Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont question his affectiveness cause he knows how to play through pain, but im more worried hes going to do further damage and hurt the squad in the long run.

The man is something else though playing through what looked like a real bad twist.

I dont question his affectiveness cause he knows how to play through pain, but im more worried hes going to do further damage and hurt the squad in the long run.

The man is something else though playing through what looked like a real bad twist.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to his finger? I know it was irreparable, but he no longer wears anything for it, so is he just used to it? Or something else?

is it me, or does dwight seem to start every game with two quick fouls then hit the pine??

silly dude...nobody is moving on offense..no reason that somebody aint cut when nash was matched with a center....

Terrible line up. We could use kenyon martin right about now. Stupid move not getting him if ur gonna run a **** line up like this

Meeks hustles man. One of the few young dudes we have, need to use him more even tho he gets hurt on D.

Back
Top Bottom