Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great win tonight without Kobe :pimp:

Got home and my Kobe VIII Volts got delivered from eastbay also :pimp:

Now we just need the T'Wolves to beat the Rockets tonight and for the Bulls to beat the Warriors.

Both games are on NBATV tonight.

Damn, big win for the Lakers. Nash played well, good ball movement. Metta came ready to play against the his old squad. Want to see if they can continue playing like this without Kobe for the next couple games, get that chemistry going. They need that.

Damn it Rockets came back and won.

Next up Bulls vs. Warriors on NBATV.

I have low expectations for the Bulls since they suck on the road.

Last edited:
Kobe should sit and rest the next 3 games.

They are all win able games against the Kings at home, Suns on the road on a back to back and then 4 days off back home against the Wizards.

Kobe should sit and rest the next 3 games.

They are all win able games against the Kings at home, Suns on the road on a back to back and then 4 days off back home against the Wizards.

While we see winnable games without Kobe, Kobe sees games he can go off, no way he sits out these games.

While we see winnable games without Kobe, Kobe sees games he can go off, no way he sits out these games.

Nah.

The younger #8 jersey Frobe he deiftnely would not sit.

The fact that he played only played 12 minutes tonight before shutting it down for the rest of tonight's game proved to me he is going to shut it down and let his ankle heal & get right.

Last edited:
Nah.

The younger #8 jersey Frobe he deiftnely would not sit.

The fact that he played only played 12 minutes tonight before shutting it down for the rest of tonight's game proved to me he is going to shut it down and let his ankle heal & get right.

Haha i'm willing to bet he plays all three games. I hope he doesn't but i'm sure he does. He's stupid like that.

Dwight got his mindset right

Back
Top Bottom