delete

Mine is Valentine and I love it. A unique name but not a unique word
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I don't like it, but it's my name and I refuse to change it and lose my heritage.

If you have an American last name and you're any other type of ethnicity other than Caucasian...
grin.gif

As for me, I went through a phase of using my mother's maiden name in addition to my dad's as an hyphenated sort of thing...but that got boring. and it was annoying as hell to write out. Although going by AP would have been cool I guess.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I don't like it, but it's my name and I refuse to change it and lose my heritage.

If you have an American last name and you're any other type of ethnicity other than Caucasian...
grin.gif

As for me, I went through a phase of using my mother's maiden name in addition to my dad's as an hyphenated sort of thing...but that got boring. and it was annoying as hell to write out. Although going by AP would have been cool I guess.

the combination of my first name and last name makes a cool sounding alliteration 
smokin.gif
(in my opinion anyways)
copy.png
favicon.ico

the combination of my first name and last name makes a cool sounding alliteration 
smokin.gif
(in my opinion anyways)
copy.png
favicon.ico

Espiritu

Translation: Spirit

I like my last name, although people always pronounce it wrong.

Espiritu

Translation: Spirit

I like my last name, although people always pronounce it wrong.

10,000 other people have my same last name.

its all g though. makes me feel like i "fit in"
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

10,000 other people have my same last name.

its all g though. makes me feel like i "fit in"
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like my last name til all the illuminati talk. Mason.

One of my co-workers last name is Swauger and everybody calls him Swag. Thought that was pretty swaggerful

I like my last name til all the illuminati talk. Mason.

One of my co-workers last name is Swauger and everybody calls him Swag. Thought that was pretty swaggerful

Back
Top Bottom