delete

Phil's book came out right after he just got accuse of rape man, how would you be actin? 
laugh.gif

And I remember Fox and co actin sad at Kobe, and Kobe told them all shut the @#$% up and play ball.  That's the point I was sayin earlier.  He was a damn kid, and he cared more about his carft then the "adults"  did.  He just wanted to play, not listen to them tell him how he "hurt their feelings" 
30t6p3b.gif
  Shaq, it bothered.  He felt bad his teammates were upset, Kobe just wanted them to do their jobs.  Kobe is/was an @#$ about it, absolutely, but what was the bottom line?  He wanted them to do their job, and he was doing his.  Did he handle it wrong?  Yeah, probably.  Was he 23 years old?  Yes he was.  Do you know what a @#$% I was at 23? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  And I was broke as @#$%.  Imagine bein filthy rich, it probably only makes it worse. 

Bottom line, ask those same guys NOW about Kobe, and they all love him.  Horry, Fox, Fish (maybe he doesn't count, he's still around) Shaq, Harper, they have no ill will towards him. 

Phil's book came out right after he just got accuse of rape man, how would you be actin? 
laugh.gif

And I remember Fox and co actin sad at Kobe, and Kobe told them all shut the @#$% up and play ball.  That's the point I was sayin earlier.  He was a damn kid, and he cared more about his carft then the "adults"  did.  He just wanted to play, not listen to them tell him how he "hurt their feelings" 
30t6p3b.gif
  Shaq, it bothered.  He felt bad his teammates were upset, Kobe just wanted them to do their jobs.  Kobe is/was an @#$ about it, absolutely, but what was the bottom line?  He wanted them to do their job, and he was doing his.  Did he handle it wrong?  Yeah, probably.  Was he 23 years old?  Yes he was.  Do you know what a @#$% I was at 23? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  And I was broke as @#$%.  Imagine bein filthy rich, it probably only makes it worse. 

Bottom line, ask those same guys NOW about Kobe, and they all love him.  Horry, Fox, Fish (maybe he doesn't count, he's still around) Shaq, Harper, they have no ill will towards him. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

I know he got into it with Ron Artest, and a few months later, Ron wanted to be on his team.  I know Kobe got into it with Matt Barnes, and a few months later, he was on his team.  Guys that battle him, respect him and his game enough to come play with him, that has to say something. 

this right here exemplifies exactly why i have kobe ranked so high.. the past 3 years, kobe has played the best team basketball of his career.. and i think he has finally matured

look at jordan, like you mentioned dude punched a teammate AND dudes continued to follow him no questions asked.. kobe, in my opinion, has finally become a leader.. he can talk sh(* and tell someone about their !!$ and dudes will still follow

I know he got into it with Ron Artest, and a few months later, Ron wanted to be on his team.  I know Kobe got into it with Matt Barnes, and a few months later, he was on his team.  Guys that battle him, respect him and his game enough to come play with him, that has to say something. 

this right here exemplifies exactly why i have kobe ranked so high.. the past 3 years, kobe has played the best team basketball of his career.. and i think he has finally matured

look at jordan, like you mentioned dude punched a teammate AND dudes continued to follow him no questions asked.. kobe, in my opinion, has finally become a leader.. he can talk sh(* and tell someone about their !!$ and dudes will still follow

Originally Posted by OneTrust

^
What the @#$% are you even talking about? 

Kobe was 20 @#$%^&* years old when he was winnin chips with Shaq, how the blue @#$%^ is that "prime"? 
grin.gif

And Kareem was on his last legs......that's why he played a damn decade with Magic. 
roll.gif

You people baffle me.  I've come to realize, it will never matter.  It will never be enough. 

