delete

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Murda He

I don't know why you even try CP...
laugh.gif
 You kiddin me.  The title alone, Kobe, Magic, Kareem.....Man, this might as well be a Lakers season thread, this is all about me. 
laugh.gif

I'm sittin here at work, fussin with dudes about NBA legends, that ain't bad at all. 
pimp.gif

You sound like the old me and my former lust of the music forum... but you know what I mean man. Defending Kobe is like arguing on behalf of Jesus Christ. So many haters, and yet he made himself SO easy to love.
grin.gif

Eh, ya know, I think I get where they all come from, because in a lot of ways I was just like them.  And I learned from it, as will they.  

Growing up a Magic fan, I battled DAILY with Mike backers.  DAILY.  Magic vs Mike, over and over and over.  And when 91 came, it didn't work out so well for me, and I grew to "hate" Mike.  Come 94, he was gone. 
frown.gif
  And truth be told, it wasn't the same anymore.  So when he returned in 95, I remember makin damn sure I was in front of the tv for that game vs the Pacers.  I remember callin a buddy and tellin him he needed to get to my house quick, Mike has 20 in the first quarter vs the Knicks.  (55 game)  I had learned.  They don't play forever. 

These dudes hate Kobe.  I know why.  And 5 years after the guy is gone, they'll sit back (as I did) and be like, damn, he was a son of a , but damn it, he was good. 

I see Bron these days, I don't like the guy.  He's a douche bag.  But dammit, watchin him play is fun.  He brings excitment, ya never know what might happen in a given game.  So I don't "hate" his game, as much as I relish watching he and his team get beat, but I don't for one second take for granted watching his game, and seeing what he has learned, improved, how he attacks.

So I get why people do or don't like Kobe.  I been there.  So to sit and mix it up with people, rather then sitting here listening to idiots at work, @#$% that ain't bad at all ya know?  I'm willing to listen to what people think, I just can't sit and let people get outlandish and not at least think the stuff they say thru.  Thas all I ask.  They can disagree, but at least think on what they talkin about.  And when it comes to the LA Lakers, I'm pretty confident that I know what I am talkin about.  Thas all. 

CP, you've done a hell of a job making a case for kobe. i applaud you for that. despite how many stats and accomplishments you dish out, haters are still gonna hate. as a fellow laker fan all my life, i've grown up watching kobe and can attest to his greatness. personally, i think he's tinkering between the top 5 border. he's definitely top 10. once his career is over, maybe with another ship or 2 (crosses fingers), then there's no way you leave him out of the top 5.

for right now tho, we should just all appreciate the things kobe does on the basketball court. forget his previous off court drama and whatever you may have against him. just focus on him hoopin because he's only gonna be the L for a couple of more years. might as well admire the work/effort he puts on the court rather than nitpicking his small imperfections.

CP, you've done a hell of a job making a case for kobe. i applaud you for that. despite how many stats and accomplishments you dish out, haters are still gonna hate. as a fellow laker fan all my life, i've grown up watching kobe and can attest to his greatness. personally, i think he's tinkering between the top 5 border. he's definitely top 10. once his career is over, maybe with another ship or 2 (crosses fingers), then there's no way you leave him out of the top 5.

for right now tho, we should just all appreciate the things kobe does on the basketball court. forget his previous off court drama and whatever you may have against him. just focus on him hoopin because he's only gonna be the L for a couple of more years. might as well admire the work/effort he puts on the court rather than nitpicking his small imperfections.

In all honesty, Kobe>Bird, Kareem, Magic, Oscar, Baylor, West, etc...You can dispute it, but facts make this statement true, bottomline.

In all honesty, Kobe>Bird, Kareem, Magic, Oscar, Baylor, West, etc...You can dispute it, but facts make this statement true, bottomline.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Suuuuuure.  So all of us Laker fans are snitches then.  That's what you're saying? 

I will say it says alot about anyone that condones snitching however, it just says alot about that particular person to me. 

So then, if you are a San Francisco 49er fan, then I could assume that you'rrrreee...........Of the San Fran nature? 
nerd.gif

To answer your question, NO.  Also, your trying and or reaching with the tie in between the San Francisco 49ers football team and certain residents of San Francisco...........nice try though, but it's a reach none the less. 

One's a snitch, so we're all snitches.
I never said, one's a snitch so your ALL snitches..........just said birds of a feather flock together.  I just don't see how anyone can say it was okay or cool for Kobe to snitch..........and before you say it I saw where you (CP1708) said that what he did was wrong..........I'm referring to everyone else saying that it was okay.

WOW so you can't be a fan of anyone wrong doing? You sound dumb. And what does any of this have to do with Kobe being better then Bird, Reem, and Magic. Haters look for any way to hate.

CP1708 you have done it. You brought honesty and facts to this debate and have made clear the flaws of arguments of these ppl who know they will always hate Kobe Braynt. That is very rare. Excellent posting.

CP1708 you have done it. You brought honesty and facts to this debate and have made clear the flaws of arguments of these ppl who know they will always hate Kobe Braynt. That is very rare. Excellent posting.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Suuuuuure.  So all of us Laker fans are snitches then.  That's what you're saying? 

I will say it says alot about anyone that condones snitching however, it just says alot about that particular person to me. 

So then, if you are a San Francisco 49er fan, then I could assume that you'rrrreee...........Of the San Fran nature? 
nerd.gif

To answer your question, NO.  Also, your trying and or reaching with the tie in between the San Francisco 49ers football team and certain residents of San Francisco...........nice try though, but it's a reach none the less. 

One's a snitch, so we're all snitches.
I never said, one's a snitch so your ALL snitches..........just said birds of a feather flock together.  I just don't see how anyone can say it was okay or cool for Kobe to snitch..........and before you say it I saw where you (CP1708) said that what he did was wrong..........I'm referring to everyone else saying that it was okay.

