Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lakers better win some games because Mavs is not too far away..can't believe they still have chance to get that 8th seed.. I have no faith in Jazz,so..

edit: 5k :pimp:

Last edited:
Oh I forgot that there are certain posters in certain forums who can get away with calling other posters names while other not so special posters get banned, smh!

Anyway imma say this one time n one time only. Bryant is not stupid. He was too tired to take and make a deep contested three so he went for the baseline instead but he tried to cause contact by using his leg and get either a three point play or two free throws just in case he missed and his plan backfired on him because he got hurt. It could have been the same outcome had jones closed out n boxed bryant out right after the shot. Stop all the whining.

You are wrong and it is obvious you never watch Kobe play. I can't even remember off the top of my head about any call Kobe has gotten by sticking his legs out. He does not stick his legs out to get calls. That is the natural mechanics of that shot. You don't understand that and that is why people keep calling you out. Go try a fadeaway running to your right and tell me you don't kick your legs out when doing it :stoneface:

:smh: @ the nba and their statement

Why not actually call those fouls during games like during Heat games? :smh:

aight aight..... damn.. can't eem tell the truth on here.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 Tell'em why you mad

seriously tho :lol:

When things are obvious i think that all bets should be off when it comes to calling names.

but eh.. i understand why they enforce.

*kanye shrug*

Oh I forgot that there are certain posters in certain forums who can get away with calling other posters names while other not so special posters get banned, smh!

Anyway imma say this one time n one time only. Bryant is not stupid. He was too tired to take and make a deep contested three so he went for the baseline instead but he tried to cause contact by using his leg and get either a three point play or two free throws just in case he missed and his plan backfired on him because he got hurt. It could have been the same outcome had jones closed out n boxed bryant out right after the shot. Stop all the whining.

you're trolling. Too tired to take deep contested three? haha

you know they were down by only 2 right?

Kick legs or not it doesn't matter. Jones has no business for stepping under Kobe personal space as he was coming down.

I want to call you worst name but i ain't falling for the troll tactic. Next time you play ball, hopefully some random scrub just step under you and make you feel good hahha.

Last edited:
you're trolling. Too tired to take deep contested three? haha

you know they were down by only 2 right?

Kick legs or not it doesn't matter. Jones has no business for stepping under Kobe personal space as he was coming down.

I want to call you worst name but i ain't falling for the troll tactic. Next time you play ball, hopefully some random scrub just step under you and make you feel good hahha.

He was exhausted from that 3rd quarter push. Yes I know just like I know bryant likes to go for the win a lot too so had he not been so gassed he wld hv went for the three but instead went for the two with hopes of getting an and1. I'm done debating this. His plan backfired, period. Reggie miller flared one leg out a lil more all the time when a defender got that close to get an and1. It's nothing new. Watch more basketball.

Your last comment was uncalled for. Peace.

Last edited:
Kobe is a game time decision tonight :nerd:

Kobe's said multiple times recently that he puts a lot of time into maintaining his body because, at this age, a lot of players suffer sprains and tears that they end up never recovering from

So for him to come back from a "severe" sprain any time soon is wild

^^
I hope he plays tonight and I def wouldn't be surprised if he plays tonight. He's a monster.

Lived in LA and OC all my 26 years and I've never been a Laker fan, and I've always disliked Kobe as a person but I must say that he is my favorite athlete of all time. Outside of my parents and a couple of mentors in business, noone else has inspired me or motivated me more with their drive and will to be the best.

Just as an example, saw this story on reddit.

I was invited to Las Vegas this past Summer to help Team USA with their conditioning before they head off to London, and as we know they would eventually bring home the Gold (USA). I've had the opportunity to work with Carmelo Anthony and Dwyane Wade in the past but this would be my first interaction with Kobe. We first met three days before the first scrimmage, on the day of the first practice, early July. It was a brief conversation where we talked about conditioning, where he would like to be by the end of the Summer, and we talked a little bit about the hustle of the Select Team. Then he got my number and I let him know that if he ever wanted some extra training he could hit me up any time.
The night before the first scrimmage I remember I was just watched "Casablanca" for the first time and it was about 3:30 AM. I lay in bed, slowly fading away when I hear my cell ring. It was Kobe. I nervously picked up.
"Hey, uhh Rob, I hope I'm not disturbing anything right?"
"Uhh no, what's up Kob?"
"Just wondering if you could just help me out with some conditioning work, that's all."
I checked my clock. 4:15 AM.
"Yeah sure, I'll see you in the facility in a bit."
It took me about twenty minutes to get my gear and out of the hotel. When I arrived and opened the room to the main practice floor I saw Kobe. Alone. He was drenched in sweat as if he had just taken a swim. It wasn't even 5AM.
We did some conditioning work for the next hour and fifteen minutes. Then we entered the weight room, where he would do a multitude of strength training exercises for the next 45 minutes. After that we parted ways and he went back to the practice floor to shoot. I went back to the hotel and crashed. Wow.
I was expected to be at the floor again at about 11 AM. I woke up feeling sleepy, drowsy, and almost pretty much every side effect of sleep deprivation. Thanks, Kobe. I had a bagel and headed to the practice facility.
This next part I remember very vividly. All the Team USA players were there, feeling good for the first scrimmage. LeBron was talking to Carmelo if I remember correctly and Coach Krzyzewski was trying to explain something to Kevin Durant. On the right side of the practice facility was Kobe by himself shooting jumpers. And this is how our next conversation went -- I went over to him, patted him on the back and said, "Good work this morning."
"Huh?"
"Like, the conditioning. Good work."
"Oh. Yeah, thanks Rob. I really appreciate it."
"So when did you finish?"
"Finish what?"
"Getting your shots up. What time did you leave the facility?"
"Oh just now. I wanted 800 makes so yeah, just now."
My jaw dropped. Mother of holy God. It was then that I realized that there's no surprise to why he's been as effective as he was last season. Every story about his dedication, every quote that he's said about hard work all came together and hit me like a train. It's no surprise to me now that he's dunking on players ten years younger than him and it wasn't a surprise to me earlier this year when he led the league in scoring.

Dude is an absolute beast and we all need to consider ourselves fortunate to witness this dude while we can.

With that said...

LOB CITY! :tongue:

Last edited:
Dave McMenamin asked Pau after shoot around if he was playing Sunday or Monday and Pau said or Friday :nerd: doubt it though lol

Back
Top Bottom