"Kobe shouldn't have won the MVP in 06, he was on a bad team."  So he's on a good team in 08 and wins, but he shouldn't have won that one either. 
"Kobe will never win a title without Shaq"  He does, but it's still not enough.
Kobe wins back to back, and now it was Gasol's MVP, and Kobe can't win without Shaq OR Gasol. 
eyes.gif

Kobe sucks because he played with bums for 3 years and that taints his legacy. 
Kobe isn't better then Vince, TMac, Bron, Wade, Iverson, etc etc etc etc and on and on and on and yet, NONE of them have his credentials.  Bron ain't even got a single solitary Finals victory, not a series, a Finals GAME, he doesn't even have one, but yeah, he's great.  But when he wins something (if he ever does) then those will be Wade's accomplishments, right?  
nerd.gif

It just doesn't matter.  He's back to back now, something Bird, nor Duncan have ever done in their life, but yeah, Kobe is just a Robin, and he rides the coatails of a dude named Shaq, who never won til Kobe came around, and Pau mr 0-12 in his playoff career til he joined the Lakers, but yeah, none of that has to do with Kobe.  

He goes on to win 6-7 titles, 30K points, all time NBA playoff scoring leader, most playoff games all time, wins, series wins, 6K boards and assists, couple thousand 3's, tons of LA LAKER records, not Clipper records, and yeah, he's a career second fiddle.  These are the arguments of various NTers. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Unbelievable.  I've never seen a guy get hate so much.  I really can't think of another.  It's like each and every one of you is related to Kate Faber.  Serious. 

You're saying "it's not fair" that he's getting judged for not going anywhere on a bum team!?!?!?  Are you serious??? YOU kobe fans were the FIRST dudes to be quick to try to pull that card on OTHER players so stop that %%!$$+%$.  It's only UNTIL Kobe, himself, couldnt' do !+@@ with a bum team that y'all started to use that as a FAIR reason.  Back then, ya'll acted like a player was garbage if they couldn't bring a team a playoff series win on their own.

Then y'all wanna act like the Lakers ain't been the deepest team since Gasol came.  Be real with yourself.  Other players NEVER had the fortune on playing with a team that deep so of course Kobe is gonna have a GREAT chance to win those titles.    Of COURSE Kobe will have better "credentials."  He only had 3 years out of his ENTIRE career where his team wasn't the deepest. 

And
laugh.gif
 at "never seeing a guy get that much hate."  Are you serious right now???  Bron can't even eat a donut without one of you kobe fans having something to say about how he's lame for eating Chocolate Old Fashioned.

Right, right, riiiiiiiight.  Mbenga, Morrison, Powell, Walton, Sasha and Farmar on the bench.  D-Fish as the starter.  That makes us "the deepest" team in the league last year.  Basically just because we have Lamar Odom off the bench. 
eyes.gif
  But right, be real with myself. 
laugh.gif
  THIS year, we may have the deepest team in the league, quite possible.  Last year and before?  No so much. 

And uhhhh, how deep were they in the 3 peat before?  You callin B Shaw, Fox, Horry, Fish, Harper, AC Green and Ho Grant, John Salley, guys like that, DEEP?  
laugh.gif
  That was Shaq, Kobe, and 10 role guys.  (with a slight nod to Glen Rice who really never fit with us)  The Portland team in 2000 had Pip, Sheed, Damon, Sabas, Shremph (how the hell you spell dudes name?)  Anthony, Bonzi, Smith, Grant, THAT team was deep.  So not sure why all of a sudden, with our perfect 20/20 vision on the past, we sayin how "deep" the Lakers were back in the day.  Come on. 

And Bron deserves every inch of hate he gets.  The self proclaimed chosen one who hasn't chosen to win a God damn thing yet, earns the strikes against him.  It is what it is. 
And TMac was on a bad team in Orld, but his team in Houston wasn't bad, and he CHOSE to leave Toronto playin alongside Vince when he wasn't as much a Vag as he is now.  That was on Mac. 

So Bynum and Artest all of a sudden don't count huh?  Which NBA team was deeper then you guys besides maybe Boston.  Y'all by FAR had the best starting 5 and i LOVE how you downplay D Fish as if he's not THE GREATEST Role player in NBA history.  He's hit the MOST timely shots out of ANY role player EVER, besides maybe Robert  Horry who kobe ALSO had in his career.

Wow, did you REALLY just say that team with Ron Harper, Horry, Fox, Glen Rice, Ho Grant and B Shaw(hit timely shots again) was NOT deep???  None of those were stars but you're downplaying the HELL out of their contributions as if some of those guys won't go down as the greatest role players ever.  You don't just have to have stars to be a deep team. 

