Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CAN'T believe what I saw tonight.

Dat stubbornness.
Dat 7 man rotation.
Dat lack of awareness of players fatigue and injuries.

Dat stupidity. :smh:

This loss hurts, I know we're short handed but we could of won this if we weren't so damn tired in the 2nd half.

CAN'T believe what I saw tonight.

Dat stubbornness.
Dat 7 man rotation.
Dat lack of awareness of players fatigue and injuries.

Dat stupidity. :smh:

This loss hurts, I know we're short handed but we could of won this if we weren't so damn tired in the 2nd half.

It's **** like that that's going to make D'Antoni's tenure with us short.

3pd knick lead with over 3min to go
ohwell.gif

I wasn't able to watch the game, but given the short rotation and schedule (six games in eight nights, across four time zones) I can't say I'm too surprised.

Gah.

No excuses for an "elite" team to be losing to the Suns, I don't care if it's a back to back or three games in four nights. Mismanage the rotations, don't prepare the right game plan and you're left holding your **** in your hand and trotting out sorry excuses.

Make it work, give us wins.

No excuses for an "elite" team to be losing to the Suns, I don't care if it's a back to back or three games in four nights. Mismanage the rotations, don't prepare the right game plan and you're left holding your **** in your hand and trotting out sorry excuses.

Make it work, give us wins.

Normally I would be thinking "ah theyve had a tough week of traveling and theyre short handed"...

but nah, im with you tonight.
Losing by 1 or 2 points in a heated battle is one thing.

To get blown out by one of the worst teams in the league in the 4th quarter is another.

No adjustments were made, players were tired, there was no game plan.

I know some of it is the players fault, they weren't making the shots they were making last night.
But still, as a coach when you see that your team is completely tired and cold...you do something about it. :smh:

Hell no, but they should at least be decent. Bums for long stretches then outta no where they'll have a great game, then it's back to bum status. There's no middle ground with these dudes. Especially MWP.

D'Antoni defended his attempt to play only 7, including one of his trademark phrases: "What're you gonna do?"

He acknowledged fatigue, saying: "We didn't have the legs." But about not using Morris, Duhon, Sacre or Ebanks until garbage time, D'Antoni said: "It means they're not playing well enough to play."

God I hate D'antoni, way to instill confidence in our bench...

Guys, travel, x games in x days is real. They cause losses, period.

Clearly MDA didn't help, but the two best quarters were 1 and 3, the ones after rest. Q2 and Q4 we died. No legs.

It happens. Sucks, but it happens.

At least Utah lost.

13 games left

6 against sub 500 teams (vs. WAS, @MIN, @SAC, vs. DAL, vs. NOH, @POR)
3 against top 4 seed in West (vs. MEM, vs. LAC, vs. SA)
3 against bottom 4 seed in West (vs. GSW, @GSW, vs. HOU)
1 against East playoff team (@MIL)

2 back-to-backs (@Min then @Mil, vs.NOH @POR)

Have to go 5-1 against sub 500 (Portland will be a scheduled loss)
Need to go 2-1 vs. Rockets & Warriors
Gotta go 1-2 against MEM, LAC or SA (SA is my bet because it's the second to last game, and Pop will likely sit everyone)
Also Beat Milwaukee

Go AT LEAST 9-4 to close out the season.

I think 7-6 holds on to the 8 seed.

Houston looks like they'll go 9-6 or 8-7, could even pull off a 10-5.
GSW has an easier schedule probably going 8-5
Jazz probably go 8-7

Last edited:
I would like for Sacre and Morris to play a few minutes a game with the rest of the rotation, but in reality these two are the eleventh and twelfth man on the roster. What are they really going to do in a game that ended in a 23 point blowout?

Guys, travel, x games in x days is real. They cause losses, period.

Clearly MDA didn't help, but the two best quarters were 1 and 3, the ones after rest. Q2 and Q4 we died. No legs.

It happens. Sucks, but it happens.

At least Utah lost.
This.

13 games left

6 against sub 500 teams (vs. WAS, @MIN, @SAC, vs. DAL, vs. NOH, @POR)
3 against top 4 seed in West (vs. MEM, vs. LAC, vs. SA)
3 against bottom 4 seed in West (vs. GSW, @GSW, vs. HOU)
1 against East playoff team (@MIL)

2 back-to-backs (@Min then @Mil, vs.NOH @POR)

Have to go 5-1 against sub 500 (Portland will be a scheduled loss)
Need to go 2-1 vs. Rockets & Warriors
Gotta go 1-2 against MEM, LAC or SA (SA is my bet because it's the second to last game, and Pop will likely sit everyone)
Also Beat Milwaukee

Go AT LEAST 9-4 to close out the season.

I think 7-6 holds on to the 8 seed.

Houston looks like they'll go 9-6 or 8-7, could even pull off a 10-5.
GSW has an easier schedule probably going 8-5
Jazz probably go 8-7

This.

Calm down guys. 2nd of a back to back on the road, with a 7 man rotation.

Tired legs.

I would like for Sacre and Morris to play a few minutes a game with the rest of the rotation, but in reality these two are the eleventh and twelfth man on the roster. What are they really going to do in a game that ended in a 23 point blowout?

LA came out strong in Q1.

Boom, right there buy minutes. Nash AND Dwight looked good early. Pull Nash for Morris, few minutes, bring Nash back in with Sacre.

Doing that keeps their legs just a lil bit more for the second half.

He tried to ride out the rotation and momentum, they flat ran out of gas. He got greedy instead of managing the schedule. He should have KNOWN they would run out of gas, even after a nice start.

Oh, he's not the worst. Oh no, we got rid of that guy. That dumb **** woulda used a 4 man rotation. He woulda played Kobe 43 minutes in a suit and rested Meeks.

MDA is balls, but he's better than the last idiot.

Back
Top Bottom