delete

Furrell wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
Committing fraud early. He has a bright future.

laugh.gif
  Dishonesty is dishonest. No matter what you are selling
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Who ever reported him is lame...

...The youngin' was getting his hustle-Grustle on, Why stop his cash flow because people are thirsty enough to Drop $300+ on replicas? Its not like he was passing them off as Authentic Shoe's

I'd do it too if I had the time and patience...

.....Selling Shoes for $350 that you only paid $50-$70 for?....You'd be dumb if you passed up an opportunity like that.
Oh okay.  It's unscrupulous degenerates like you who give NT a bad name.
They're illegal, and he's selling them.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Who ever reported him is lame...

...The youngin' was getting his hustle-Grustle on, Why stop his cash flow because people are thirsty enough to Drop $300+ on replicas? Its not like he was passing them off as Authentic Shoe's

I'd do it too if I had the time and patience...

.....Selling Shoes for $350 that you only paid $50-$70 for?....You'd be dumb if you passed up an opportunity like that.
Oh okay.  It's unscrupulous degenerates like you who give NT a bad name.
They're illegal, and he's selling them.

Don't see anything wrong given he told them they are replicas.

Yes, it is illegal to sell fakes whether or not you state they're fake or authentic.

Then how is there a legit business (I think) selling replica handbags, purses, watches, etc?  I don't think replica shoes are different.

EDIT: Just googled, and the problem comes when you put on a fake logo.  As we know, the logo makes up a significant portion of the shoe so there is no way not to put it on.

Don't see anything wrong given he told them they are replicas.

Yes, it is illegal to sell fakes whether or not you state they're fake or authentic.

Then how is there a legit business (I think) selling replica handbags, purses, watches, etc?  I don't think replica shoes are different.

EDIT: Just googled, and the problem comes when you put on a fake logo.  As we know, the logo makes up a significant portion of the shoe so there is no way not to put it on.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by jdi23

If they are dumb enough to get got. Take em.
Exactly. Its called a hustle fellas. Im sure he know he sellin fake !!+@ and if he get pinched then fine, thats the risk he takes. But if he aint sell em to you and say they was 100% authentic then let that boy rock. All my money making schemes werent always the most legal. So why should I hate on the next man. Hell if I had time to wait on shipments from China and then sell on Ebay for a 300+ profit I damn sure would. Hell 3 pairs of kicks is 900 a week. Thats more than most dudes pullin in.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by jdi23

If they are dumb enough to get got. Take em.
Exactly. Its called a hustle fellas. Im sure he know he sellin fake !!+@ and if he get pinched then fine, thats the risk he takes. But if he aint sell em to you and say they was 100% authentic then let that boy rock. All my money making schemes werent always the most legal. So why should I hate on the next man. Hell if I had time to wait on shipments from China and then sell on Ebay for a 300+ profit I damn sure would. Hell 3 pairs of kicks is 900 a week. Thats more than most dudes pullin in.

I've never come across an eBay listing where the seller acknowledges that he's selling "replicas" or fakes out right.

is that the accepted safe word for variants nowadays?

I've never come across an eBay listing where the seller acknowledges that he's selling "replicas" or fakes out right.

HE MADE OVER 7,000 AND YOU SNITCH ON EM?

IM PRETTY SURE ITS A FEW NTERS UNDER PROTECTIVE CUSTODY RIGHT NOW

HE MADE OVER 7,000 AND YOU SNITCH ON EM?

IM PRETTY SURE ITS A FEW NTERS UNDER PROTECTIVE CUSTODY RIGHT NOW

Originally Posted by RawSheed

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

nerd.gif

Illegal.
If you are selling fake Lebrons/Jordans/Fake Anything, even if you let the buyer know it is fake - doesn't matter, still illegal.

You are selling a copyrighted brand with a product made w/ some cheaply made materials, and the company that owns and pays for the branding of that company doesn't receive any of the profits.

indifferent.gif
 @ everyone in this thread justifying it because the kid is making $$$.

It is hurtful to the original brand/company, it is most of the time dishonest to the buyer, and sooner or later the seller is gonna get caught up in some legal trouble.

Illegal.
If you are selling fake Lebrons/Jordans/Fake Anything, even if you let the buyer know it is fake - doesn't matter, still illegal.

You are selling a copyrighted brand with a product made w/ some cheaply made materials, and the company that owns and pays for the branding of that company doesn't receive any of the profits.

indifferent.gif
 @ everyone in this thread justifying it because the kid is making $$$.

It is hurtful to the original brand/company, it is most of the time dishonest to the buyer, and sooner or later the seller is gonna get caught up in some legal trouble.

Back
Top Bottom