delete

someone explained to me it was like a hot knife
nerd.gif

im wondering if its actually possible to get shot and not realize it b/c of the fight or flight adrenaline rush like they show on tv

Originally Posted by MMG

nerd.gif

Why would it burn? And thats kinda hard to imagine as most of us havent been stabbed. (i hope)

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by MMG

nerd.gif

Why would it burn? And thats kinda hard to imagine as most of us havent been stabbed. (i hope)
I was reading a story last week (totally forgot which article), but anyways, the author was talking about getting shot and said it felt like his back (where he got shot) was on fire. My
 guess is that the bullet is smoking hot, given all the energy that is released from the gun. 

only thing i remember about getting stabbed is it felt cold like something cold going through my leg. i didnt know how bad it was till after the adrenaline i guess wore off. But even with all the adrenaline my leg still collapsed when i tried to stand up

my cousin pushed me out the way of gettin shot and got hit by the .22 bullet. I had to point it out that he got hit the mane didn't even know he was shot. From what he described you don't feel anything but that was probably cause the bullet was small.

Originally Posted by taymane23

my cousin pushed me out the way of gettin shot and got hit by the .22 bullet. I had to point it out that he got hit the mane didn't even know he was shot. From what he described you don't feel anything but that was probably cause the bullet was small.

but a 22 bullet is just as deadly because they can ricochet and travel. My cousins dad died from a lil +%% 22 it ricochet and traveled to his heart

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by taymane23

but a 22 bullet is just as deadly because they can ricochet and travel. My cousins dad died from a lil +%% 22 it ricochet and traveled to his heart

thats what they told him it hit him in the abdomen and moved uo to his back its still in his back to this day. Rip to your uncle too mane , but I'm glad he pushed me out the way cause I was frail as hell back then it would had killed me for sure.

one time, walking home with my new cuban link two guys with a revolver tried to rob me. Needless to say, I didn't experience the pain of a gunshot, but I did get home with a new gun to add to my collection.

A through and through is much different than one that hits bone or a vital organ or gets stuck somewhere in you.

If you hear the gun shot its already to late seeing as a bullet travels faster than the speed of sound. So i can see it burning

its hot and at first you don't feel it. Its a weird, different pain. I caught one in my shoulder back in 06'.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

its hot and at first you don't feel it. Its a weird, different pain. I caught one in my shoulder back in 06'.

Yup, my boy got shot through the hand, said the same thing.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

one time, walking home with my new cuban link two guys with a revolver tried to rob me. Needless to say, I didn't experience the pain of a gunshot, but I did get home with a new gun to add to my collection.

chuck-norris-woman.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

chuck-norris-woman.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom