Delete

kkk has more than skeletons in their closet.

families and generations of lives cut short....how does it feel to know that some of our smartest and brightest never had a chance?

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

tired.gif

Y'all dudes are so brainwashed and ignorant it blows my mind.

No wonder we are in the situation we are in. Y'all will believe anything you are told because you have no idea of reality, truth or history.

Eldridge Cleaver. Read about him.
How bout you stop throwing out random names and surface knowledge like you're enlightened...you're a clown too.

I can call people on my cell right now that grew up with Eldridge.

Go somewhere.

laugh.gif
dude dropped the name like he wasn't famous or something
laugh.gif

The thing about these threads is that it becomes apparent who has atleast picked up a book on subjects they discuss, and the ones who go off of Fox News, andtheir school library.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Okay fam. Because two wrongs make a right.

The Panther's were a response group to organizations like the KKK. At the end of the day, both groups have skeletons in their closet. Keep going as hard as you want, as you can see, I'm still here kicking the same logic; you aint hurting no one with you uncle tom slander and extensive use of google images.

You are a moron.

When you going to stop talking s_ and pick up a book?

The Panther emanated from Oakland, California on College Campuses....it wasn't a response to the KKK.

You're an imbecile who is the enemy to our race. For real.

Black Panthers and the KKK..you are sickening clown.
You seem highly upset.

The Panthers would not have existed had it not been for minority oppression. Oppression stemming from ideals embodied in groups like the KKK. I never said theywere a response TO the KKK, but groups and ideals like the klan.

You tell me to pick up a book, then conclude that I'm reading the wrong ones because I'm not spewing the same stuff as you?

When it's all said and done, you're no better than them. Instead of tryiing to help "educate" an "imbecile" you spend time tryingto belittle him... he who shares your heritage. Who's the real uncle tom?

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

OP has been reported. I don't give a @$#%. That was out of line
Did you report the the panther thread starter?

I mean, a nationalist/supremacy group is a nationalist/supremacy group. What's unacceptable for one should be unacceptable for all.

No, Blacks cant be racist, remember?

SMH at dude getting fam banned, but something as blatant as the panther thread goes unnoticed.
smh.gif

Some will try to justify the panther thread based upon the misconceptions they have of the group. None will note the organization's violence though.

School doesnt teach yall anything does it?
Cant believe cats getting the Black Panther Movement confused with the KKK....
smh.gif

But Im not going to get into it.

You're kidding me. I know what the Panther's stood for; empowerment. But they were still a militant group who did use violence; which is essentially ALL I'm arguing for. Dudes on NT make me out to seem like I'm @$%@+!%* on my race because I won't feed into the "it's okay for us to do it because we're oppressed and they did it first" ideals. Nah, what's wrong is wrong. Simple.

It wasnt violence it was survival...eh forget it.
tired.gif

tired.gif

Y'all dudes are so brainwashed and ignorant it blows my mind.

No wonder we are in the situation we are in. Y'all will believe anything you are told because you have no idea of reality, truth or history.

Eldridge Cleaver. Read about him.
How bout you stop throwing out random names and surface knowledge like you're enlightened...you're a clown too.

I can call people on my cell right now that grew up with Eldridge.

Go somewhere.

roll.gif

Like I care who "you can call". If you knew who he was the name wouldn't be so "random" to you.

I missed what happened here, but there is a guy on NT with a "Team white pride" signature, and it makes sense to him.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
dude dropped the name like he wasn't famous or something
laugh.gif

The thing about these threads is that it becomes apparent who has atleast picked up a book on subjects they discuss, and the ones who go off of Fox News, and their school library.

Exactly.

Just pick up a book..anybook on the Panthers and read.

I know you haven't read anything on the Panthers not because you're disagreeing with...but because you are making ******ed statements that have nothingto do with reality.