WOW so you can't be a fan of anyone wrong doing? You sound dumb. And what does any of this have to do with Kobe being better then Bird, Reem, and Magic. Haters look for any way to hate.

^That.

You tend to keep it factual to a certain degree that I'm incapable of. Like, I see the numbers, but I FEEL the sport more so than anything else. It's hard for me to argue using numbers because I'm a words guy. But Kobe personifies a lot of the same words I do. I call my music a craft. He calls his sport a craft. To me, that says a lot more than any particular number. Numbers can be affeted by so many factors. Is Kobe a more capable scorer than Lebron? Probably. He has more moves and range. But he doesn't have to be. And so numbers get skewed by responsibilities. Passion does not. Kobe wil always b a notch above the rest in terms of pure dedication. So yeah, I like Kobe for the same reason Michael Jackson did. and that's not always the easiest attribute to defend. Dedication-per-game isn't a standardized stat, after all. But if it was, he'd have the highest average of active players. So hell, I guess us Gary natives have an eye for the exceptional...
pimp.gif

^That.

You tend to keep it factual to a certain degree that I'm incapable of. Like, I see the numbers, but I FEEL the sport more so than anything else. It's hard for me to argue using numbers because I'm a words guy. But Kobe personifies a lot of the same words I do. I call my music a craft. He calls his sport a craft. To me, that says a lot more than any particular number. Numbers can be affeted by so many factors. Is Kobe a more capable scorer than Lebron? Probably. He has more moves and range. But he doesn't have to be. And so numbers get skewed by responsibilities. Passion does not. Kobe wil always b a notch above the rest in terms of pure dedication. So yeah, I like Kobe for the same reason Michael Jackson did. and that's not always the easiest attribute to defend. Dedication-per-game isn't a standardized stat, after all. But if it was, he'd have the highest average of active players. So hell, I guess us Gary natives have an eye for the exceptional...
pimp.gif

deng this dude girls that jules is killin that oregon dude cp whatever.. dude is trying way too hard .. i mean what else to do besides posting on nt in the country farmland

and whoever said mj and kobe are top 2 needs to commit that .lol

idiot.

deng this dude girls that jules is killin that oregon dude cp whatever.. dude is trying way too hard .. i mean what else to do besides posting on nt in the country farmland

and whoever said mj and kobe are top 2 needs to commit that .lol

idiot.

laugh.gif
Kobe stans in here really getting high off each others pro-Kobe comments, thinking they shut down the discussion with "facts" and just adding a "haters gonna hate" at the end.

Two can play this game. No matter how much you point out Kobe's inferior finals performances, inferior amount of MVPs compared to players he's flat out not better than:

huggersgonnahug.png

laugh.gif
Kobe stans in here really getting high off each others pro-Kobe comments, thinking they shut down the discussion with "facts" and just adding a "haters gonna hate" at the end.

Two can play this game. No matter how much you point out Kobe's inferior finals performances, inferior amount of MVPs compared to players he's flat out not better than:

huggersgonnahug.png

bijald0331 wrote:
Kobe is top 10, no doubt. He will probably be 4-6 when he's done. I don't foresee him ever passing MJ, Kareem, and Russell (1-3). I don't see a clear separation between Magic, Bird and Kobe. Oscar Robertson, Wilt, and Tim Duncan probably in the 7-9 range. Jerry West, Hakeem, Shaq, and Moses in the 10-13 range. 

Show me a flaw. 
smile.gif

bijald0331 wrote:
Kobe is top 10, no doubt. He will probably be 4-6 when he's done. I don't foresee him ever passing MJ, Kareem, and Russell (1-3). I don't see a clear separation between Magic, Bird and Kobe. Oscar Robertson, Wilt, and Tim Duncan probably in the 7-9 range. Jerry West, Hakeem, Shaq, and Moses in the 10-13 range. 

Show me a flaw. 
smile.gif

damn i guess the lake show really run !@#$ kuz this jus became a kobe/magic thread dont matter whos the #1 laker of all time laker fans all appreciate their careers and combined 10 titles and how they both broke the celtic curses magic finally givin us a w over boston(sucks) n kobe gettin that game 7 monkey off our backs

heres to a potential 17th title (givin kobe another 3peat and 6 overall)
o and BTW
1. Jordan 2. Magic 3. Russel 4. Kareem 5. Wilt 6. Bird 7. Big O 8. M4M84 9. Duncan 10. Shaq
(#s 2-9 subject to change in time)

jus 1 mans opinion

damn i guess the lake show really run !@#$ kuz this jus became a kobe/magic thread dont matter whos the #1 laker of all time laker fans all appreciate their careers and combined 10 titles and how they both broke the celtic curses magic finally givin us a w over boston(sucks) n kobe gettin that game 7 monkey off our backs

heres to a potential 17th title (givin kobe another 3peat and 6 overall)
o and BTW
1. Jordan 2. Magic 3. Russel 4. Kareem 5. Wilt 6. Bird 7. Big O 8. M4M84 9. Duncan 10. Shaq
(#s 2-9 subject to change in time)

jus 1 mans opinion

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

kobe didnt just quit in that phoenix series.

he quit a bunch of times.

and by quit i mean i would pass up a lot of shots on purpose and refuse to shoot. to teach his team a lesson.

hes been doin this since like '01,in select playoff games.

i know he def. did it in '04 durin the playoffs

These are facts! Real *****hassness

and by quit i mean i would pass up a lot of shots on purpose and refuse to shoot. to teach his team a lesson.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

xmlanm.jpg

So are these

Originally Posted by crobers 78

xmlanm.jpg

So are these

Back
Top Bottom