delete

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by moneymike88

he isnt doing anything wrong by selling fakes unless he says that theyr authentic

selling fake merchandise aint illegal?
indifferent.gif

if he says they're replicas, no blood no foul.

i'm not condoning it, but if you cant read... (or for most people, they probably dont care.)

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Selling fake lebrons. Dude been selling bootleg joints for 350 saying they high quality replica and people actually bought 20 pairs.are people really that dumb?

i can't even be mad if they wanna buy a replica.. so be it

Your boy brother about to get 30 charge back claims on Paypal and his bank account is RIP
laugh.gif

Your boy brother about to get 30 charge back claims on Paypal and his bank account is RIP
laugh.gif

Resellers have made fakes w/e for me. Ill be damned if Ima spend 300+ on a pair of kicks that retailed for 150. I dont even have fakes but if another man wanna rock em then its w/e. One of my boys has crazy fakes cuz he be at the swap meet every weekend. Some are good enough to pass and others are just terrible.

Resellers have made fakes w/e for me. Ill be damned if Ima spend 300+ on a pair of kicks that retailed for 150. I dont even have fakes but if another man wanna rock em then its w/e. One of my boys has crazy fakes cuz he be at the swap meet every weekend. Some are good enough to pass and others are just terrible.

Back
Top Bottom