delete.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Can't say that I'm surprised at how this is going.

Eagles playing well on both sides of the ball right now.

Saw this beat down coming from a mile away, we'll get em next week. Lets throw Beck in there now and see how he does

Mike Vick should talk to his lineman and rb more... as far as who to look out for on blitzes (especially on the outside)

Nate Allen with a INT. Rex Grossman arm strength
pimp.gif
This is looking good. Hope it continues 3rd and 4th qtr.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Nate Allen with a INT. Rex Grossman arm strength
pimp.gif
This is looking good. Hope it continues 3rd and 4th qtr.

this and that

Originally Posted by madj55

Put in Beck

First sign of trouble nd its beck time? Lol.. Music to my ears... I knew this was the beginning of washingtons demise... Still gonna end up last in the east somehow... Lol... Only snyder nd the guys
pimp.gif

Rather have the Eagles win today, that way the ******** can fall of the top of the NFC East! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Originally Posted by madj55

Put in Beck

First sign of trouble nd its beck time? Lol.. Music to my ears... I knew this was the beginning of washingtons demise... Still gonna end up last in the east somehow... Lol... Only snyder nd the guys
pimp.gif
Actually this was also said in the game against the Rams (which we won), so no it wasn't at the first sign of trouble. 

these n's excited about a 1yd int knowing damn well groomsman will get either a safety or they will punt in 4 downs giving the eagles about the same scoring position.

Back
Top Bottom