Portland was "Deep" as far as "name recoginition" but they didn't even have a certified STAR unless you count an over the hill Pippen.

^

Kobe was 20 @#$%^&* years old when he was winnin chips with Shaq, how the blue @#$%^ is that "prime"? 
grin.gif

And Kareem was on his last legs......that's why he played a damn decade with Magic. 
roll.gif

You people baffle me.  I've come to realize, it will never matter.  It will never be enough. 

"Kobe shouldn't have won the MVP in 06, he was on a bad team."  So he's on a good team in 08 and wins, but he shouldn't have won that one either. 
Kobe wins back to back, and now it was Gasol's MVP, and Kobe can't win without Shaq OR Gasol. 
eyes.gif

Kobe isn't better then Vince, TMac, Bron, Wade, Iverson, etc etc etc etc and on and on and on and yet, NONE of them have his credentials.  Bron ain't even got a single solitary Finals victory, not a series, a Finals GAME, he doesn't even have one, but yeah, he's great.  But when he wins something (if he ever does) then those will be Wade's accomplishments, right?  
nerd.gif

It just doesn't matter.  He's back to back now, something Bird, nor Duncan have ever done in their life, but yeah, Kobe is just a Robin, and he rides the coatails of a dude named Shaq, who never won til Kobe came around, and Pau mr 0-12 in his playoff career til he joined the Lakers, but yeah, none of that has to do with Kobe.  

He goes on to win 6-7 titles, 30K points, all time NBA playoff scoring leader, most playoff games all time, wins, series wins, 6K boards and assists, couple thousand 3's, tons of LA LAKER records, not Clipper records, and yeah, he's a career second fiddle.  These are the arguments of various NTers. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Unbelievable.  I've never seen a guy get hate so much.  I really can't think of another.  It's like each and every one of you is related to Kate Faber.  Serious. 

You're saying "it's not fair" that he's getting judged for not going anywhere on a bum team!?!?!?  Are you serious??? YOU kobe fans were the FIRST dudes to be quick to try to pull that card on OTHER players so stop that %%!$$+%$.  It's only UNTIL Kobe, himself, couldnt' do !+@@ with a bum team that y'all started to use that as a FAIR reason.  Back then, ya'll acted like a player was garbage if they couldn't bring a team a playoff series win on their own.

Then y'all wanna act like the Lakers ain't been the deepest team since Gasol came.  Be real with yourself.  Other players NEVER had the fortune on playing with a team that deep so of course Kobe is gonna have a GREAT chance to win those titles.    Of COURSE Kobe will have better "credentials."  He only had 3 years out of his ENTIRE career where his team wasn't the deepest. 

And
laugh.gif
 at "never seeing a guy get that much hate."  Are you serious right now???  Bron can't even eat a donut without one of you kobe fans having something to say about how he's lame for eating Chocolate Old Fashioned.

Right, right, riiiiiiiight.  Mbenga, Morrison, Powell, Walton, Sasha and Farmar on the bench.  D-Fish as the starter.  That makes us "the deepest" team in the league last year.  Basically just because we have Lamar Odom off the bench. 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
  THIS year, we may have the deepest team in the league, quite possible.  Last year and before?  No so much. 

And uhhhh, how deep were they in the 3 peat before?  You callin B Shaw, Fox, Horry, Fish, Harper, AC Green and Ho Grant, John Salley, guys like that, DEEP?  
laugh.gif
  That was Shaq, Kobe, and 10 role guys.  (with a slight nod to Glen Rice who really never fit with us)  The Portland team in 2000 had Pip, Sheed, Damon, Sabas, Shremph (how the hell you spell dudes name?)  Anthony, Bonzi, Smith, Grant, THAT team was deep.  So not sure why all of a sudden, with our perfect 20/20 vision on the past, we sayin how "deep" the Lakers were back in the day.  Come on. 

And Bron deserves every inch of hate he gets.  The self proclaimed chosen one who hasn't chosen to win a God damn thing yet, earns the strikes against him.  It is what it is. 
And TMac was on a bad team in Orld, but his team in Houston wasn't bad, and he CHOSE to leave Toronto playin alongside Vince when he wasn't as much a Vag as he is now.  That was on Mac. 

