delete

my boy has a dad named Phuc Dong
roll.gif

but i would change mine, because it aint cool, and my bio dad is a lame.

I have seen two names in this thread that my last name would have been under different circumstances. I would have been a Hill if I had my dads last name and I would have been a Blue if my grandfather on my mother's side would have kept his biological dads name. As for my last name now its ok I don't meet to many people with it so it works.

I have seen two names in this thread that my last name would have been under different circumstances. I would have been a Hill if I had my dads last name and I would have been a Blue if my grandfather on my mother's side would have kept his biological dads name. As for my last name now its ok I don't meet to many people with it so it works.

I don't like it, but it's my name and I refuse to change it and lose my heritage.

I don't like it, but it's my name and I refuse to change it and lose my heritage.

I like my last name, but sometimes I wish I had my mothers.  It's solely linked to her family, and  it would have been nice to have something unique. 

I like my last name, but sometimes I wish I had my mothers.  It's solely linked to her family, and  it would have been nice to have something unique. 

Back
Top Bottom