delete

Mine is great! Not common at all and at the beginning of the alphabet
smile.gif

Coyle, but that isn't even our family's "real" last name.

My old man was originally from and Ireland and when he emigrated to the UK he eventually ended up defrauding the British government somehow by constantly changing his surname whenever he moved jobs in order to get a tax break or refund or suchlike. It just so happened he had this surname when he met my Mum and found a decent job that he stuck with.

He did consider it changing it to our original family name Foy a few years back, never got round to it though, maybe when I have a family of my own I'll consider doing the same thing but I'm in two minds at the moment.

Coyle, but that isn't even our family's "real" last name.

My old man was originally from and Ireland and when he emigrated to the UK he eventually ended up defrauding the British government somehow by constantly changing his surname whenever he moved jobs in order to get a tax break or refund or suchlike. It just so happened he had this surname when he met my Mum and found a decent job that he stuck with.

He did consider it changing it to our original family name Foy a few years back, never got round to it though, maybe when I have a family of my own I'll consider doing the same thing but I'm in two minds at the moment.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

St. Falconpunch

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like my last name (Williams) but I wish my last name was Rodriguez. Im black btw
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

wouldnt change my last name to anything unless its something like kingoftheworld i like the ring to that
Kingoftheworld, Rob

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I'm going to change my last name to Pettitte once Andy comes to his senses nah meannnnnn
laugh.gif

I think I love you
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

St. Falconpunch

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like my last name (Williams) but I wish my last name was Rodriguez. Im black btw
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

wouldnt change my last name to anything unless its something like kingoftheworld i like the ring to that
Kingoftheworld, Rob

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I'm going to change my last name to Pettitte once Andy comes to his senses nah meannnnnn
laugh.gif

I think I love you
embarassed.gif

My last name prolly has a reputation somewhere in Mexico so I'll keep it for now.

If I changed it, it would have to be something awesome like Machackener or Novac.

My last name prolly has a reputation somewhere in Mexico so I'll keep it for now.

If I changed it, it would have to be something awesome like Machackener or Novac.

My last name, is a common first name. I hate it, bc I have a unique first name. So at work, when I send emails, and even though, I have a email signature. People still reply addressing me by my last name. So I reply back with their last name, and they still don't get it.

My last name, is a common first name. I hate it, bc I have a unique first name. So at work, when I send emails, and even though, I have a email signature. People still reply addressing me by my last name. So I reply back with their last name, and they still don't get it.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Nigerian last name, so its an automatic convo started. But I always thought "Stark" was a cool last name. So if I had a chance it would definitely be that.
I'm Nigerian and my last name is pretty easy to pronounce on the first try.  At least its not as long as the ones I've seen.

Yeah I hate my last name... I'd change it to something like "Wall". Wall, like John Wall.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Nigerian last name, so its an automatic convo started. But I always thought "Stark" was a cool last name. So if I had a chance it would definitely be that.
I'm Nigerian and my last name is pretty easy to pronounce on the first try.  At least its not as long as the ones I've seen.

Yeah I hate my last name... I'd change it to something like "Wall". Wall, like John Wall.

To people who speak Polish, my last name makes them laugh.

I'd only change my last name to something more Polish-sounding because too many people think my name is French or something.

To people who speak Polish, my last name makes them laugh.

I'd only change my last name to something more Polish-sounding because too many people think my name is French or something.

Back
Top Bottom