So Bynum and Artest all of a sudden don't count huh?  Which NBA team was deeper then you guys besides maybe Boston.  Y'all by FAR had the best starting 5 and i LOVE how you downplay D Fish as if he's not THE GREATEST Role player in NBA history.  He's hit the MOST timely shots out of ANY role player EVER, besides maybe Robert  Horry who kobe ALSO had in his career.

Wow, did you REALLY just say that team with Ron Harper, Horry, Fox, Glen Rice, Ho Grant and B Shaw(hit timely shots again) was NOT deep???  None of those were stars but you're downplaying the HELL out of their contributions as if some of those guys won't go down as the greatest role players ever.  You don't just have to have stars to be a deep team. 

Portland was "Deep" as far as "name recoginition" but they didn't even have a certified STAR unless you count an over the hill Pippen.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

no one should question kobe's work ethic.. i think that is something we all can agree on, that dude works hard.. hell, i think we all agree that kobe is top 10 ever..

the problem is kobe homers can't take you questioning him on anything.. just as bad as damn cowboys' fans on this board

seriously, let's take a look at the things kobe fans will make excuses for him for:

1) he missed the playoffs when he had butler and odom on his team (dwayne wade in his rookie season was able to get to the 2nd round with those 2)

2) he lost 2 finals appearances

3) his stats go down across the board when the playoffs come

4) his shooting percentages go down in the playoffs

5) his best statistical years were when his team didn't make the playoffs and lost in the 1st round twice

6) his coach wrote a book which discussed his "issues"

7) we have blatant examples of him quitting on his team

glasses.gif
he demanded a trade from his team

9) when he got in trouble, he ratted out a teammate as if it would save his ***

but yet, you guys want us to seriously believe that we are crazy for wanting to take other players over him

these aren't excuses. these are facts.
1. kobe only played 66 games that year. odom played 64. butler, odom, and kobe played a total of 42 games TOGETHER. they also lost their coach midway through the season. 

2. this is true. but hes appeared in 7

3. this is wrong. 

Regular season

ppg ast rb fg%

06-07 31.6 4.5 5.3 46.3

07-08 28.3 5.4 6.3 45.9

08-09 26.8 4.9 5.2 46.7

09-10 27.0 5.0 5.4 45.6

playoffs

06-07 32.8 4.4 5.2 46.2

07-08 30.1 5.6 5.7 47.6

08-09  30.2 5.5 5.3 45.7

09-10 29.2 5.5 6.0 45.8

small sample, but looks to me in recent years his numbers have either gone up or stayed around the same. 

4. look above. 

5. wrong. his best statistical year was the 02-03 season when he averaged 30, 6, 7 playing the "robin" role. 

6-9 have nothing to do with him being a basketball player.

i know you said these are "excuses" people use for him. but save it. you're using these same things to discredit him and you don't even have your facts straight. 

and GIRLS THAT JULES:

that was a great post! let's bring up individual plays and dismiss ENITRE SERIES to discredit kobe! and he's a chucker with a great skill set? +$! does that even mean? get the +!@% outta here. youre a known jordan **** sucker so i'm not suprised. 

EDIT:

and i'm not even saying kobe is top 5. but the things some of you guys use to discredit him is unbelievable
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

no one should question kobe's work ethic.. i think that is something we all can agree on, that dude works hard.. hell, i think we all agree that kobe is top 10 ever..

the problem is kobe homers can't take you questioning him on anything.. just as bad as damn cowboys' fans on this board

seriously, let's take a look at the things kobe fans will make excuses for him for:

1) he missed the playoffs when he had butler and odom on his team (dwayne wade in his rookie season was able to get to the 2nd round with those 2)

2) he lost 2 finals appearances

3) his stats go down across the board when the playoffs come

4) his shooting percentages go down in the playoffs

5) his best statistical years were when his team didn't make the playoffs and lost in the 1st round twice

6) his coach wrote a book which discussed his "issues"

7) we have blatant examples of him quitting on his team

glasses.gif
he demanded a trade from his team

9) when he got in trouble, he ratted out a teammate as if it would save his ***

but yet, you guys want us to seriously believe that we are crazy for wanting to take other players over him

these aren't excuses. these are facts.
1. kobe only played 66 games that year. odom played 64. butler, odom, and kobe played a total of 42 games TOGETHER. they also lost their coach midway through the season. 

