delete

My last name is Rule and I love it to death.
Only thing I would change it to is Rules. 
laugh.gif

well seeing as I have the shortest last name in here, It's okay...but if I could it would be something more of my background

laugh.gif
crazy to have a name so rare that if I dropped it in this thread some folks I knew from school prob see me in public and be like "man heck you doing on NT"

well seeing as I have the shortest last name in here, It's okay...but if I could it would be something more of my background

laugh.gif
crazy to have a name so rare that if I dropped it in this thread some folks I knew from school prob see me in public and be like "man heck you doing on NT"

Salazar
pimp.gif
cool with me, but my dang cousins made it known/hot with the cops with there gang-banging.

Salazar
pimp.gif
cool with me, but my dang cousins made it known/hot with the cops with there gang-banging.

Mines Odena :-/ , thes best last name ive rver heard would have to be vick
So id probably change it to that

Mines Odena :-/ , thes best last name ive rver heard would have to be vick
So id probably change it to that

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Espiritu
That's a dope *$+ last name
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways, I don't dislike my name, but it's annoying getting asked, "Why is your last name Ahr___ when you're Asian?" Adopted, duh.

Probably been asked some form of that question about a thousand times.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Espiritu
That's a dope *$+ last name
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways, I don't dislike my name, but it's annoying getting asked, "Why is your last name Ahr___ when you're Asian?" Adopted, duh.

Probably been asked some form of that question about a thousand times.

Reliford..also have relatives whom spell it Releford or Relaford depending on ethnicity or region

more folks out west/mid-west/South-west use the latter two & as well a few Dominicans & Irish ppl

Reliford..also have relatives whom spell it Releford or Relaford depending on ethnicity or region

more folks out west/mid-west/South-west use the latter two & as well a few Dominicans & Irish ppl

Back
Top Bottom