Delete.

i'd @@@+ that @$+$# up with my bag
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

5.5 max.
I'd give here somewhere around there. I was thinking around a 6 max. Looking at the wallpaper her hood looks so big. The Asian girl on the topleft though, looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

she looks like an old mom that works at lees sandwiches
on a tangent, lees sandwiches is appreciated, even tho i heard vietnamese people hate it (is that true?).

damn ucsd looks nice
we got nice buildings and price center (where that video takes place) is real nice too...it's a pretty chill environment i guess. but overallcampus life is not really what you'd expect the typical college experience to be though, honestly. but a great place to study, and there's a lot ofcool people if you know the right people.

Originally Posted by acidicality

she looks like an old mom that works at lees sandwiches
on a tangent, lees sandwiches is appreciated, even tho i heard vietnamese people hate it (is that true?).
It's okay (I'm Chinese though, not Vietnamese). I prefer Little Paris' sandwiches though. My favorite Vietnamese sandwiches of alltime.

And
laugh.gif
at that bird. Preying on all those people and attacking once theyturn away. Last dude looked like he high fived it

ok. i'll lower it to 6.5....her smile is
grin.gif
, plus she dates Ridder.So, in that case, a 6.
I have conformed.
pimp.gif

so whats the deal with Flynn? all i heard about him is that his stock is rising.

btw anyone know any all you can eat sushi spots? like an actual sushi spot, not just a buffet place that has sushi

in davis there are a bunch, i'm sure andrew or others would put you on them....in berkeley there's this really small spot that has all-you-can-eatsushi, i kinda liked it, i dont know if it exists now tho, and i don't know the name of it. so that's no help
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

so whats the deal with Flynn? all i heard about him is that his stock is rising.

btw anyone know any all you can eat sushi spots? like an actual sushi spot, not just a buffet place that has sushi
Let's just pray that the Grizzlies take Rubio.

tyreke-evans.jpg

this is the player I want at 7. if he's not there, jennings, derozan, curry, one of those guys should be there. they might not help much in the W columnshort-term (though which player in this draft will), I just want to see another young gun suit up for the warriors, can you blame me? this franchise is in abad downward spiral

Back
Top Bottom