2. this is true. but hes appeared in 7

3. this is wrong. 

Regular season

ppg ast rb fg%

06-07 31.6 4.5 5.3 46.3

07-08 28.3 5.4 6.3 45.9

08-09 26.8 4.9 5.2 46.7

09-10 27.0 5.0 5.4 45.6

playoffs

06-07 32.8 4.4 5.2 46.2

07-08 30.1 5.6 5.7 47.6

08-09  30.2 5.5 5.3 45.7

09-10 29.2 5.5 6.0 45.8

small sample, but looks to me in recent years his numbers have either gone up or stayed around the same. 

4. look above. 

5. wrong. his best statistical year was the 02-03 season when he averaged 30, 6, 7 playing the "robin" role. 

6-9 have nothing to do with him being a basketball player.

i know you said these are "excuses" people use for him. but save it. you're using these same things to discredit him and you don't even have your facts straight. 

and GIRLS THAT JULES:

that was a great post! let's bring up individual plays and dismiss ENITRE SERIES to discredit kobe! and he's a chucker with a great skill set? +$! does that even mean? get the +!@% outta here. youre a known jordan **** sucker so i'm not suprised. 

EDIT:

and i'm not even saying kobe is top 5. but the things some of you guys use to discredit him is unbelievable
30t6p3b.gif

kobe didnt just quit in that phoenix series.

he quit a bunch of times.

and by quit i mean i would pass up a lot of shots on purpose and refuse to shoot. to teach his team a lesson.

hes been doin this since like '01,in select playoff games.

i know he def. did it in '04 durin the playoffs

kobe didnt just quit in that phoenix series.

he quit a bunch of times.

and by quit i mean i would pass up a lot of shots on purpose and refuse to shoot. to teach his team a lesson.

hes been doin this since like '01,in select playoff games.

i know he def. did it in '04 durin the playoffs

i knew ppl hated on kobe tuff but im really lost for words reading what i see. 15 pages in and i have read some of the most illogical and scared hate any person in sports has received. dudes are really scared that someone playing in 2010 and beyond will go down as being greater than those that played in the golden age. the activity of this thread is testament that Bryant has dudes getting worried.

i knew ppl hated on kobe tuff but im really lost for words reading what i see. 15 pages in and i have read some of the most illogical and scared hate any person in sports has received. dudes are really scared that someone playing in 2010 and beyond will go down as being greater than those that played in the golden age. the activity of this thread is testament that Bryant has dudes getting worried.

It's only a matter of time before these Kobe riders will be claiming he is better than MJ. I am one of the few members here who watched MJ's entire career and witnessed a majority of Magic's. I personally would never take Kobe over either one of them, but that's just my opinion.

It's only a matter of time before these Kobe riders will be claiming he is better than MJ. I am one of the few members here who watched MJ's entire career and witnessed a majority of Magic's. I personally would never take Kobe over either one of them, but that's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

kobe isnt on magic or birds level

he isnt as great as them

hes just a chucker with a great skill set

he doesnt make his teams better,he doesnt equal wins

but he will score a lot of points

he just needs to go down as one of the greatest scorers ever thats about it.

dude is already 31-32 and still doesnt know how to play the game

in his last playoffs in 2010 his coach phil jackson had to tell him twice in two different series (once in okc and once in boston) "kobe dont try to do too much"

could you ever imagine any coach having to tell this to magic or bird?

lets bring up some other fails from these last playoffs.

1. gettin shut down in the final minutes of that first game in okc. durant shutting him down.

2. taking a bad shot and missing that game winner agianst okc only to have pau clean it up.

