trollface.jpg

face
pimp.gif
In that order

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I mean hypothetically i would ninja cartwheel toward him leap into the air

jump on his head sly cooper style

images

Front flip off his dome as he turns to shoot me aerial back flip kick the gun out of his hand.  It will land in your hand without problems don't worry.  Point it at him slowly walk out the door backwards.  When you get out of the door flip the gun around your finger 4 times slide it into your hip and say "that went better then expected"

This is just not funny......at all

Originally Posted by jermz101

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I mean hypothetically i would ninja cartwheel toward him leap into the air

jump on his head sly cooper style

images

Front flip off his dome as he turns to shoot me aerial back flip kick the gun out of his hand.  It will land in your hand without problems don't worry.  Point it at him slowly walk out the door backwards.  When you get out of the door flip the gun around your finger 4 times slide it into your hip and say "that went better then expected"

This is just not funny......at all

Hahahahaha

This reminds me of a friend I had in middle school. Dude would always come up with hypothetical situations, trying to get you to say something gay. Example: What would you do if someone broke into your house, put a gun to your mother's head and told you to suck his... you know. If you found a way around saying something gay, he would add some other impossible variable. It was so annoying
laugh.gif
At one point, dudes would flat out just cave in right away.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

looks back at you........and dashes toward the sofa to get something under the cushion.

what do you do?  oh and he's by the door way, soooo.....
nerd.gif

How is dude blocking 2 different areas at once? Can he make copies of himself at will?

Farrrrrrrrrr fetched. 

You have to be a mature individual to date or be in a relationship with a girl that has a small child.  Only a secure truly selfless individual can do so.  You would have to be comfortable dealing with and encountering the "baby's father" and such.  Your hypothetical situation should not occur if you are dealing with a woman who has any common sense. 

Originally Posted by RESPECT FINESSE

If he isn't a part of her life anymore, why does homeboy have the key to her place? He's still getting in between the cheeks every once in a while.

Bingo_Only wat i smash chicks with kids is @ my place..no away games.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

looks back at you........and dashes toward the sofa to get something under the cushion.

what do you do?  oh and he's by the door way, soooo.....
nerd.gif

How is dude blocking 2 different areas at once? Can he make copies of himself at will?

First thing i thought of too many holes in the situation.

But first thing in my mind when he walks inside is take control of the situation im standing up and walking towards him idc.

You deff dont wanna get into a fight with him cause he is at home and if the police come best belive the hood rat will side with him.

Get around him and get out tell him to come see you in the trap
roll.gif

I'd try my best to get inside his head and flip the script before I get shot. Hit em with this:

"Look here, I know this @%%! looks crazy and all, and you're probably ready to kill me right about now, but if you do, she (his baby moms) wins in the end, because you just ruined 2 lives over a female, so in a way, you just put her on a pedestal, and subconsciously, she's going to know this."

Then I'll diddy bop on outta there, like a BOSS.

tell em to pull up a chair after he grabs me a brew from the fridge, and get me a $5 dollar beef patty from the spot.

i go to the bathroom pull my pants up, wipe down my meat, look into the mirror and say... "oh, this is y i dont mess with chicks wit kids"

proceed to bounce

Originally Posted by sifupooh

tell em to pull up a chair after he grabs me a brew from the fridge, and get me a $5 dollar beef patty from the spot.

pimp.gif

You're obviously getting shot.

The baby father is irrational enough to grab a gun just from seeing in the house.

You aren't smashing.

You're just sitting there watching T.V.

All he knows is you're in the house watching T.V.

Best bet would be to convince him you're not there to smash.

However, he's still an irrational individual.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

i go to the bathroom pull my pants up, wipe down my meat, look into the mirror and say... "oh, this is y i dont mess with chicks wit kids"

proceed to bounce
for some reason this got me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom