DELETE

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

this is why you grab her mind first. Anyone can f--- a girl...not anyone can have her mind.

Thank you. All some men ever complain about is sex. There is more to life than penis and vagina......

I was thinking about starting a thread similar to this,
as I always found it interesting that men, and people
in general can find ways to cheat, when their sig other
does everything imaginable to please them. Why do ya'll
think its like this??

However this isnt the case w/ u, if u dont have the patience to keep
teaching/telling her what u want than move on, unless shes open
to letting u get off else where and come back to her. Ya'll have sum
serious issues u need to discuss, kuz sexual preferences can ruin a
relationship one way or another

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

wan is that you?
bg_gumball.jpg

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN"

i can see why dudes pissed...thats his women feel me his pride and if there is another dude in the picture id blast a fool for touching my girl.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

If she's making up excuses and telling you no on the regular its one of two things, she's either getting it from somebody else or your D game isn't as on point as you thought it was and she's thinking its wack

That's what I was thinking. She should be on you for the D. You shouldn't have to "convince" the one you with for sex.

LOL DAM, I FEEL LIKE I CREATED THIS THREAD. I'M IN THE SAME SITUATION AND ABOUT TO SHAKE MY GIRL.....ALL THESE OTHER FEMALES MAKE IT HARD TOO, WHEN THEYREPRETTY MUCH THROWIN THEMSELVES AT YOU AND YOURE TRYING TO B FAITHFUL...I SAY JUST LEAVE HER BECAUSE SOONER OR LATER YOUR GONNA CHEAT ON HER AND YOU DONT WANTALL THAT DRAMA IN YO LIFE...

its one thing if certain things are against her morals (i.e. she wants to save herself for marriage) , but if a chick is just being wack and notwilling to satisfy her man just because she 'doesnt feel like it' there is a serious problem . if im with a chick , she better be more than excited toplease me in all ways possible (within reason) , otherwise im bouncing

find a new gurl... not alot of women are into doing it in public or extra freaky #!%@ and since u got hella women just waiting to do whatever u want then bewith them. If sex is such a big issue then u really dont care about her anyways

Originally Posted by dreaface

find a new gurl... not alot of women are into doing it in public or extra freaky #!%@ and since u got hella women just waiting to do whatever u want then be with them. If sex is such a big issue then u really dont care about her anyways

Yup, qft and pics?

michelle

not alot of women are into doing it in public or extra freaky #!%@
Disagree....Seriously Ur Just Not That Guy or Its Really Against There Morals...

I mean I trust her and respect her. I don't demand #%% from her.We talked this morning and she says she wil work on it and explained some of the things Idon't do that she likes.

I'm not trying to find a new girl, i just want to be happy with her.

find a new gurl... not alot of women are into doing it in public or extra freaky +%@* and since u got hella women just waiting to do whatever u want then be with them. If sex is such a big issue then u really dont care about her anyways

I do care for her, just because sex means a lot to me why would I not care about her. I was just talking, you get what I'm saying though. It's womenout there willing to do whatever , but that don't mean I want it from them.

Back
Top Bottom