3. taking a really bad shot against phoenix and missing the game winner only to have ron artest clean it up

4. game nba finals 7 debacle. why did he force up soooooo many bad shots? would an all time great player be that stupid? as great as magic bird and jordan were,they would have passed first,if they were shooting that bad. that was probably the worst shot selection in an important game,ever. look at this guy biggest game of his life and he keeps chucking. anyone of the greats i mentioned aboved would have became playmakers to help their teams win the game if their shot wasnt falling.

all that was this past playoffs.

sure he was great against utah,but jerry sloan will never double team,any chucker can put up numbers against utah.

and sure he was great against phoenix but phoenix has never played defense i dont even have to argue this point.

and we can go back further if you want

there was that game against orlando in the 2009 finals when he failed in the clutch and at the free throw line.

boston in 2008

detroit in 2004

he does deserve credit for winning two championships as the man on his team ('09 and '10)

but kobe doesnt equal wins.

if you're drafting a player to start a franchise and your goal is to win championships theres a good 10 players all time i would pick over kobe

jordan,magic,bird,kareem,russell,duncan,hakeem,shaq.

all these dudes can get you W's.

kobe always worries about his attempts and not the outcome of the game first.

as evident in his first dynasty. whenever kobe deferred to shaq the lakers steam rolled everybody,but when kobe jacked up a lot of shots they struggled or lost.

and dont think that because the lakers have won the last two championships that kobe knows how to play team ball now. they've simply won because they have the most talent.

after game 7 in 2010 you guys should know that kobe is still a chucker.
GIFSoup

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

kobe isnt on magic or birds level

he isnt as great as them

hes just a chucker with a great skill set

he doesnt make his teams better,he doesnt equal wins

but he will score a lot of points

he just needs to go down as one of the greatest scorers ever thats about it.

dude is already 31-32 and still doesnt know how to play the game

in his last playoffs in 2010 his coach phil jackson had to tell him twice in two different series (once in okc and once in boston) "kobe dont try to do too much"

could you ever imagine any coach having to tell this to magic or bird?

lets bring up some other fails from these last playoffs.

1. gettin shut down in the final minutes of that first game in okc. durant shutting him down.

2. taking a bad shot and missing that game winner agianst okc only to have pau clean it up.

3. taking a really bad shot against phoenix and missing the game winner only to have ron artest clean it up

4. game nba finals 7 debacle. why did he force up soooooo many bad shots? would an all time great player be that stupid? as great as magic bird and jordan were,they would have passed first,if they were shooting that bad. that was probably the worst shot selection in an important game,ever. look at this guy biggest game of his life and he keeps chucking. anyone of the greats i mentioned aboved would have became playmakers to help their teams win the game if their shot wasnt falling.

all that was this past playoffs.

sure he was great against utah,but jerry sloan will never double team,any chucker can put up numbers against utah.

and sure he was great against phoenix but phoenix has never played defense i dont even have to argue this point.

and we can go back further if you want

there was that game against orlando in the 2009 finals when he failed in the clutch and at the free throw line.

boston in 2008

detroit in 2004

he does deserve credit for winning two championships as the man on his team ('09 and '10)

but kobe doesnt equal wins.

if you're drafting a player to start a franchise and your goal is to win championships theres a good 10 players all time i would pick over kobe

jordan,magic,bird,kareem,russell,duncan,hakeem,shaq.

all these dudes can get you W's.

kobe always worries about his attempts and not the outcome of the game first.

as evident in his first dynasty. whenever kobe deferred to shaq the lakers steam rolled everybody,but when kobe jacked up a lot of shots they struggled or lost.

and dont think that because the lakers have won the last two championships that kobe knows how to play team ball now. they've simply won because they have the most talent.

after game 7 in 2010 you guys should know that kobe is still a chucker.
GIFSoup

^

grin.gif

roll.gif

eyes.gif

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Orlando was deeper. 

And no need to sell me on Fisher, I am one of the biggest Fisher backers there is, but wasn't he the subject of "worst starting point guard in the NBA" several times last few years?  There is zero doubt about his clutch shooting, but the 9 points, 3 assists in 82 games he does, goes towards "depth" in your eyes?  That seems, off to me. 

And I',m not downplaying ANY of them.  I know full well their contributions as role guys, hence the point.  They were ALL role guys.  Ron Harper wasn't doin anything on any other teams in those days.  Rick Fox wasn't gonna be a starter on Portland, or even the Kings teams we beat, thats not depth.  Fox, Horry, Fisher, Harper, Grant, guys like that couldn't start on the teams we were facing, and beating.  So how does that equate to us having more "depth" then those teams? 
grin.gif
  Again, you got that 20/20 hindsight vision cloudin up your brain.  You know damn well none of those guys were better then the opponents they would beat.  Part of that was coaching (Phil) part of that was heart, and the major part of it was Shaq/Kobe.  So spare me your depth argument, the Lakers every single year were looking to upgrade our talent, taking JR Rider, old @#$ MItch Richmond, Lindsey Hunter, they were always searching for more players. 

