Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, he's not the worst. Oh no, we got rid of that guy. That dumb **** woulda used a 4 man rotation. He woulda played Kobe 43 minutes in a suit and rested Meeks.

MDA is balls, but he's better than the last idiot.

Maybe we can get rid of this idiot and hire the best coach ever :wink:

thing is, we shouldn't be losing games we're supposed to win. smh at phoenix getting the best of us this season.
:smh:
We need wins to creep up to 6th. We will die against SA and OKC in the 1st round both ending in 6 games/ all close games.

CAN'T believe what I saw tonight.

Dat stubbornness.
Dat 7 man rotation.
Dat lack of awareness of players fatigue and injuries.

Dat stupidity. :smh:

This loss hurts, I know we're short handed but we could of won this if we weren't so damn tired in the 2nd half.

Welcome to how Knicks fans were feeling when he coached in NY. Dude was HORRIBLE with rotations and adjustments. Honestly, if Kobe wasn't playing out of his mind--you guys would probably have slipped all the way down to a 10-11th seed.

This dude benched so many of our spark plugs and forced Gallinari to jack up so many three's it was horrible to watch. IDK how the hell he kept his job for as long as he did.

When I have kids and they ask me about the 7 seconds or less Suns team, I'm gonna say how Nash pretty much made MDA's coaching career as "charming" as it's seems. Anytime you jack up 90+ Field Goal attempts and take 20-25 3's in a game in the pros--you're going to get 100+ points.

Dude is horribly overrated and I'm sure he's going to drive himself out of the league and coach college someday, because he won't ever get his team into the Finals or win one.

Don't even get me started on his defensive schemes HAHA :lol:

Not that big of a deal since Utah also lost.

yea it was a big deal since they would have stayed a game from 6th spot.

what planet does antoni live on where he thinks its ok to have a 7 man rotation with a bunch of old guys and your center coming off a major back injury?

next time the lakers have atleast a 5 point lead use the bench players like sacre, morris, ebanks, and duhon to just hold the ball for 24 seconds a possession and chuck a shot up. just to atleast give the guys some ******g rest :lol: jesus...

Been awhile since i logged on to NT...tough loss but hey it happens.

At least Utah lost too.

Hopefully, theyre reenergized with the 3day layoff and come out strong on vs the Wizards.

The 3 day lay off will make them cold.
They will start off slow against WAS.
Dig themselves into an early hole that they wont be able to come out of.

Wizards 96
Lakers 89
Final

I would like for Sacre and Morris to play a few minutes a game with the rest of the rotation, but in reality these two are the eleventh and twelfth man on the roster. What are they really going to do in a game that ended in a 23 point blowout?

To be fair, the game was close up until 7 minutes left in the 4th. Lakers were only down about 6-8 points. 4-5 minute stretches with Morris and Sacre could've provided the necessary breather our starters needed to have their legs to finish strong. Do we automatically win? No. But you heard D'Antoni's presser afterwards..."we missed open shots....we didn't have our legs." Gee, I wonder why Mike.

You also have to blame the front office for not adding anyone better than Sacre, Ebanks, or Morris when they could. A Delonte or a Kenyon would have been more productive than any of these bums. Considering all the injuries it makes it even worse how the front office did nothing to help the depleted roster.

Even some hired gun with a 10 day contract would help right now just to get into the playoffs.

The only positive about all this is that Dantoni is making it known that Sacre, Ebanks, and Morris are useless even in injury depleted rosters.

I miss kobe already. I can only imagine my sadness when dude is gone forreal.

This. Yeah we beat the Queens and looked okay through 3 quarters against the suns. But that 4th quarter is pretty much what we'd look like most nights without Kobe and Pau. :x :frown:

Dwight's not built to carry a team in the 4th quarter with that kind of FT shooting and lack of post game.

Come back Kobe and Pau...please come backkkkkk.

Eh. I'm gonna stop thinking about the post-Kobe era and try to focus on this playoff race. Too upsetting to think about right now :lol:

Last edited:
The 3 day lay off will make them cold.
They will start off slow against WAS.
Dig themselves into an early hole that they wont be able to come out of.

Wizards 96
Lakers 89
Final

this is actually sounds correct this time

if kobe n pau come back it will also run the risk of chemistry issues so theres a great possibility this happens

This. Yeah we beat the Queens and looked okay through 3 quarters against the suns. But that 4th quarter is pretty much what we'd look like most nights without Kobe and Pau. :x :frown:

Dwight's not built to carry a team in the 4th quarter with that kind of FT shooting and lack of post game.

Eh. I'm gonna stop thinking about the post-Kobe era and try to focus on this playoff race. Too upsetting to think about right now :lol:

There's a huge thing you're missing here.... When Kobe does go, it's not like we won't put a scorer next to Dwight..

Only dude I like is Ireland. Other guys are whack. Marcellus being a Clipper dude :x
Max doesn't shut up :lol: on Kobe's nuts
I hate Willard and Mason

This injury is a blessing in disguise.

Kobe gets the rest he needs. You could see it before he went down.

He didn't have his legs and was somewhat fatigued.

I'm sure it's a lock we got that 8th seed so time for him to heal up for the playoffs.

There's a huge thing you're missing here.... When Kobe does go, it's not like we won't put a scorer next to Dwight..

Like who? Goudelock? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom