Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly...what is Jamison supposed to say?

Why say anything?

Why nobody said that about Bynum?

Why does nobody say that about Pau?

I mean, surely those guys sit around and watch tape in their free time. I'm sure of it.

Or not at all. :lol:

Coupe I can't tell if you are intrigued by the Lakers or hate them.
Or maybe both?
Or maybe you're a fan but don't wanna say it?

Clear up your status on our team. You seem to know a lot for just a casual observer :nerd:

well there goes kobe forcing his teammates to say good things about him again 
eyes.gif

CP, you are absolutely a Kobe troll.

The end. :lol:

EVERYONE talks like that about Kobe? Really? Everyone? No. Stop it. If you weren't a Kobe troll, you would act like there are tons of people who have talked crap on Kobe.

Jesus Christ your feelings are hurt. :lol:... :\ And I saw you reply in the Overrated thread the other day about how that's the only negative thread that has been allowed about an elite player. "Just this one." Man, WHAT?! :rofl: I'm making up in my mind all the threads I remember slandering Bron before he was finally a champion? the past threads I remember that spit in the face of Bubba Chuck and His Airness... I was reading those in some dream I had?

Get all the way outta here, man. :lol: Statements like those just show how emotional you are with the topic, and you lose some degree of credibility, credibility that is well established with your unbiased, factual responses. It's like you walk the line between your own definition of what a troll is, and my definition of a positive contributor.

#demfeelings

Or maybe both?

Clear up your status on our team. You seem to know a lot for just a casual observer :nerd:

You want the truth LTB, can you handle it?

I'm a Basketball fan my man, I love this game, I'm a New Yorker bro, been playing this game and going to MSG since I was a lil man. Saw it all. I watch and come up with my own conclusions, and I'll tell it the way I see it. Try to be as objective as I can and put out my own analysis. I tend to watch the better teams in the league, I feel like I know enough about them. Do not hate the Lakers, I get annoyed by some of their fans but I'm sure some of ya'll get annoyed with your own as well. But their are so many of ya'll so of course the rotten apples are more apparent.

But I'm a Knicks fan, die hard, love my team. That's the only team I can tend to get emotional over, but it's also the team I'm most critical of. So much so, that my own team Knicks "brotherhood" in the Knicks thread couldn't stand me. But they're used to it now.

Last edited:
CP, you are absolutely a Kobe troll.

The end. :lol:

EVERYONE talks like that about Kobe? Really? Everyone? No. Stop it. If you weren't a Kobe troll, you would act like there are tons of people who have talked crap on Kobe.

Jesus Christ your feelings are hurt. :lol:... :\ And I saw you reply in the Overrated thread the other day about how that's the only negative thread that has been allowed about an elite player. "Just this one." Man, WHAT?! :rofl: I'm making up in my mind all the threads I remember slandering Bron before he was finally a champion? the past threads I remember that spit in the face of Bubba Chuck and His Airness... I was reading those in some dream I had?

Get all the way outta here, man. :lol: Statements like those just show how emotional you are with the topic, and you lose some degree of credibility, credibility that is well established with your unbiased, factual responses. It's like you walk the line between your own definition of what a troll is, and my definition of a positive contributor.

#demfeelings

I'm just walkin the same lines they all are. Those guys get away with sayin whatever they want, I'm sayin whatever I want.

YOU are a Laker fan, same as me, and you sat there and watched quik blow that garbage about Shaq shoulda been there longer, and we treated him like crap, and he shoulda this and that, and he put it ALL on Kobe. You ain't say nothin.

I did.

We both lived that mess. All Laker fans did. No matter what side you are on, you absolutely can not put it all on one dude. Be it Shaq's side, Kobe's side, Phil's side, or the Buss side.

But in there, EIGHT years later, they can throw whatever they want out. So yeah, I'm going back at it. I don't care.

I used absolute logic forever, and they ignored it to stay with whatever random stuff they could come up, HE MISSES SHOTS!!!!!! Cuz that makes him overrated. :lol:

He's closing in on the ONLY PLAYER EVER to have 30K points, 6K rebounds, 6K assists HE MISSES SHOTS!!!!!!!!

Playoff wise he's about 400 points away from being the first and only 6K point, 1K rebound, 1K assist mark in all time NBA playoff history. HE TRADED SHAQ!!!!!!!!

Shaq wanted 75 million over 3 years while he was in FULL decline. KOBE TRADED SHAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We traded Shaq. KOBE WANTED COOK KWAME AND SMUSH AS HIS TEAMMATES!!!!!!!!

And that's ok. All that is ok. Cuz the board was ok with creating ONE thread, about ONE player, in the entirety of the history of the NBA that claims a guy is overrated. And it's ok. When I brought up creating one for other players, I was told not to do so. :lol:

So yeah, I'm havin a good time in there now. And what Jamison echoed is what Ron said just last year. On the plane, playin cards, Kobe grabbed him and showed him some video. Walton has said the same thing, as has Rick Fox. Look at the names. Different times, same things. Fox early, Walton mid, Ron and Twan late.

