Delete.

Good to see Jim Barnett again.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm going to hate the day this man retires.

I wish there was a spot for Marco to start on Toronto, but it looks like he won't have that chance.

Jose
DeMar
Hedo
Bargs
Bosh

I don't even know if he'll be 1st or even 2nd off the bench, with Wright, Evans, and Jarrett all looking for minutes off the bench.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I remember Enlightened Thought had his drinking game whenever Jackson would chuck up a bad ANY shot. Flirting with alcohol poisoning.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yes, the roommates and i got drunk by the end of the first half
laugh.gif

it made losing hurt less though.
I'm giving this a try this year
laugh.gif
Did you do shots?

just beer, if we did hard liquor, we would've died. if you do use beer, make sure to put the beer in the fridge at halftime. a lukewarm stella by the end of the fourth is hard to down haha.
I'm going to try this with vodka...
nerd.gif
A shot every timeJackson takes an ill-advised pull up 3.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I wish there was a spot for Marco to start on Toronto, but it looks like he won't have that chance.

Jose
DeMar
Hedo
Bargs
Bosh

I don't even know if he'll be 1st or even 2nd off the bench, with Wright, Evans, and Jarrett all looking for minutes off the bench.
That's a really nice looking starting line-up.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I remember Enlightened Thought had his drinking game whenever Jackson would chuck up a bad ANY shot. Flirting with alcohol poisoning.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yes, the roommates and i got drunk by the end of the first half
laugh.gif

it made losing hurt less though.
I'm giving this a try this year
laugh.gif
Did you do shots?

just beer, if we did hard liquor, we would've died. if you do use beer, make sure to put the beer in the fridge at halftime. a lukewarm stella by the end of the fourth is hard to down haha.
I'm going to try this with vodka...
nerd.gif
A shot every time Jackson takes an ill-advised pull up 3.
I hope you have a high tolerance.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Jose
DeMar
Hedo
Bargs
Bosh

JapanAir trying to play mind games with dp, acid, and me for the NT Mock Draft. Dude's trying to lower Marco's stock so he can snag him.
smh.gif

I see through you, JapanAir.

Back
Top Bottom