delete

damn yall just killed this young boys summer
30t6p3b.gif

Yes, it is illegal to sell fakes whether or not you state they're fake or authentic.
The federal criminal laws that prohibit any person from trafficking in counterfeit goods and services apply not only to the counterfeiter—the law applies with equal force to any individual or company that knowingly sells a counterfeit product. (18 U.S.C. 2320). This law, known as the Trademark Counterfeiting Act of 1984, carries substantial monetary fines (up to $5 million) and prison time (up to 20 years imprisonment or in some cases life) for individuals and companies who violate the Act.

The Act makes it illegal for any person to intentionally traffic, or attempt to traffic, in goods or services and knowingly use a counterfeit trademark on or in connection (such as product labeling and packaging) with those goods or services. The term “traffic

Yes, it is illegal to sell fakes whether or not you state they're fake or authentic.
The federal criminal laws that prohibit any person from trafficking in counterfeit goods and services apply not only to the counterfeiter—the law applies with equal force to any individual or company that knowingly sells a counterfeit product. (18 U.S.C. 2320). This law, known as the Trademark Counterfeiting Act of 1984, carries substantial monetary fines (up to $5 million) and prison time (up to 20 years imprisonment or in some cases life) for individuals and companies who violate the Act.

The Act makes it illegal for any person to intentionally traffic, or attempt to traffic, in goods or services and knowingly use a counterfeit trademark on or in connection (such as product labeling and packaging) with those goods or services. The term “traffic

when braggin to the internet goes wrong. could have been a mean hustle. 
350 x 100 >> 350 x 20

folks gots to learn keep business of the interwebs

350 x 100 >> 350 x 20

Originally Posted by roc4life24

350 x 100 >> 350 x 20

or off the DEEPWEB

Originally Posted by roc4life24

350 x 100 >> 350 x 20

or off the DEEPWEB

Who ever reported him is lame...

...The youngin' was getting his hustle-Grustle on, Why stop his cash flow because people are thirsty enough to Drop $300+ on replicas? Its not like he was passing them off as Authentic Shoe's

I'd do it too if I had the time and patience...

.....Selling Shoes for $350 that you only paid $50-$70 for?....You'd be dumb if you passed up an opportunity like that.

Who ever reported him is lame...

...The youngin' was getting his hustle-Grustle on, Why stop his cash flow because people are thirsty enough to Drop $300+ on replicas? Its not like he was passing them off as Authentic Shoe's

I'd do it too if I had the time and patience...

.....Selling Shoes for $350 that you only paid $50-$70 for?....You'd be dumb if you passed up an opportunity like that.

That wasn't his auction anyway.Lulz I'm not gonna knock the kids hustle if u dumb enough to pay 350 for some cheap variants u deserve to get got.

That wasn't his auction anyway.Lulz I'm not gonna knock the kids hustle if u dumb enough to pay 350 for some cheap variants u deserve to get got.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Basically, i know some people are naive and know nothing about shoes, but you should do your research beforehand no matter what it is your buying. Fake sneakers aren't a secret to the mainstream consumer any more.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Basically, i know some people are naive and know nothing about shoes, but you should do your research beforehand no matter what it is your buying. Fake sneakers aren't a secret to the mainstream consumer any more.

Back
Top Bottom