So I'm going to enjoy that place as much as they are. Keep track of stats in there, video's, maybe write a poem. :lol:

I'm just walkin the same lines they all are. Those guys get away with sayin whatever they want, I'm sayin whatever I want.

YOU are a Laker fan, same as me, and you sat there and watched quik blow that garbage about Shaq shoulda been there longer, and we treated him like crap, and he shoulda this and that, and he put it ALL on Kobe. You ain't say nothin.

I did.

We both lived that mess. All Laker fans did. No matter what side you are on, you absolutely can not put it all on one dude. Be it Shaq's side, Kobe's side, Phil's side, or the Buss side.

But in there, EIGHT years later, they can throw whatever they want out. So yeah, I'm going back at it. I don't care.

I used absolute logic forever, and they ignored it to stay with whatever random stuff they could come up, HE MISSES SHOTS!!!!!! Cuz that makes him overrated. :lol:

He's closing in on the ONLY PLAYER EVER to have 30K points, 6K rebounds, 6K assists HE MISSES SHOTS!!!!!!!!

Playoff wise he's about 400 points away from being the first and only 6K point, 1K rebound, 1K assist mark in all time NBA playoff history. HE TRADED SHAQ!!!!!!!!

Shaq wanted 75 million over 3 years while he was in FULL decline. KOBE TRADED SHAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's ok. All that is ok. Cuz the board was ok with creating ONE thread, about ONE player, in the entirety of the history of the NBA that claims a guy is overrated. And it's ok. When I brought up creating one for other players, I was told not to do so. :lol:

So yeah, I'm havin a good time in there now. And what Jamison echoed is what Ron said just last year. On the plane, playin cards, Kobe grabbed him and showed him some video. Walton has said the same thing, as has Rick Fox. Look at the names. Different times, same things. Fox early, Walton mid, Ron and Twan late.

So I'm going to enjoy that place as much as they are. Keep track of stats in there, video's, maybe write a poem. :lol:
Cp>

Insert rock clapping gif

No, you're not walking the same line as them. The thread is about Kobe, and they're posting about him. Then you come in posting about them and posting about how outlandish the thread is.
Them: on topic.
You: off topic. no, that's not walking the same line is them.

And after you posted logical arguments forever, they still disagreed with you? Heaven FORBID! After all your stats, someone still maintained a position different than yours? Oh, how painful!

I have seen you ask multiple people different things, then they respond, only for you to come in and ask "Why do I continue to ask you things if you're not even going to answer me?" And I'm sitting there as a third person thinking "But he just did answer you. You might not like is answer, but he answered you." It's like you expected there answer to be "Oh damn, good point. And fmsince it wasn't, it's like your eyes didn't see their response for anything more than the outlandish crap that you label it.

Then you come in here and rally the troops, so now they're in there calling people trolls in deciding who is making outlandish statements and who isn't (worth noting that everyone who speaks ill of Kobe is making an outlandish statement).

You make fun of the hypotheticals other people conjure up, then cry "Troll!" when someone disagrees with you. You say people are trolling when they contend that Kobe isn't top 5, and you respond that you never said he was top 5, as if this thread is just about arguing your opinion and only your opinion. You say that's the one thread in the history of all NBA players that questions is whether a player is overrated, and that is just absolutely false. Just because you were told not to do so when you asked about making other player's threads doesn't mean they never happened. Again, it's not just about you.

No, you are not walking the same line as 'they' are. But you think you are? Then I can't explain it to you. Like one of your boys said in there, you can't explain blue to a blind person.

Last edited:
Yeahno, that ain't what happened.

Quik didn't answer ANYTHING I said to him in previous convo's. NOT TODAY. Today he replied, other days he did NOT.

What you read and interpreted today is wrong, and not my fault. Go back thru the 135 pages if you must, I know who I have chopped it up in there with and who dodged me when I pointed something out. He was one of them. Today he at least sort of tried. Not very well, but he tried.

I gave credit to Cartune, I gave credit to you, and I am giving him some credit for today. I even give Xtampoa[ojst credit when he at least holds his ground on our years long debate.

Don't tell me that I was ignoring what was and wasn't said to me when you misread it yourself. When he ackowledged wanting an answer, I gave him one. If he hadn't, I wouldn't have said anything.

And I'm not rallying anybody. I don't need too. I'm more than capable for typing for myself. Just because I go along and add jokes as they do, don't mean I'm rallying nothing. If I was, there'd be 53 overrated threads open right now. I didn't do that.

Like I said, I like it in there now. I got plenty more to drop in there ON TOPIC just fine.

so today he replied, but other days he didn't, and today you asked why you converse with him if he isn't going to answer you. So on the day he answers you, you ask why he doesn't answer you?

[CP] Son, stop trolling. :lol: [/CP]

[CP] And what about everything else I said? :lol: get busy all of a sudden? Check the mail? You didn't respond to every single item I pointed out, so I'm gonna laugh at you avoiding me. :lol: [/CP]

Man, read it again. It's me TELLING him, why should I answer, he's dodged me before. When he answered back, I replied.

I wasn't asking why he didn't reply today, he was. My point was that previous times he ghosts, I pointed it out. That simple.

:smh: I'm glad I didn't get involved in that thread.

Ska, CP, there's a game tonight. You guys should take this stuff into PM's or call it good for right now :lol:

On a side note CP you really should just start doing youtube videos. All this typing and you're going to have carpal tunnel within the next few years.

Last edited:
Or maybe both?

You want the truth LTB, can you handle it?

I'm a Basketball fan my man, I love this game, I'm a New Yorker bro, been playing this game and going to MSG since I was a lil man. Saw it all. I watch and come up with my own conclusions, and I'll tell it the way I see it. Try to be as objective as I can and put out my own analysis. I tend to watch the better teams in the league, I feel like I know enough about them. Do not hate the Lakers, I get annoyed by some of their fans but I'm sure some of ya'll get annoyed with your own as well. But their are so many of ya'll so of course the rotten apples are more apparent.

But I'm a Knicks fan, die hard, love my team. That's the only team I can tend to get emotional over, but it's also the team I'm most critical of. So much so, that my own team Knicks "brotherhood" in the Knicks thread couldn't stand me. But they're used to it now.

Aye man, I can dig that.
Repped and Respected.
Thank you for clearing all that up.

I'm always a fan of objective basketball fans who can discuss both the pros AND cons of every player, and every team.
There's a lot of one minded folks around here, so it kind of gets stale and one-note in debates and discussions from time to time.
Always nice to have an objective mind enter the room and drop some knowledge.

I don't know if i'll ever make it over to New York, maybe some day if i become a successful business man.
If i do though, I'll be stoked as hell to hit up the garden and see a Knicks game live in person. Grab some New York slices of Pizza and beer, and have a great time.
You seem like a cool dude to do that all with, real talk.
Maybe someday. :nthat:

Last edited:
:smh: I'm glad I didn't get involved in that thread.

I haven't made one post in that thread and I never will.
Too much drama, I mean look at it...it's so dramatic of a topic it's even found it's way into our thread somehow.
I'm not mad...I let people cook. And don't get me wrong, i get in my share of heated discussions as well...so No disrespect to Ska or CP or anyone in there.
If they wanna argue their lungs out and get no where, so be it.

But My humble opinion is that everyone on NT either Loves Kobe or Hates him. You can't change it.
There are a few exceptions and those are people that hate him but still respect him, those people are objective.
A rare breed.
Everyone else is one sided...and no one is going to change their minds...no matter how many essays you write.

Plus, i browsed a couple of pages and i spotted a few of the regular Laker trolls...baiting people as they do around other threads. Making irrational points and ridiculous statements...things that even little kids wouldn't say. (it wasn't any of us)

Didn't see what the point of responding to those people are when their sole purpose is to just get people angry and rustle jimmies.

Last edited:
Aye man, I can dig that.
Repped and Respected.
Thank you for clearing all that up.

I'm always a fan of objective basketball fans who can discuss both the pros AND cons of every player, and every team.
There's a lot of one minded folks around here, so it kind of gets stale and one-note in debates and discussions from time to time.
Always nice to have an objective mind enter the room and drop some knowledge.

I don't know if i'll ever make it over to New York, maybe some day if i become a successful business man.
If i do though, I'll be stoked as hell to hit up the garden and see a Knicks game live in person. Grab some New York slices of Pizza and beer, and have a great time.
You seem like a cool dude to do that all with, real talk.
Maybe someday. :nthat:

I'm usually in Miami during the winter (most of the basketball season), minus the holidays, birthdays. But yea, get at me one day. If you're ever in Miami get at me to, Heat games are pretty cheap, I just can't guarantee you'll be safe with me in there, those Heat fans an security have issues with me. :lol:

:lol: Come on my Laker bruddas, y'all gotta chill out with that...we get Kobe will forever have the maximum amount of Beloved fans
and Beloved haters for whatever reason...THE END lol

Now on to tonight's game and remainder of this season:

I hope Mike D is smart enough to just switch Pau & Howard....just play Pau at Center & D12 at PF

Pau is better in the paint and D12 better in movement/P&R...he can swoop in and get Off rebounds
D12 is also better coming from High to Low....Buuuut I doubt Mike D does that :smh:

I did.

Even though Shaq and Kobe went through their drama, he has always praised Kobe's work ethic.

Back
Top Bottom