Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn-damn-damn-o.gif

:lol:

Lmao dude really told CP to go buy his daughters a damn balloon :lol:

I think we end up with the 7 seed and get bounced by the Thunder in the 1st round. IMO if not for Dwight, Nash, Hill and Pau being injured I think we probably win 55 games or so and grab a 3/4 seed but stillhave wouldn't have been championship caliber. If Stern wasn't a wanker we'd be like 56-8 right now :lol: :smh:

exactly

people the last few pages have been talking championship.  The Lakers have a lot to prove.  People talking about 5th freaking place.  ****.

I'm still not sold either, I said couple weeks ago, the March schedule is very favorable. Once the April schedule comes in and there's 4 teams fighting for 3 spots, we'll see how the Lakers react.

However I'm not sold on any of the teams from 6-9. Including the Warriors. If the Lakers handle their business for the rest of March, and do decent in April, they can easily get the 6th spot. That means the Clippers. Oh what a joy.

Really would like a win for today because I'm going through it this past week. Would be nice to have the few moments of good times.

All we have to do is to keep winning, thats pretty much it. It's going to be a battle to get/keep that 8th spot.

All we have to do is to keep winning, thats pretty much it. It's going to be a battle to get/keep that 8th spot.
cant wait until tonights game...should be good..keep stacking Ws, get 6th...only thing that counts

kobe on dan patrick next segment btw...

I don't know, whenever I hear Mason talking I'm just like... why are you here, bro. What the **** do you know about anything.

I have a good feeling Dwight will go off tonight, im sure he is pumped to return to Orlando.Kobe will give him that pre game pep tallk to fire him up :smokin

29 pts 15rbs and 4blk

Final Score.......

Im not going the deezy rout

Lakers - 106

Magic - 93

Hope im right , lets get it LAKERS!

Back
Top Bottom