delete

I don't mess with !!%@+# with children. An if I were too, I've had my gun L since the age of 21, I'd carry "just in case" dudes wanna flex.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Whats he getting from under the sofa cushion ? The remote ?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
no, the .45

Originally Posted by hotboy

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Whats he getting from under the sofa cushion ? The remote ?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
no, the .45

Who keeps a .45 under the sofa with a kid in the house stupid?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

the child isn't home genius, and the dude brought it over there earlier.....but you don't know that part, you're just going off of what the chick has told you by him not being in her life anymore.

I mean hypothetically i would ninja cartwheel toward him leap into the air

jump on his head sly cooper style

images

Front flip off his dome as he turns to shoot me aerial back flip kick the gun out of his hand.  It will land in your hand without problems don't worry.  Point it at him slowly walk out the door backwards.  When you get out of the door flip the gun around your finger 4 times slide it into your hip and say "that went better then expected"

If he isn't a part of her life anymore, why does homeboy have the key to her place? He's still getting in between the cheeks every once in a while.

First I'd wonder how I ended up messing with a chick who has a kid, because that's a deal breaker.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

grin.gif
hypothetically speaking...........

you meet a chick, she tells you she has a small child, but her baby father isn't apart of their life anymore, he's gone....fast forward, you and her are at her place chilling watching "1000 ways to die", then suddenly you hear a key at the door, and in comes the baby father...you know this because he looks at her soon as he see's you with the
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
, calls her by a name you never heard of (possibly a nickname)...looks back at you........and dashes toward the sofa to get something under the cushion.

what do you do?  oh and he's by the door way, soooo.....
nerd.gif

no pics, this is just a hypothetical situation of how a niketalker would handle this situation.
how does he have a key to a household he is not a part of anymore, hypothetically speaking.

no lie, i thought this was going to happen to me 2 weeks ago

i would've just thrown them thangs JMM style

Something similar happened to me a back in 06 
30t6p3b.gif

Watching the BET awards

Dude came home from overseas to surprise this triflin chick with AppleBees To Go and a pair of Jordans

They started wrestling and !%%# then I bounced 

(They weren't together btw)

Back
Top Bottom