Delete.

Originally Posted by Johnson1

Anthony Randolph's favorite movie is White Chicks
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DeRozan, a 6-foot-5 1/2 19-year-old, didn't seem at all intimidated by the chance of entering a positional logjam in Golden State. The athletic wing, who dunked for the first time in the sixth grade and showed off a 38 1/2-inch vertical leap at the combine, said he is ready to compete.

"Just because they have a lot of players at my position, it doesn't mean anything," DeRozan said. "A lot of players come in and takes people's spots."

DeRozan has already worked out for Toronto, which has the No. 9 pick, and has scheduled workouts with Oklahoma City (No. 3), Sacramento (No. 4) and Minnesota (No. 6).

He left Oakland thinking it was a real possibility that he could return.

"I get a feeling that coach (Don) Nelson is really interested," DeRozan said. "He talked to me, told me I did well and said he'll see me soon."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi...009/06/04/SPTK181547.DTL

why do we keep trying to get the same kind of player?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

DeRozan, a 6-foot-5 1/2 19-year-old, didn't seem at all intimidated by the chance of entering a positional logjam in Golden State. The athletic wing, who dunked for the first time in the sixth grade and showed off a 38 1/2-inch vertical leap at the combine, said he is ready to compete.

"Just because they have a lot of players at my position, it doesn't mean anything," DeRozan said. "A lot of players come in and takes people's spots."

DeRozan has already worked out for Toronto, which has the No. 9 pick, and has scheduled workouts with Oklahoma City (No. 3), Sacramento (No. 4) and Minnesota (No. 6).

He left Oakland thinking it was a real possibility that he could return.

"I get a feeling that coach (Don) Nelson is really interested," DeRozan said. "He talked to me, told me I did well and said he'll see me soon."
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi...009/06/04/SPTK181547.DTL

why do we keep trying to get the same kind of player?
smh.gif

I don't want DeRozan, but I don't think the Warriors have anybody like him on the current roster.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by daprescription

[h3]Agent won't allow Ben to walk away[/h3]
Ben Wallace | Cavaliers
One source said there's no way agent Arn Tellem will allow Cavs forward/center Ben Wallace to walk away from $14 million.
After losing to Orlando, Wallace said he may retire. -- The News-Herald
Maggette/Crawford for Wallace
lets do this!!!

thats a dream come true for the warriors
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

theres a possibility that the cavs might be interested in crawford though. he can actually make his jumpers. most of the time.

i remember hearing on KNBR some dude saying Crawford & Magette for T-mac. I would do that trade just to get that money clear for 2010. Also heard JordanHill is dropping and is going to work out for the W's friday we you take him at 7?

2 finals tomorrow
smh.gif
smh.gif
....both engineering finals too. then after i gotta cram major hard for a psych final on thursday that i haven't studied for, and ineed a 65%-*$+ to get a P instead of a NP
laugh.gif
. but i think i can do it....just need to stay off NT. and also work on a presentation due thursday. light is atthe end of the tunnel.

and you're welcome 715.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sf savage

i remember hearing on KNBR some dude saying Crawford & Magette for T-mac. I would do that trade just to get that money clear for 2010. Also heard Jordan Hill is dropping and is going to work out for the W's friday we you take him at 7?
hill
sick.gif

saw a lot of him and he doesnt impress me at all. I Just don't see a lot of upside coming from him. I'd pass.

Any of you dub fans mountain bike? got any spots to suggest around the city? looking for something challenging but not too crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Fat (#*&$ Nellie on the post game show.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Yeah I know...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

As for Jordan Hill, I liked Jennings for the W's, but Jordan Hill is my second pick. Jennings, Hill or bust IMO.

I'm not a huge fan of Harden, Tyreke, Curry, or anyone else that's lottery-worthy.

So summer is coming up and I want to do some reading over the summer. Are there any sports books that you guys would recommend?

Back
Top Bottom