Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate D'antoni so much. You don't preach defense, you don't use your bench, and you have stupid smug responses to all the media's questions. It doesn't take a great coach to coach Kobe, Nash, Dwight, and Pau yet he makes it a ******g chore.

What dumb **** plays 7 players when your team is injured, on back to backs? When your current stars are either old or semi injured? It absolutely makes no sense.

This is what happens what you run a 7 man rotation back to back...If Pringles were smart he wouldn't have done this against the Kings.
Coach Pop would have never done this to his players.

Official Laker Killers:

Corey Brewer
Michael Beasley

I can't think of any other right now. :rofl:
eastern and western conference point guards

Nash 6-17
Dwight 6-18
MWP 5-17
Jamison 1-6

There's your lose right there... Two guys who shoot 50%+ shot 33%.

Jamison basically no shows

MWP plays bad

They were slow, and run down. A D'Antoni loss

You can't expect Metta and Jamison to bring it every night though. They are old and inconsistent.

Dantoni could not even figure out how to counter Scola's fronting of Howard. How do you expect him to know how to manage a whole game? :smh:

This team is gonna get swept in the first round if they make it unless Kobe pulls off a miracle.

TWO LOSSES ON dhantay jones now

Not gonna put too much into tonight's loss other than D'antoni is still a horrible coach for this team. We were simply running on fumes. hopefully when kobe and gasol come back this will at least cover up d'antoni's stubborness and wont cost us games like this. 3 days rest. get back to business against Wizards.

I'm so glad that I didn't watch tonight's game.. Lakers only scored 10 points in the 4th..

PATHETIC!!

I just kept monitoring NBA.com for the score even tho I could've watched the game online. After I saw them give up the lead, I knew it was a wrap :smh:

Back
Top Bottom