Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyways... lets hope the Jazz lose tonight.

Now going to youtube to watch Lakers highlights from our championship days to remember the good times
ohwell.gif

I can't get too excited over being the 8th seed because it's not a lock yet. :\ But I'm obviously content with our position after this crappy season. Sigh. Let's hope we can keep this up. Go Pistons tonight!

CP you are literally the only guy that could of made me looks so bad after asking that question.

Why couldn't you just be in a movie theater for a few hours or something? Go to the park, buy your daughter a damn balloon. Take your wife bowling. Go to the damn flea market of Portland. Do anything damnit. You just hadddd to be here to answer the question in such an extremist way :smh:

**** man. CP's expectations dont represent all of ours teamlakers909 :lol:

:lol: *halo*

If Jazz win, it sucks.. If Warriors lose, we have a chance to be 1 game down from them by handling business in Orlando.

If Jazz win, it sucks.. If Warriors lose, we have a chance to be 1 game down from them by handling business in Orlando.

I wouldn't bet on Knicks winning tonight.

They are starting a West Coast trip and I think Melo is still out.Warriors need a win since they have been slumping and they always play good at home with their crowd and fan atmosphere.

Last edited:
Everyone that gets mad at deezy predictions, is this also part of the tradition to get mad at him, is this part of the superstition as well? Or are you guys genuinely not understanding his shtick?

Last edited:
dude its detroit. no point in thinking they have any chance. i dont care if they were down by 2 only lol

dude its detroit. no point in thinking they have any chance. i dont care if they were down by 2 only lol

Yeah, no point in shaking your head about Utah winning today. They're not a great team, but they're not bad either.
Completely unrealistic to expect them to lose today :lol:

Can't get help everyday. Just gotta keep winning the games we have to and we'll be fine.

Hahahaha Lakers were the 8th seed for less than 24 hrs.
That 8th seed will feel like a million miles away after this 3 game trip.

we were in and out faster than that 1st time :wow:

lakers just have to keep winning and let the other pieces fall where they may

lakers put themselves in this position of team watching and that's the shame of this season

to quote BB "everyone just do their jobs" and we'll be good

Back
Top Bottom