Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so if kobe doesnt play, does that mean Mike will go with a 7 man roster tonight? :nerd:

no he will replace kobe with someone who hasnt played in a month.

probaby ebanks and then give blake more minutes smh

somebody is going down in this game.

you aint gotta worry bout the rotation though. i think we get blown out and the starters rest for the 4th quarter

Kobe aint' playing tonight fellas.

We're better off without Kobe tonight than having a hobbled Kobe.

He won't be able to make moves or defend.

No Kobe please

Last edited:
“I think that was a dirty play,” Gibson said. “He’s been known to be a guy to do that.”
“If you watch the tape, after the shot was taken, he kept walking forward toward him,” Gibson said Friday. “He never really turned around to see if the shot went in or anything. He kept walking toward him looking at the ground the whole time.”
“When I saw (Bryant’s injury), it (ticked) me off because (Jones) was on the team with Paul George last year," Gibson said. "Rumor has it, he taught (George) a few tricks.”
“It’s a very dangerous play,” Gibson said. “You’re vulnerable. There’s nothing you can do besides land. When you start worrying about it, that’s when you start missing shots and that’s what the defender is trying to do – make you think about landing and where you’re coming down.”
Link

Boobie must want to be a Laker next season. :lol:

I'm sure you're all surprised: Mike D'Antoni anticipates that @kobebryant (severely sprained ankle) WILL start tonight at Indy. - Mike Trudell on twitter

I'm sure you're all surprised: Mike D'Antoni anticipates that @kobebryant (severely sprained ankle) WILL start tonight at Indy. - Mike Trudell on twitter

What a warrior man. So many dudes in the league would be out 4-8 weeks :lol:

Thanks Kobe for sabotaging the game

Kobe on one ankle that mean Hill or Stevenson about to have career night

I hope he rests this one out. Give Howard/Nash a chance, so we could see what those two could do right now being the main option/s, as well as the rest of the team not relying on him so much.

The video doesn't really tell me anything.. when he starts running and cutting then we'll see.. then again he could drop 40 tonight and i wont be surprised :lol:

When Kobe shows determination, especially like this, I think the team rallys together and gets a W against indy

Nothing good can come of this. Hes shot terribly the past two games. Hes gonna be even more of a liability on defense. The lakers have yet to win against a good team on the road all year. Him being in the line up wouldnt stop that even if he was healthy. Antoni need to grow a sack and bench him. He could injure himself even worse

Last edited:
Kobe is just too stubborn man. :smh:

welp, no holding him back...just hope they can at least pull off a win tonight and stay away from re-injury. knock on wood 3x.

I love Kobe for this, but there comes a point where you just gotta sit and rest. Like, it's not like we solely need him to carry our team. Howard and Nash can hold their own.

Back
Top Bottom