Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You also have to blame the front office for not adding anyone better than Sacre, Ebanks, or Morris when they could. A Delonte or a Kenyon would have been more productive than any of these bums. Considering all the injuries it makes it even worse how the front office did nothing to help the depleted roster.

Even some hired gun with a 10 day contract would help right now just to get into the playoffs.

The only positive about all this is that Dantoni is making it known that Sacre, Ebanks, and Morris are useless even in injury depleted rosters.

I just get mad when I remember that we had Gerald Green and Chris Douglass-Roberts on the summer league teams and didn't sign either one of them. We let young athletic players walk all of the time just like Shannon and Ramon who are both still better than the guys clogging up our bench.

The payroll is already 100 mil ya'll, and the tax bill finna get another 80 slapped on top.

Paying yet ANOTHER guy 1-2 mil which equates to somewhere around 5 (roughly) with the tax is a poor investment.

Haven't seen West doin much. Martin does nothin for me, Gerald Green, meh, CDR, whatever.

Sessions would have been GREAT to keep, and cost us double or triple that 5 mil I spoke about a moment ago.

Let it go guys, the roster is what it is for this season. Kobe, Pau, Hill all out, playing 7 last night, add these 3, that's 10 bodies worth having, no need to complain.

push Pau's return back a week.. Official word is within the next two weeks definitely with Friday being unlikely...

Last edited:
[quote name="illest35"]Why are yall saying the same thing over and over

How bout Go Lakers[/quote]You've... never been accused of being the life of the party, have you? :lol:

Lebron no thanks ! I respect his game. But dislike everything else about him and that's how I always felt about him.Even when dude was getting HYPE and magazine covers while being a sophmore in high school.

I'd like to see Kyrie Irving & Klay Thompson playing in the purple & gold in the near future after Kobe is retired for good.Also a front court of Dwight & Kevin Love would be :pimp:

Last edited:
Lebron no thanks ! I respect his game. But dislike everything else about him and that's how I always felt about him.Even when dude was getting HYPE and magazine covers while being a sophmore in high school.

I'd like to see Kyrie Irving & Klay Thompson playing in the purple & gold in the near future after Kobe is retired for good.Also a front court of Dwight & Kevin Love would be :pimp:

yeaaaaaaa...I'm going to need you to build a bridge and get over your hatred. Lebron is absolutely phenomenal and he'd be a huge asset for us if we were somehow able to get him. He is a true game changer, he literally changes teams. Our team would succeed without so much as a hiccup in kobe's departure if we were somehow able to get LBJ. Keep it 100. What he does off the court is completely irrelevant to his in game attributes. Your personal feelings don't matter in the grand scheme, he'd give us a hell of a chance to move forward. And he'd only be 29.

kyrie irving would be just grand too tho.

I've thought about this.... maybe we can't beat the Suns because of the black unis.... :lol: Makes sense to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom