Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's 3 things

1. Kobe finding a balance and trusting new teammates
2. Dwight on defense. He has struggled offensively over the past 6 weeks at times, but for the most part his defense has been big in games we win
3. Nash finding the right role for himself on this team.

Last edited:
The defense still isn't good enough. A very good team will pick the defense apart, leading to their demise in the playoffs.

If Memphis stays at 3 and we get the 6 (relax,
Not getting ahead of myself just hypothetical)... You guys think we have a legit chance against the Grizz?

They seem to have matchup problems for us everywhere. But I'd rather face them than OKc in round 1

Without home court I don't think so. Would need some help from Z-Bo, either through absence or poor play.

BTW, just my usual update, Kobe passed Nick Van Exel on the all time assists list this weekend. Kobe now sits in like 33rd, 32nd, something like that.

Anyway, if he finishes the rest of this season out on his pace, and gets about 4 per game next year, he moves all the way up to 25th ALL TIME, ahead of Jerry West, which will also make him 2nd in Lakers all time assists.

He'll be in the 6,300ish range which puts him as either #1 or 2 all time for a non PG.

(I haven't even mentioned yet that with a decent 7 game first round series, he could move into 5th ALL TIME in NBA Playoff assists.)

Oh, also forgetting that he's less than 200 points away from Wilt, should reach that here within a week or two, and then when he hits 6,000 assists early next year, he will create the 30,000, 6,000, 6,000 club for points, boards and assists. The founding member. Course, Bron will open his own club called the 30,000, 7,500, 7,500 club in about 6 years ,but hey. :lol:

The ultimate ballhog :pimp:

BTW, just my usual update, Kobe passed Nick Van Exel on the all time assists list this weekend. Kobe now sits in like 33rd, 32nd, something like that.

Anyway, if he finishes the rest of this season out on his pace, and gets about 4 per game next year, he moves all the way up to 25th ALL TIME, ahead of Jerry West, which will also make him 2nd in Lakers all time assists.

He'll be in the 6,300ish range which puts him as either #1 or 2 all time for a non PG.

(I haven't even mentioned yet that with a decent 7 game first round series, he could move into 5th ALL TIME in NBA Playoff assists.)

Oh, also forgetting that he's less than 200 points away from Wilt, should reach that here within a week or two, and then when he hits 6,000 assists early next year, he will create the 30,000, 6,000, 6,000 club for points, boards and assists. The founding member. Course, Bron will open his own club called the 30,000, 7,500, 7,500 club in about 6 years ,but hey. :lol:

The ultimate ballhog :pimp:

overrated

Last edited:

:rofl:

Come on now Kobe was def a ballhog for most of his career. :lol:
If dude played his whole career like he has been playin of late scoring an passing wise dudes assist would be higher.
Even kimmel joked on it :lol:

Come on now Kobe was def a ballhog for most of his career.
laugh.gif

If dude played his whole career like he has been playin of late scoring an passing wise dudes assist would be higher.
Even kimmel joked on it
laugh.gif
HAHAHAHHA since WHEN is freakin JIMMY KIMMEL a good source to prove a BASKETBALL point? Might as well have said even Fohani the Crackhead from 4th Street agreed with your statement!!
roll.gif

Where on the last few pages has anyone said anything about us being a championship team right now?

Where?

Show us, please.

Last edited:
I'll say it. I don't give a damn about 8th place. I want first, can't get it, ok second, nope, ok third, can't get there either, fourth. I'll go till I reach a spot we can get.

I want a title, THIS year.

And next year.

And 2015.

I set my goals high.

So yeah, Championship.

I'll say it. I don't give a damn about 8th place. I want first, can't get it, ok second, nope, ok third, can't get there either, fourth. I'll go till I reach a spot we can get.

And next year.

And 2015.

I set my goals high.

So yeah, Championship.

:pimp: Dat faith, that's what I'm talkin bout.

Nope not happening this year. :lol:

Last edited:

And next year.

And 2015.

I set my goals high.

So yeah, Championship.
Where on the last few pages has anyone said anything about us being a championship team right now?

Where?

Show us, please.
see above quote lol

maybe nobody said it literally but the overall vibe is that of over-reaction.  lets take it a game at a time. lets get into the playoffs for sure first.

and all this talk about mwp being good.  that guy is horrible. takes like 18 shots a game. i miss phil jackson, bc he would sit guys down for stupid deicsions.  mwp would be out of the game so quickly with him coaching

and believe me, the ONLY reason why MWP is still on this team is because nobody wants him and he gets burn because we have no backup SF.

and im a HUGE ron artest fan.

I WANT Championship, I DEMAND Championship, but that don't mean I think we WINNING the Championship, I'm not delusional. :lol:

But sitting back (as a fan, then fanbase, and eventually Org) and bein cool with "oh, well, we made a good run, we made the playoffs, on to next year fellas....." Is how you become the Cubs.

I don't want that for this franchise. So if my mind is right, and everyone else's mind is right, and the fanbase scewers the front office any time they do somethin stupid, and let's it be known that we ain't with this second place ********, then we doin alright.

Soon as you accept losing, you are losing.

I made that up, pass it 'round.

:lol:

CP you are literally the only guy that could of made me looks so bad after asking that question.

Why couldn't you just be in a movie theater for a few hours or something? Go to the park, buy your daughter a damn balloon. Take your wife bowling. Go to the damn flea market of Portland. Do anything damnit. You just hadddd to be here to answer the question in such an extremist way :smh:

**** man. CP's expectations dont represent all of ours teamlakers909 :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom