Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: that Warriors schedule. 3 games in 4 nights, on the road vs Houston, N.O. and San An????? :wow:

Plus Houston facing the Jazz???? Either way teams we're fighting will take losses. We HAVE to get both of this back to back. Gave away Atlanta, no more giveaways.

Also, we 5-1 since the 9-13 prediction? :lol: :lol:

As proud as I am off Kobe for giving it a shot, I'm even more proud that he came out and stayed out, even when we were down late in the game. We AAAALLLL I know that if he would have told MD to put him in, he would have been in. but we won a close game against a quality team without him. No, I'm not saying we're better without Kobe Bryant. But last night, we won a close game against a very quality team without him.

Rest up, get well, give your teammates some confidence by letting them use their talents to cook, then come back and do your thing with them. :smokin

*appreciated*

Should be noted the effect it has on them seeing him come out to try and help them. That's a leader.

PMatic, the ESPN article if you would please. I know you know of it.

As proud as I am off Kobe for giving it a shot, I'm even more proud that he came out and stayed out, even when we were down late in the game. We AAAALLLL I know that if he would have told MD to put him in, he would have been in. but we won a close game against a quality team without him. No, I'm not saying we're better without Kobe Bryant. But last night, we won a close game against a very quality team without him.

Rest up, get well, give your teammates some confidence by letting them use their talents to cook, then come back and do your thing with them. :smokin

*appreciated*

You ok Ska?
You hit your head or somethin?
Where'd all this love for Kobe come from?
And why havent you locked up that Kobe appreciation thread?

I still feel some kind of way about Kobe's entire career. But the way he's playing right now is, and I've said this before: perfect.

His only equal in the league right now... the way he's playing RIGHT NOW... is CP3. I credit the righting of our Lakers ship completely on him, just like I credit the complete turnaround of the Clippers franchise on CP3. Yes, D12 & various role players are contributing to our turn around, but the turnaround for D12 himself? Anyone following the Lakers closely, which we all obviously do in this thread, knows Kobe's influence on Dwight.

MWP has done an awesome job at guarding 4s recently.

Worried about how the defense will look when Pau and Dwight are on the floor together, we gotta find a way to make it work.

MWP has done an awesome job at guarding 4s recently.

Worried about how the defense will look when Pau and Dwight are on the floor together, we gotta find a way to make it work.
This is why I'm hesitant on Pau starting. :smh:

More prone to slow transition defense.

Last edited:
was too busy so imissed da game but i saw the end of the 4th.

steve blake should play like this the rest of the year so some other team can be convinced to take his bum***

what the hell was kobe munching on the whole game?? i really waanna know :nerd:

M&Ms injected with HGH :lol:

Just saw the full team highlights.

Blake :smokin
Howard :smokin
MWP :smokin
Jamison :smokin

And you can tell from the highlights, and how this team as a whole reacted. They were all into the game, the emotions were there. This team is starting to actually look like a team. :smokin

Team sports is a beautiful thing.

Gasol with soreness in his foot. Big men and foot problems do not go well together.

Can the Lakers get even a second round pick for him in the offseason? :smh:

[quote name="SoHi 23"]MWP has done an awesome job at guarding 4s recently.[/quote]Garbage. Replacing him with the worst player in the league would be an upgrade. Just a pain to watch. Provides nothing but turnovers and missed 3s. Makes 1 good play per game.

Last edited:
Garbage. Replacing him with the worst player in the league would be an upgrade. Just a pain to watch. Provides nothing but turnovers and missed 3s. Makes 1 good play per game.
laugh.gif

When MWP catches the ball and holds it for 3 seconds then does a dribble step-back 3 point shot :smh: :stoneface: Seriously one of the dumbest moves I've ever seen and he NEVER makes it but continues to do it.

Back
Top Bottom