This year?  That won't be the case.  THIS year, we are DEEP as hell.  Other years, we were full with role guys. 

^

grin.gif

roll.gif

eyes.gif

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Orlando was deeper. 

And no need to sell me on Fisher, I am one of the biggest Fisher backers there is, but wasn't he the subject of "worst starting point guard in the NBA" several times last few years?  There is zero doubt about his clutch shooting, but the 9 points, 3 assists in 82 games he does, goes towards "depth" in your eyes?  That seems, off to me. 

And I',m not downplaying ANY of them.  I know full well their contributions as role guys, hence the point.  They were ALL role guys.  Ron Harper wasn't doin anything on any other teams in those days.  Rick Fox wasn't gonna be a starter on Portland, or even the Kings teams we beat, thats not depth.  Fox, Horry, Fisher, Harper, Grant, guys like that couldn't start on the teams we were facing, and beating.  So how does that equate to us having more "depth" then those teams? 
grin.gif
  Again, you got that 20/20 hindsight vision cloudin up your brain.  You know damn well none of those guys were better then the opponents they would beat.  Part of that was coaching (Phil) part of that was heart, and the major part of it was Shaq/Kobe.  So spare me your depth argument, the Lakers every single year were looking to upgrade our talent, taking JR Rider, old @#$ MItch Richmond, Lindsey Hunter, they were always searching for more players. 

This year?  That won't be the case.  THIS year, we are DEEP as hell.  Other years, we were full with role guys. 

I have no issue with Kobe throwing Shaq under the bus, because when your that rich there are no morals

SMH.  Dudes trying to justify SNITCHING now, sad....just sad.  That's says alot about Kobe and it says alot about all you Kobe lovers in here.

I have no issue with Kobe throwing Shaq under the bus, because when your that rich there are no morals

SMH.  Dudes trying to justify SNITCHING now, sad....just sad.  That's says alot about Kobe and it says alot about all you Kobe lovers in here.

Kobe haters are always going to hate, no sense arguing with them, they'll never change. It's like Kobe musta sexed their GF's/wives or something.

It doesn't help that he's going for #6 either.

Its pointless even arguing on here, no matter what kind of point you make, no one is going to change their minds.

The fact is there's more fans around the world than there are haters, so that's good enough for me. I know once he retires most of the haters and reason people hate will dissapear just like MJ's did.

Top 5 dead or alive at this point and still got a few years left in him.

Kobe haters are always going to hate, no sense arguing with them, they'll never change. It's like Kobe musta sexed their GF's/wives or something.

It doesn't help that he's going for #6 either.

Its pointless even arguing on here, no matter what kind of point you make, no one is going to change their minds.

The fact is there's more fans around the world than there are haters, so that's good enough for me. I know once he retires most of the haters and reason people hate will dissapear just like MJ's did.

Top 5 dead or alive at this point and still got a few years left in him.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

You musta been the one Shaq was with or something.  You keep on and on and on about this snitching thing.  Kobe's a punk for that, he also was about to go down for rape charges if he didn't speak up, shoulda kept his mouth shut, but he didn't.  6 and a half years later, and you still sad about it.  Put it in his file dude, but move on.  Grown folks are in here discussin the game itself, and some of the immortals of that game, not his lame actions in a room with two suits tryna bust him. 
eyes.gif

Let it go man, let it go....

Originally Posted by Deuce King

You musta been the one Shaq was with or something.  You keep on and on and on about this snitching thing.  Kobe's a punk for that, he also was about to go down for rape charges if he didn't speak up, shoulda kept his mouth shut, but he didn't.  6 and a half years later, and you still sad about it.  Put it in his file dude, but move on.  Grown folks are in here discussin the game itself, and some of the immortals of that game, not his lame actions in a room with two suits tryna bust him. 
eyes.gif

Let it go man, let it go....

Back
Top Bottom