Delete.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Its one of those stands in the middle of the malls with the jewelry (theres one in Tanforan, Serramonte, and I thiiiiink Stonestown) Like most places, it's free as long as you pay for the earrings.
are they safe and stuff? they use the gun?

Yezzir, trust them more than Claires

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Its one of those stands in the middle of the malls with the jewelry (theres one in Tanforan, Serramonte, and I thiiiiink Stonestown) Like most places, it's free as long as you pay for the earrings.
are they safe and stuff? they use the gun?

Yezzir, trust them more than Claires
just did it today at that place and no complaints
pimp.gif

[h2]Watson Likely To Remain With Warriors[/h2]
Aug 17, 2009 10:21 AM EST

gsw_40.gif
The Orlando Magic have tried to acquire point guard C.J. Watson from the Golden State Warriors for several weeks, but sign-and-trade talks have now come to a close.

The two teams couldn't work out a deal and Watson will likely remain in Golden State and could sign an extension in the coming weeks.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Speaking of TNF... Nordstrom sticker prices FTW Got a Denali for $110 because they priced it wrong.
pimp.gif
I saw it for 89.99 there a while back. I saw it for less than $110 at Sports Basement once, but you should really get a TNF connect
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

gsw_40.gif
The Orlando Magic have tried to acquire point guard C.J. Watson from the Golden State Warriors for several weeks, but sign-and-trade talks have now come to a close.

The two teams couldn't work out a deal and Watson will likely remain in Golden State and could sign an extension in the coming weeks.

I saw, I read, I grimaced.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Speaking of TNF... Nordstrom sticker prices FTW Got a Denali for $110 because they priced it wrong.
pimp.gif
I saw it for 89.99 there a while back. I saw it for less than $110 at Sports Basement once, but you should really get a TNF connect
laugh.gif

gsw_40.gif

I saw, I read, I grimaced.

I did not need to hear either of these statements.
mad.gif
frown.gif

Watson isn't a horrible player. Probably could be good with a good defensive team. He is just another shooter that can't defend a statue and we alreadyhave players that are better at what he does.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

His bro is me. I'll do it for 5 cents, just pay shipping.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shipping? Can I just drop it off? Aren't you guys in SF?
yea you can just drop it off and pick it up i guess. just pay me a nickel.

gsw_40.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

His bro is me. I'll do it for 5 cents, just pay shipping.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shipping? Can I just drop it off? Aren't you guys in SF?
yea you can just drop it off and pick it up i guess. just pay me a nickel.
a nickel, why you so effing random

Back
Top Bottom