You're kidding me. I know what the Panther's stood for; empowerment. But they were still a militant group who did use violence; which is essentially ALL I'm arguing for. Dudes on NT make me out to seem like I'm @$%@+!%* on my race because I won't feed into the "it's okay for us to do it because we're oppressed and they did it first" ideals. Nah, what's wrong is wrong. Simple.

YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF AN UNCLE TOM.
In all our disputes, you settle it in your mind by calling me an uncle tom. Why? I accept that blacks were oppressed and still are to this day. Itry to make light out of the fact that the race has made tremendous strides. However, I don't pretend that blacks are the only ones who've suffered. Iswanting fairness grounds for uncle tommery?

Malcom X was the truth. Make a team for him and I'm down.

(random, any NT'rs believe the alien UFO theory of Ezekiel ?
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by M16

Malcom X was the truth. Make a team for him and I'm down.

(random, any NT'rs believe the alien UFO theory of Ezekiel ?
laugh.gif
)

Yakoob
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I missed what happened here, but there is a guy on NT with a "Team white pride" signature, and it makes sense to him.

Op made a thread titled "Who to wants to join Team KKK" or something along those lines to make a spinoff of the Black Panthers thread.

A pretty idiotic thing to do

In all our disputes, you settle it in your mind by calling me an uncle tom. Why? I accept that blacks were oppressed and still are to this day. I try to make light out of the fact that the race has made tremendous strides. However, I don't pretend that blacks are the only ones who've suffered. Is wanting fairness grounds for uncle tommery?

Just the fact that you framed your defense in that manner shows your perverted mentality.

You are so mentally perverted, its saddening.

This was a thread about supporting the KKK...a group who hung pregnant black women upside down and cut their stomachs open...making their children stomp on theunborn, live fetus....then you compare them to a group of college students, lead by an ex-veteran and a law educated college genius, that followed America lawto defend and fed their inner city community from law enforcement that was preying on their people.

You know nothing of black struggle or black history. You are an enemy to the race.

In all our disputes, you settle it in your mind by calling me an uncle tom. Why? I accept that blacks were oppressed and still are to this day. I try to make light out of the fact that the race has made tremendous strides. However, I don't pretend that blacks are the only ones who've suffered. Is wanting fairness grounds for uncle tommery?

Because you are an uncle Tom. Through your history of posts there's a clear hint of self hatred in there. You seem to always find a way to take the blackstruggle and trivialize it as unnecessary and savage, like the few privileges we enjoy today were a given without that struggle.

The thing about these threads is that it becomes apparent who has atleast picked up a book on subjects they discuss, and the ones who go off of Fox News, and their school library.
I got you, but the school library has plenty of books on the topic of discussion.
grin.gif

Black History should be a requirement within the public school curriculum.

I had the privilege of having a GREAT professor in my first year at the university.

There are a few bad apples for every tree. Can't believe the violence of those few individuals stands as the sole basis of your argument. The KKK'spurpose was based on supremacy and hate. The Panther's purpose was based on equality for all even outside of themselves. I do not see the correlation.

Just the fact that you framed your defense in that manner shows your perverted mentality.

You are so mentally perverted, its saddening.

This was a thread about supporting the KKK...a group who hung pregnant black women upside down and cut their stomachs open...making their children stomp on the unborn, live fetus....then you compare them to a group of college students, lead by an ex-veteran and a law educated college genius, that followed America law to defend and fed their inner city community from law enforcement that was preying on their people.

You know nothing of black struggle or black history. You are an enemy to the race.

Somebody with some sense.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Op made a thread titled "Who to wants to join Team KKK" or something along those lines to make a spinoff of the Black Panthers thread.

oh man, i'm taking off for the summer NT.

I think it's safe to say the guy will by banned.

iBlink, do you even find it wrong at all that we as African-Americans were held as slaves?

It gets better, instead of denouncing it. BLACK members called for "justice" and a halt to the other thread. If I wasn't so disgusted I wouldfind it hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom