delete

socom I, II, III best game
popping collars should never be allowed
some indian girls are sexy but have no mass
i do not understand why people constantly check in places on fb & twitter

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

if you're in the military and wearing fatigues anywhere that's not the airport or required, you're a dork.

u mad I rock my camo cargo pants anywhere?

Originally Posted by ricky409

oh yeah... i have to add...

-physically, american black women >>>>> any other group of people on planet earth.

they are the most physically attractive portion of the human species.

as a whole, black women can MATCH any body type of any group of people.

they age better, have smoother milkier skin, and flat out LOOK BETTER than other races.

the main reason why black women arent appreciated is cuz their attitudes.

on the flip, many black women are HORRIFIED of the thought of a strong black man realizing his potential and try to keep the veil over his eyes by over doing the attitude, chatter about independence, and screaming about not needing a man. yet, they crave a dude not puttin up w/ their nonsense.

tumblr_lmsr0xDdcb1qc4j0a.gif

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

Originally Posted by ricky409

oh yeah... i have to add...

-physically, american black women >>>>> any other group of people on planet earth.

they are the most physically attractive portion of the human species.

as a whole, black women can MATCH any body type of any group of people.

they age better, have smoother milkier skin, and flat out LOOK BETTER than other races.

the main reason why black women arent appreciated is cuz their attitudes.

on the flip, many black women are HORRIFIED of the thought of a strong black man realizing his potential and try to keep the veil over his eyes by over doing the attitude, chatter about independence, and screaming about not needing a man. yet, they crave a dude not puttin up w/ their nonsense.

tumblr_lmsr0xDdcb1qc4j0a.gif

13b263f6c36b51ccbbbf1bdfcd4318ae7d6324ea_r.gif
agree i must

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

judging by your second link, it shows that baseball teams that are making more money than football teams.....

baseball is the most popular sport when it comes o NFL, and NBA

http://www.classbrain.com...seball_vs_football.shtml

that link says it's hard to decide, but i'm rolling with baseball.
So for your first post you state it like it's fact....
..then you're questioned on it....and then you provide a link that provides no concrete info....and decide to roll with your opinion?

Man, stop.

laugh.gif

what you mean no concrete info? i said its the most popular, duke second link clearly shows that their are MLB teams making more money than NFL teams.......

did you click each link?

roll.gif
@ the notion that baseball is popular anywhere

is that why teams are going bankrupt, cause they make so much money cause theyre so popular?

what does profit have to do with popularity?

why dont we wikipedia the average audiences of baseball vs other sports instead

Game Four of the World Series on Sunday drew an average TV audience of 22.8 million viewers. That was the highest among the first five games and the largest baseball audience since 2004,

then

But that argument ignores another set of numbers from Sunday afternoon. Fox's broadcast of the Vikings-Packers game logged an average of 29.8 million viewers. A championship baseball game featuring two major markets can't keep pace with a regular-season football game in the smallest market in big-time sports.

roll.gif

baseball is so popular man.

roll.gif

According to Variety, ESPN’s Monday Night Football broadcast drew a 4.5 rating and 11 share in the coveted 18-49 demographic, and 10.84 million viewers. That easily bested the TBS broadcast of the Yankees-Tigers baseball playoff game, which got a 2.1 rating and 5 share in the demographic, and 6.05 million viewers.

besides the 2% of morons who enjoy baseball, all the other views, im positive, are just idle televisions on at bars that nobody is watching

baseball is the worst.

worst sport there is.

most non-sport sport...a thin line between non-sport and baseball.

If Vince and T-Mac stayed in Toronto they would of won at least 2 titles

T-Mac in his prime ≥ Kobe in his prime

LeBron IXs > any JB retro

Kevin Hart is overrated

NBA 2K5 is very overrated.

LeBron plus a top 15 PG in Cleveland would of been a better fit than Bosh/Wade/Bron

Calvin Johnson is the best player in the NFL

Eli is a top 5 QB

50 and Game have both been releasing dope music but won't ever be relevant again unless they reunite

the overuse of Trill is almost as bad as swag was in 08ish

Kanye will never top Late Registration

American Gangster is Jay's 2nd best album

Prime Shaq was the most dominate player ever

Midnight sneaker releases should be outlawed. Tickets or something should be raffled days or even weeks before release date to eliminate some of the madness.

Common is not a hip hop legend.  But Lupe fiasco is

Spoiler [+]
said this in the common diss thread.....people were flabbergasted.  On the same site that praises lil B people can't comprehend you can not like an artist and like another

yeah but you say that like its not just your personal opinion.

common's "b in you" is a legendary hip hop battle song

the thug image vs the regular rapper

etc.

you're prolly 17, tho.

Nas was never good to me

Tupac- Most over rated in anything ever

Oscar Robertson was probably as good if not better than Jordan (Only have ESPN Classic games and stats to base this off of)

Baseball is trash, how anyone watches it is beyond me

Rap music is the best overall genre of music

Amber Rose is not attractive

Marylin Monroe-Most over rated woman to ever live

The best mainstream rappers>The best underground rappers.

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

If Vince and T-Mac stayed in Toronto they would of won at least 2 titles

T-Mac in his prime ≥ Kobe in his prime

LeBron IXs > any JB retro

Kevin Hart is overrated

NBA 2K5 is very overrated.

LeBron plus a top 15 PG in Cleveland would of been a better fit than Bosh/Wade/Bron

Calvin Johnson is the best player in the NFL

Eli is a top 5 QB

50 and Game have both been releasing dope music but won't ever be relevant again unless they reunite

the overuse of Trill is almost as bad as swag was in 08ish

Kanye will never top Late Registration

American Gangster is Jay's 2nd best album

Prime Shaq was the most dominate player ever

Midnight sneaker releases should be outlawed. Tickets or something should be raffled days or even weeks before release date to eliminate some of the madness.

yes, Kevin Hart is overrated. His comedy lacks substance and isnt memorable.

Also 1 of my own. I'm not a huge fan of these video vixens with huge butts or chicks with them etc. I mean like, if a genie gave me the opportunity to smash, I would no doubt. but when i look for a chick, give me a beautiful face over boobs or a butt anyday. Thats the most important thing for me

Finally, Common is not a classic rapper. he's just above average and just because he claims to be conscious people ride his jock. If he vanished tomorrow nobody would be wishing for another common album

noone called him a classic rapper. he is a legend in hip hop, tho.

the funny thing is the only reason he's even being mentioned is because he called drake soft LMAO

if this was 2 weeks ago, yall wouldnt even be saying commons name...

LMAO

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

yeah but you say that like its not just your personal opinion.

common's "b in you" is a legendary hip hop battle song

the thug image vs the regular rapper

etc.

you're prolly 17, tho.

Na I am 24, and i like common.  I said to me common isn't a legend but lupe is.  I clearly stated the word legend is subjective.  There are people that don't consider the Rolling Stones legends because they were just trying to be the Beatles (my uncle).  There are people that think lil b is a good rapper.  There are people that think its cool to fight dogs and let them die.  There are people that think a lot of things.  You need to get over it and realize in the realm of music its all about your taste. 

edit: but that is why to me, again TO ME, he isn't a legend.  He has made some good songs....thats all he is to me.  I really like resurrection.  I think that is his best album.  But the rest of his career is just songs here and there that i like.  I actually like lupe's entire body of work thats all.   Common can rap but he makes average music, IN MY OPINION.  I like lupe's music more then a lot of people so to me he is already a legend.  Same way laren hill is to me with a small body or work but profound impact musically on me.

noone called him a classic rapper. he is a legend in hip hop, tho.

the funny thing is the only reason he's even being mentioned is because he called drake soft LMAO

if this was 2 weeks ago, yall wouldnt even be saying commons name...

LMAO

but why is eh a legend? because hes old? His albums are ok at best. Nothing that really says, " Yo, this guy is on top of the game right now"

when common first came out nobody from chicago got any sort of attention whatsoever

the song "i used to love h.e.r." is infinitely more important than any song lupe has ever recorded.

i like lupe as a rapper, but he cant make songs nor albums.....so using that in an argument just confuses me.

when i used to love h.e.r. came out, i was just barely old enough to remember it, so at 24, no way you remember it.

once common got on with kanye, they made be

be is a better album than lupe has ever made.

common was one of the first, if not the first chicago rapper with any buzz

hes been around for a while after making a top 20 rap song all time

and had a minor "comeback" when he teamed up with kanye

you cant diminish his history then give props to someone like lupe, who, unfortunately, may not even be around much longer....especially if he keeps making lasers-quality music...

there is only one "on top of the game right now" at any given time

and much like jordans entire career

jay z has dominated that title since 96 to recently...so

lupe has never been "on top of the game right now" either

so to use that as your reasoning for bashing common and giving props to lupe doesnt make sense.....

again, the only reason hes even being mentioned in this post is because he called out a rapper he thought was soft....

two weeks ago nobody would be discrediting commons contributions to rap history....at all.

cures for most major disesases have been found but wont release becuase they are making too much off the medicine.

if i had a cure, why would i give it to you at a one time cost..when i can charge you for little medicines for the rest of your life?

I'll chime in:

-Hip hop vidoe models are way overrated for the most part, and in 10 yrs most will be overweight divas
-Concords are ugly sneakers
-Apple Products>>>>>
-Milk is disgusting
- Lebron will NEVER win a ring
- Megan Fox is not attractive at all
- 2011-12 washington wizards, sacremento kings would lose to Syracuse
- Joe Torre is extremely overrated as a manager
- I hate ignorant Americans
- I hate American biased news reports (left/right whatever)
- Coke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pepsi
- Kendrick Lamar and TDE are gonna blow up immensely in the next couple yrs
- Wu Tang clan is not as dope as everyone says they are, not saying they're not pioneers, legends, etc. but some people make them larger than life
- Why do people care about the Kardashians, Real Housewives, Vh1 celebrity retreads or celebrity gossip in general? Live your own life
- World Cup is the greatest sporting event bar none, I don't wanna hear about the super bowl, march madness, stanley cup, etc.
- OJ did it
-

like, yall can have opinions, but ages are OBVIOUS.

wu is the only reason people can get independent distribution deals i.e. cash money, roc-a-fella, aftermath, g unit, etc.

which is completely outside of the unique amazing music they made at the time.

just saying.

we dont even have to argue about it. just cause you didnt witness the impact doesnt mean the impact is lesser

when common first came out nobody from chicago got any sort of attention whatsoever (buzz is subjective) This is you stating what you believe the masses knew

the song "i used to love h.e.r." is infinitely more important than any song lupe has ever recorded. (your opinion)

i like lupe as a rapper, but he cant make songs nor albums.....so using that in an argument just confuses me. (i like his music i don't get why thats hard to understand i am not you)

when i used to love h.e.r. came out, i was just barely old enough to remember it, so at 24, no way you remember it. (i heard the song in my early thirsty rap years same time i was heavy into pac about 5th grade in the angry young kid stage so it never struck a real cord with me you love chicago brool story co)

be is a better album than lupe has ever made. (opinion)

common was one of the first, if not the first chicago rapper with any buzz (opinion based on what you believed to be the popular opinion of the time)

hes been around for a while after making a top 20 rap song all time (opinion because numbers don't support that claim)

and had a minor "comeback" when he teamed up with kanye (minor....)

you cant diminish his history then give props to someone like lupe, who, unfortunately, may not even be around much longer....especially if he keeps making lasers-quality music... (not diminishing him just giving props to a new class i have said i like commons music)

there is only one "on top of the game right now" at any given time (ok agreed)

and much like jordans entire career (not too sure what this is getting at, i like michael jordon though so
pimp.gif
)

jay z has dominated that title since 96 to recently...so (not a big jay-z fan but respect dude)

lupe has never been "on top of the game right now" either (on top of the game is subjective unless we are talking num 1 albums as top of the game and lasers was a num 1 album, but top of the game is basically popularity i am assuming you mean which can correlate to record sales, argue this point however you want really i believe finding forever hit num 1 too so basically equal as far as "top of the game" to the populous)

so to use that as your reasoning for bashing common and giving props to lupe doesnt make sense..... (I am not bashing common)

again, the only reason hes even being mentioned in this post is because he called out a rapper he thought was soft....(agreed? not too sure what the point is here)

two weeks ago nobody would be discrediting commons contributions to rap history....at all. ( i am not discrediting him, again, he doesn't make my cut for legendary, if you take that as disrespect then i am sorry right me off as crazy or some one that has terrible taste in music, but to say i am completely wrong when we are discussing anything music because my opinion differs is just closed minded)

I wish everybody on this site would follow the rules and stop posting edited profanity. I am tired of reading lame attempts to get around profanity censors. 

To put it another way, I wish that people who feel that they need to use vulgarity to make a point realized how uneducated they sound. 

wu is the only reason people can get independent distribution deals i.e. cash money, roc-a-fella, aftermath, g unit, etc.

just saying.

we dont even have to argue about it. just cause you didnt witness the impact doesnt mean the impact is lesser
I get what you are saying and I'm not denying they're pioneers or legends at all, but I guess me being a little kid when they really were on the come up and trailblazing does impact my opinion....I mean Only built for cuban linx is one of my favorite albums of all time but maybe I don't appreciate their overall impact on the music indstry as a whole....thanks for the knowledge though 

religion and all that
himym, bbt, anything chuck lorre are the worst
korean pop groups.........like really? music is music, not looks.
that battle rap parody garbage
basically any viral videos that masses post on facebook. its usually corny and i dont understand the appeal. i guess i need better friends.
the attraction to young girls, young faces. emma watson, selena gomez. groce. closet pedos.

just saying.

I agree with you but to assume that the word legend means "had an impact on rap history" isn't necessarily true.  Vanilla Ice had an impact on rap history......

Basically the word legend to me means: your music held up over time, i can listen to it today and it is still some what relevant.  You changed my life/thought process in some way or another through your music/personality/fashion style.  That is basically it.  I don't put things in the realm of the populous because i tend to not agree with them.   I also try to not backtrack like that because its an endless circle ending at DJ Cool Herc every single time.  Without Big there would be no Jay without Rakim there would be no Big, without X there would be no Y, well without out DJ Cool Herc there would be no hip hop.....so i just go by my personal taste on almost everything.  Sorry did not mean to offend with my opinions

Edit: how dare you say that about the Wu lolol kidding my bad curb thought this was to me too.  I actually appreciate your post and you do drop a lot of knowledge so no hate keep up the good work
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

when common first came out nobody from chicago got any sort of attention whatsoever (buzz is subjective) This is you stating what you believe the masses knew

the song "i used to love h.e.r." is infinitely more important than any song lupe has ever recorded. (your opinion)

i like lupe as a rapper, but he cant make songs nor albums.....so using that in an argument just confuses me. (i like his music i don't get why thats hard to understand i am not you)

when i used to love h.e.r. came out, i was just barely old enough to remember it, so at 24, no way you remember it. (i heard the song in my early thirsty rap years same time i was heavy into pac about 5th grade in the angry young kid stage so it never struck a real cord with me you love chicago brool story co)

common was one of the first, if not the first chicago rapper with any buzz (opinion based on what you believed to be the popular opinion of the time)

hes been around for a while after making a top 20 rap song all time (opinion because numbers don't support that claim)

you cant diminish his history then give props to someone like lupe, who, unfortunately, may not even be around much longer....especially if he keeps making lasers-quality music... (not diminishing him just giving props to a new class i have said i like commons music)

and much like jordans entire career (not too sure what this is getting at, i like michael jordon though so
pimp.gif
)

jay z has dominated that title since 96 to recently...so (not a big jay-z fan but respect dude)

lupe has never been "on top of the game right now" either (on top of the game is subjective unless we are talking num 1 albums as top of the game and lasers was a num 1 album, but top of the game is basically popularity i am assuming you mean which can correlate to record sales, argue this point however you want really i believe finding forever hit num 1 too so basically equal as far as "top of the game" to the populous)

so to use that as your reasoning for bashing common and giving props to lupe doesnt make sense..... (I am not bashing common)

again, the only reason hes even being mentioned in this post is because he called out a rapper he thought was soft....(agreed? not too sure what the point is here)

two weeks ago nobody would be discrediting commons contributions to rap history....at all. ( i am not discrediting him, again, he doesn't make my cut for legendary, if you take that as disrespect then i am sorry right me off as crazy or some one that has terrible taste in music, but to say i am completely wrong when we are discussing anything music because my opinion differs is just closed minded)

let me start off by saying everything typed in this entire thread is opinion, so you trynna discredit my points by dismissing them as opinion is really.......funny.
  (buzz is subjective) This is you stating what you believe the masses knew

roll.gif
, yeah, okay, find me a chicago rapper period before common.

its not subjective if they literally didnt exist in hip hop LMAO

moreso popular opinion than MY opinion (hence the post title)  i mean the song is the epitome of rap music.....one of the first deep metaphors in rap....always heralded as a top x amount of hip hop songs of all time

if you ask lupe how good the song is, AND THIS IS AN OPINION, i'm sure he'd say its better than most if not all of his own songs...

its a subjective claim that "i used to love her" is better than lupe's music but it can be supported with infinite amounts of information.

its an objective claim to say that its MORE IMPORTANT, tho.....

the song is older, influenced more classical rappers, has withstood the test of a decade + and is still considered a classic single....

nobody listens to i got cha anymore, b.

thats not subjective at all.

im confused as to why you're using your personal opinion to defend lupe, but dismiss my personal opinion for defending common...its confusing. youre contradicting yourself.

on the other hand, i recognize that this is mostly opinion, hence why we're in an opinion post...get it?

lupe hasnt made a single hit his entire career, tho.

daydreaming is the closest he got.....when is the last time you heard that song? WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD A LUPE SONG OUTSIDE OF YOUR OWN ITUNES?  thats not a subjective claim, dude....

of course its opinion. how do you want to objectively compare be to any lupe album? sales? common. critical acclaim? common. replay value? common. you tell me how you want to objectively compare your favorite lupe album to Be and we can do that, too

roll.gif
what are you talking about?

CHICAGO WAS ABSENT FROM RAP BEFORE XXL DID AN UNSIGNED HYPE ON COMMON

LMAO THATS NOT MY OPINION BRO

THATS REALITY.

laugh.gif
, what numbers? lupe goes wood, dude LMAO

what claim? look up "best rap song lists" i promise you i used to love h.e.r. is on more than any lupe songs LMAO

yes, thats popular opinion........how else do you suggest we compare i used to love h.e.r. (undeniable classic, youre only arguing because you are defensive about your opinion) to any lupe song you want.....any song...

you compare them objectively and get back to me.

now i understand why you're not making much sense logically and basically whining back to me at this point; you're mad and offended i questioned your opinion.

you were in 5th grade? i doubt you even grasped the concept of the song....cool tho.

i used to love h.e.r. not hitting a cord with you is my entire point, young man.

laugh.gif

and it was minor when they outsold lupe LMAOOOOOOOOOO

wait, thats an opinion.

roll.gif

you state that his importance is overstated, even when the only importance placed on him is that he was a groundbreaking rapper for the city of chicago, made one of the most classic rap songs of all time, and made a solid album with kanye's help.....LMAO that's still overstating his worth....especially when you compare him to lupe who has zero classical songs....

roll.gif

thats opinion, tho, right? that lupe doesnt have a single classic song, right?

roll.gif

pimp.gif
)
im not entirely sure you get anything ive gotten at since the discussion began.

you're basically saying barkley is an overrated bum because he was never the best player in the NBA at the time......but thats only because jordan, the best ever, was in his prime

same with everyone who rapped during jay z's career

since biggie died, no rapper has been "the best out right now" except jay z....until rap died and now %@%%%# like drake are the best LMAO

so to criticize common to say 'he was never the best out" when he had jay z to compete with

while loving lupe, who doesnt have jay z to compete with...hes competing with lil b LMAO and STILL isnt the best out right now...

(i know man, all opinion)

this is when you start realizing how contradictory your entire common is wack, lupe is amazing argument...

lazers is trash, bro. LMAO number one in what?

top of the game being popularity? you think lupe fiasco is popular bro?

roll.gif

so basically, you admit that lupe and common are equal, by YOUR own standards and opinions? cause they both have had number 1 albums?

roll.gif

...that you're a hypebeast?

only mentioned common being "not legendary" cause he called drake, who i assume you like, soft.....

thats not a fallacy at all....

eyes.gif

you can think common is the worst rapper ever....

what im calling you out on is the contradictory notion that common isnt a legend and somehow lupe fiasco is.

its contradictory.

there is absolutely no criteria you can apply to have lupe come out over common.....

unless its "i just like lupe better"

which is opinion

which you annoyingly used parenthesis in my original post to point out as "irrelevant"

so, again

talking down on common's contributions while praising lupe's is a contradiction.

that isnt a subjective claim, either.

next time, quote me and type responses...like someone with a brain.

Well damn, fambs .. you went in. Lol.

Sad to say, but I have no tattoos, and don't plan on getting any...

But I don't think the fad is going anywhere...

And I'm a black man.

frown.gif
frown.gif

I know what holds me back from some chicks is the fact that I don't portray that. "Thug " look...

And it bothers me cuz they be fine as wine.

I hope not having tattoos as a black man born from 80-93 becomes cool one day. But I doubt it.

frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom