delete

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

You notice how the Lakers role players end up falling off the face of the earth? But players like Glen Davis, Tayshaun, Posey, and Tony Allen end up producing for the duration of the careers? 
laugh.gif

I think it had something to do with the leader aspect. Because the best players make the role players better. KG Ray and Paul made the whole team better.

Kobe has never made any young player better. What his excuse? Hell if Im not mistaken dude doesn't even hang out with his teammates.
Don't think i'd be looking to chill with the likes of Luke Walton and Sasha Vujuvivcic either fam.

Originally Posted by Freeze

which version of kobe are we talking about??

frobe?

Rape charge Kobe?

Acquittal Kobe?

'05-'08 primetime??

Bad index finger kobe?

bad knee kobe?

the mask??

what we talmbout?

roll.gif
  I just pictured a different action figure for each....BTW, you forgot Divorced Kobe

Oh yeah, and how many athlets in history were in their prime 11,12 and 13 years into their career??

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

Originally Posted by sthebest

if im not mistaken, Kobe DID play Jordan in his prime, since he entered the league in 1996. He fared pretty well against him.

The bulls had legendary seasons 96-98 but do you really consider that jordans prime?

Jordan Prime = 1990-1st retirement.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

You notice how the Lakers role players end up falling off the face of the earth? But players like Glen Davis, Tayshaun, Posey, and Tony Allen end up producing for the duration of the careers? 
laugh.gif

I think it had something to do with the leader aspect. Because the best players make the role players better. KG Ray and Paul made the whole team better.

Kobe has never made any young player better. What his excuse? Hell if Im not mistaken dude doesn't even hang out with his teammates.
LOL

Yea MJ relationship with his teammates were so good. He punched Steve Kerr in practice. Humiliated and disrespected Bill Cartwright. Emotionally destroyed Kwame Brown confident in his rookie season.

MJ is such great leader his Bobcats team is in the last place of the NBA

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

Originally Posted by sthebest

if im not mistaken, Kobe DID play Jordan in his prime, since he entered the league in 1996. He fared pretty well against him.

The bulls had legendary seasons 96-98 but do you really consider that jordans prime?

Jordan Prime = 1990-1st retirement.

yep. thats when he was still an athletic beast. your peak athletic ability to match your skill is your prime.  

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Freeze

which version of kobe are we talking about??

frobe?

Rape charge Kobe?

Acquittal Kobe?

'05-'08 primetime??

Bad index finger kobe?

bad knee kobe?

the mask??

what we talmbout?

roll.gif
  I just pictured a different action figure for each....BTW, you forgot Divorced Kobe

Then you got the:

- Lost 75 mil and 3 mansions Kobe

Then...

- Got back 75 mil and 3 mansions Kobe.
laugh.gif

It's funny though, the broke Kobe was actually better than the current Kobe.
indifferent.gif

rick-ross-drake-stay-schemin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom