Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol @MWP during dwights interview

Someone brought up Steve Blake's effectiveness earlier

Jamison, Dwight and Meeks are bringing out the best in him

He's never really played with players that roll to the basket or spot up like those three in his time with the Lakers... his running mates have been Matt Barnes, Shannon Brown, and Bynum until now, all of which didn't compliment Blake's strengths other than for a few lobs at the rim

really enjoyed Dwight playing the villain yesterday.
And that Steve Blake analysis up there was on point, Pringles' system is bringing out the best of him.

Last edited:
really enjoyed Dwight playing the villain yesterday.
And that Steve Blake analysis up there was on point, Pringles' system is bringing out the best of him.
THIS. Im one of the people who is on his back about everything but yesterday i seen something, kinda kobeish about his attitude.

I have a good feeling Dwight will go off tonight, im sure he is pumped to return to Orlando.Kobe will give him that pre game pep tallk to fire him up :smokin

29 pts 15rbs and 4blk

Final Score.......

Im not going the deezy rout

Lakers - 106

Magic - 93

Hope im right , lets get it LAKERS!

I was close on my predictions......

Last edited:
I'm convinced that Metta is a child at heart. Yo Gabba Gabba guest feature, confronting police in Sesame Street PJ's, and going to Disney World with the Mickey Mouse ears :lol: :pimp:

It's so odd seeing us winning games were supposed to win consistently now.

It's not a big deal I know. But these games against garbage teams we were losing in the first half of the season...losing all of them!

Gotta keep the momentum going. We're getting better, but now we have to raise our play even more and beat a couple of the elite teams we have to play soon so we can feel confident going into the playoffs.

[quote name="kalikid23"]Im not going the deezy rout

Lakers - 106

Magic - 93[/quote]You can't. That's his thing.

I'm convinced that Metta is a child at heart. Yo Gabba Gabba guest feature, confronting police in Sesame Street PJ's, and going to Disney World with the Mickey Mouse ears :lol: :pimp:
It took you this long to realize this?

Jeff Teague is questionable to play tonight after spraining his ankle last night against the Heat.

Devin Harris killed the Lakers last week though.

Back
Top Bottom