Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many FT's did Shaq shoot in that game?

Why would it irk Shaq? 3 straight Finals MVP's then talk to the OG Superman

[quote name="Maximus Meridius"][quote name="NobleKane"][quote name="Essential1"]My brother (a Magic fan) sent me this

[/quote]

you know that irked shaq.

son probably broke a few things at his home.

he gonna be extra unbearable on inside the nba tomorrow[/quote]He'll probably say something like "he did what I told him to do, now he has to average 30 and 20 for the rest of the year"[/quote]"And get 4 degrees."

How many FT's did Shaq shoot in that game?

Why would it irk Shaq? 3 straight Finals MVP's then talk to the OG Superman

again its like some of you live under a rock.

have you not followed the hate shaq has for dwight howard? or do you think he was just being a great analysis???? :lol:

any little reason he has to talk about him and him being the only superman he will..

again its like some of you live under a rock.

have you not followed the hate shaq has for dwight howard? or do you think he was just being a great analysis???? :lol:

any little reason he has to talk about him and him being the only superman he will..

I live under a rock dude, and yes I know.. was just stating facts and questions. Carry on young blood.

Worried about tonight. Only saving grace is that ATL is also on a back-to-back.

the lakers havent shown yet that they can beat a playoff team on the road.

although the hawks suck compared to the other playoff teams i will be shocked if the lakers win...

I live under a rock dude, and yes I know.. was just stating facts and questions. Carry on young blood.

I know you dont live under a rock and were just trying rustle jimmies in here. young blood? :lol: I am probably the oldest dude on niketalk...

wait a minute nevermind...ska is still around :lol:

I know you dont live under a rock and were just trying rustle jimmies in here. young blood? :lol: I am probably the oldest dude on niketalk...

wait a minute nevermind...ska is still around :lol:

Haha it's from Uncle Drew :lol:

**shots fired at Darth Ska**

Ok i'm out, peace LAL

Last edited:
Oh, so we're going to act like onewearz hasn't shared stories about being in the stands for the first home Yankee game of folks like Reggie Jackson, Roger Maris, and Babe Ruth? :smh:

This is exactly where Laker fans lose me.

Stop comparing Dwight to Shaq. Just stop. Many of yall have been doing that since before the trade and yall have built "Shaqlike" expectations because of it. Dwight will never live up those shoes, he will never be the player Shaq was. It's not close, it's not fair to Shaq or to Dwight, and it will lead to unfulfilled expectations.

Don't let the ESPN hype machine make you believe that it's a fair comparison with split screen still shots & stats.

That's the reason why Shaq has attacked Dwight, because the fans and even Dwight Howard to some degree, keep this comparison going. Of course, now, Shaq is going to measure Dwight to those historical standards because he feels disrespected. That's why he's going to say things like average "28 and 15".

Do I think that Shaq cares that Dwight scored 40 points after going to free throw line 39 times against the worst team in the league? No, no I don't. Because thats not the type of game that threatens Shaq. If Dwight's out there dominating the post, overpowering his defender, jump hook here, jump hook turnaround there - that's when Shaq would feel genuinely threatened.

Seriously tho, just stop with the Dwight vs Shaq nonsense. Shaq's going to win every time. It's not fair. If they had career split screen comparisons of Kobe Bryant and Russell Westbrook or someone like that, y'all would flip.

Who said Shaq/ Dwight was a fair comparison? All dude did was post Shaq's game against ORL and Dwight's game against them.

Take yo *** to the Knicks thread :lol:

I do, been going in on Carmelo saying he's scared needles when he's got sleevs of tats.

But you can't sit here like some dudes haven't been comparing Shaq and Dwight based off the hype machine. Just keep it real, maybe you don't but some do, then that wasn't for you. But seriously Shaq deep down, doesn't care.

Back
Top Bottom