Delete.

Whatever you do, don't watch "The Girlfriend Experience." I watched it at that one movie theater in the Embarcadero Shoppingcenter/place/whatever... it was on the 3rd floor. Anyway, that movie was garbage.

Pietrus REALLY stepped it up in the playoffs, props to him
pimp.gif

Yeah my boy said it was good. Went and seen Night at the Museum 2 and Dram Me To Hell tonight. Part 1 was way better, and Drag Me To Hell was entertaining. Hadits moments where I jumped
smh.gif
and couldn't stop laughing.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I've heard UP was really good.....even from the girl I'm crushing on
ohwell.gif
. Gotta check it out sometime.
laugh.gif

UP is good... Thank God I caught the last show, I didn't have to deal with kids screaming and laughing throughout the movie.
The movie was hilarious and emotional at the same time. At one point of the movie everyone was laughing and then all of a sudden it transitioned into all thefemales in the room crying.
Great movie, I recommend it to everyone!

On another note, Pietrus was the X-Factor for the Magic... outscoring the Cavs bench and everything, hopefully Foyle gets some playing time in Finals.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

she is alright....
anyone listen to KNBR in the mornings?
D Bruce was pimping out this site that sold pretty good fake throwbacks...
I went to the site tonight to check them out in depth and the site was gone...his advertising probably got that site shut down...
haha
laugh.gif

That sucks.
I didn't use to like D Bruce but hes starting to grow on me.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

the magics are the last hope...

evil must not win.
i really like their chances. howard is gonna own the lakers talented but soft big men.
i'm also sick of all the laker gear people wear at school nowadays
mad.gif
if the lakers lose i'm ready to bust out my current avatar as my facebook pic and piss everyone off.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

You slacking..
smh.gif
Should've seen it with her. Kids flick > chick flick

^yeah speaking of

everyone i've encountered on campus think that just because i don't like the lakers, i'm immediately a boston or lebron fan

smh.gif
stupid stans.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

You slacking..
smh.gif
Should've seen it with her. Kids flick > chick flick
I know, I know. Dr. 715, I need a prescription.
frown.gif
Actually,nah, I'd rather ask Dr. Ska.

Just a random thought,
I maybe in the minority here, but i want crawford to stay on the Warriors, and trade other players to get out of the logjam.
nerd.gif

You'd also be in the minority to think anyone wants our other players and their contracts.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

the magics are the last hope...

evil must not win.
i really like their chances. howard is gonna own the lakers talented but soft big men.
i'm also sick of all the laker gear people wear at school nowadays
mad.gif
if the lakers lose i'm ready to bust out my current avatar as my facebook pic and piss everyone off.

smh.gif
orlandos gonna be a tough matchup though...BUT typical warrior fans thoughpulling against the Lakers...but hey id pull against the warriors all the time
laugh.gif

evil?...the only thing evil for you guys is this man
moz-screenshot-13.jpg
Robert-Rowell.jpg

moz-screenshot-12.jpg

we all know Craw isn't going to stay whether its an opt out or a trade. Nellie wants him gone and he and his goons are in power and will make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom