Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Updated schedule:

didnt watch the game. just finished watching the highlights.

blake god went ham.

ron gonna ron

jamison and dwight with great games.

great team win.

LETS GO!

was too busy so imissed da game but i saw the end of the 4th.

steve blake should play like this the rest of the year so some other team can be convinced to take his bum***

what the hell was kobe munching on the whole game?? i really waanna know :nerd:

Just saw the full team highlights.

Blake :smokin
Howard :smokin
MWP :smokin
Jamison :smokin

And you can tell from the highlights, and how this team as a whole reacted. They were all into the game, the emotions were there. This team is starting to actually look like a team. :smokin

Last edited:
^ word. At the end of the game walking off, smiles all around and they looked genuinely happy for the win. :pimp: :pimp:

right before tradeline
Mannnn getting rid of steve blake will be a bad idea.

they call him Dobby
like what james said after the game, if you just look at scoring and not realize what blake brings to the game, you dont really know basketball.

Great to see the rotation opening up to at least include Sacre. We get killed when Dwight gets in early foul trouble and that idiot plays Jamison or Clark both natural SF's at the 5. It pisses me off a little lol. I think Ebanks should get some minutes too. He's not terrible he went from starting to rarely seeing the floor when Mike Brown was fired.

Great to see the rotation opening up to at least include Sacre. We get killed when Dwight gets in early foul trouble and that idiot plays Jamison or Clark both natural SF's at the 5. It pisses me off a little lol. I think Ebanks should get some minutes too. He's not terrible he went from starting to rarely seeing the floor when Mike Brown was fired.
Ebanks wont ever play.
Dude just doesnt work hard according to those around the Lakers

Warriors lose..

2 back of 6, 1-1/2 back of 7. 1 up on 9th (2 in the win column)

Week Scoreboard watch
Warriors- @Houston (Sunday), @New Orleans (Monday), @SA (Wednesday)
Rockets - vs. Golden State (Sunday), vs. Jazz (Wednesday), vs. Cavs (Friday)
Lakers - vs. Kings (Sunday), @. Suns (Monday), vs. Wizards (Friday)
Jazz - vs Grizzles (Saturday), vs. Knicks (Monday)

I'm rooting for the Rockets again, Warriors lose and we win Sunday, it closes the Conference tiebreaker on them... But we need to handle business vs. Kings...

Warriors lose..

2 back of 6, 1-1/2 back of 7. 1 up on 9th (2 in the win column)

Week Scoreboard watch
Warriors- @Houston (Sunday), @New Orleans (Monday), @SA (Wednesday)
Rockets - vs. Golden State (Sunday), vs. Jazz (Wednesday), vs. Cavs (Friday)
Lakers - vs. Kings (Sunday), @. Suns (Monday), vs. Wizards (Friday)
Jazz - vs Grizzles (Saturday), vs. Knicks (Monday)

I'm rooting for the Rockets again, Warriors lose and we win Sunday, it closes the Conference tiebreaker on them... But we need to handle business vs. Kings...

Looks like Lakers have the "easiest" schedule here.
Knowing them they will drop the ball though.
Inwouldnt be surprised if they went 0-4 on those games.

Great win by the Lakeshow last night. Props to Bean for trying to gut it out, but he really needs to rest this week. Must go 3-0 and I believe we'll be 7th by weeks end. Those two games vs the Warriors will decide whether we get out of the 1st round or not, going to need the Clips to make it back to No. 3 though. I want to see a hallway series.

just saw the full highlights. this is probably the best team win of the season. everyone was ballin and hitting clutch shots and playing good d.

I dont know why yall wanna see a hallway series.
They beat our *** every game this year.
Id rather see memphis

Well clippers are still unproven an there coach is VDN who hasn't showed ishh either. Plus it gives our guys plenty of rest which we need more, because they are older.
You never how many Laker fans show up. Could have HC advantage all the games.

Back
Top Bottom