Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gasol came up with his own logo :x

:lol: :smokin

take notes paul george

I'm one of the the biggest Pau supporters and fan (To the point I was disappointing in the initial CP Trade, yes I know i'm crazy) and the way MDA and Mike Brown have been using him is disgusting. I know he isn't a spring chicken anymore, but he has arguably the best low post game of any big in the league, and you have him learning to shoot threes and shooting mid range jump shots so Dwight can be on the post alone? Do you know how ridiculous that is, I understand its good for offensive rebounds and all, but making Pau shoot outside jumpshots so Dwight can work down low is as silly as having Dwight shoot outside jumpshots while Jordan Hill plays in the post.

I don't know how it is going to work though, although we saw it work with Bynum and Pau with Phil Jackson, and the Spurs were successful with Duncan and Robinson, I just hope we don't have Pau out there shooting threes again. He's an amazing individual talent who works well with everyone, I hope they utilize him better.

A line up with Pau, Dwight, MWP, Kobe, and Nash should be the best in the league when healthy, then you have Clark, Blake, Meeks, and Jamison coming off the bench that's one of the better benches we've had in a while. If these guys buy in to winning and are healthy and become selfless and play for each other, I honestly believe they can make a strong push in the playoffs, contrary to what all the sport pundits believe.

Go Lakers...

Not Sarcastic.

I just don't want to see Pau being undervalued and not used properly like in the first half of the season. Then get blamed for it. Pau to me, can be the x-factor for this team.

man forget that not being used right crap.your getting paid millions to play not pout so if you dont get the ball where you want it out there then do something else productive to help your got damn team out...

"It's great to be with him," Jamison said. "I love a guy who expects so much from his teammates. He pushes his teammates. After games, we're traveling, guys are on their laptops, their iPads, watching movies, listening to music, this guy is watching film. He's breaking down situations. I'll be watching a movie, he'll tap me like, 'Come here.' He'll dissect plays like, 'This is what we got to do, me and you got to get this going.' I mean, this guy eats, sleeps basketball and the only thing he wants to do is to win another championship and I've never seen anybody as focused, as dedicated as Kobe."

:smokin

anybody else disgusted on how antoni left jamison to rot on the bench for so long?

could have been a difference for some of our early losses

man forget that not being used right crap.your getting paid millions to play not pout so if you dont get the ball where you want it out there then do something else productive to help your got damn team out...

That's not his game, you're asking him to do things he's never done before, be productive in areas he's not great at, and not using him in the areas he's great at. It's backwards.

The man can score down low, he has moves for days, and he's a great passing big. Let Dwight Howard focus more on the dunks, defense, and rebounding and let Pau be great.

If Pau isn't allowed to be great, there's no point, he won't make the team better. Forget coming off the bench, that's pointless. If the Lakers want to sniff the second round and be that championship contender. You need to utilize everyone's strengths, Paus especially.

Or else it's just an underachieving team that can beat the rest, but not beat the best.

coulda woulda shoulda

he was just testing the roster at the time. new coach, new system, new roster, no training camp, no starting pg, big shoes to fill after bernie went 4-1

That's not his game, you're asking him to do things he's never done before, be productive in areas he's not great at, and not using him in the areas he's great at. It's backwards.

The man can score down low, he has moves for days, and he's a great passing big. Let Dwight Howard focus more on the dunks, defense, and rebounding and let Pau be great.

If Pau isn't allowed to be great, there's no point, he won't make the team better. Forget coming off the bench, that's pointless. If the Lakers want to sniff the second round and be that championship contender. You need to utilize everyone's strengths, Paus especially.

Or else it's just an underachieving team that can beat the rest, but not beat the best.
rockclapping.gif

real spit right there...agree fully...

Well, we hired a coach who's not used to adjustments. He only knows one thing and that's to run which is definitely not our strength. :lol: :smh:

"It's great to be with him," Jamison said. "I love a guy who expects so much from his teammates. He pushes his teammates. After games, we're traveling, guys are on their laptops, their iPads, watching movies, listening to music, this guy is watching film. He's breaking down situations. I'll be watching a movie, he'll tap me like, 'Come here.' He'll dissect plays like, 'This is what we got to do, me and you got to get this going.' I mean, this guy eats, sleeps basketball and the only thing he wants to do is to win another championship and I've never seen anybody as focused, as dedicated as Kobe."

:smokin

Ya know what tho, Jamison is the first guy I ever heard say this about Kobe tho, so I'm not impressed.

Oh wait, EVERYBODY has said that about Kobe? Whaaaaaaaa?

But he's not a leader, or a good teammate, he doesn't make his teammates better, he should be silly, and joking all the time, and be like Shaq, a true leader, a real leader of men. Someone who earns all his pennies.

That's the leader I would follow. :lol:

Jamison been around for like 11 decades, he's seen everything, and he's pretty impressed by Kobe. Interesting.

Well, we hired a coach who's not used to adjustments. He only knows one thing and that's to run which is definitely not our strength. :lol: :smh:

I know exactly what D'Antoni is, I dealt with him for 4 years, I was calling for his head the day we hired him. But he has def made some adjustments to this team throughout the season. Adjustments I thought he'd never make. Time to make more and let the Big Catalan be great.

Back
Top Bottom