Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think for me the Horry shot was the best moment because I live in the Bay Area, I was born in SD and moved to San Francisco when I was 10, by then my Laker fanhood was full blown. So all the Warrior fans and Sacramento fans became just insane Laker Haters. I never really hate on the Warriors, but I despise the Kings. I hated them so much, from Lawrence Thunderburke, to Doug Christie, to Bobby Jackson, and especially Mike Bibby.

When the Lakers won that series, game 7 in Arco I believe, I just knew we were going to win it that year, most satisfying feeling ever...

The Horry shot... I remember the feeling of going to school the next day and the day after Game 7...

(I went to school in Sacramento :lol:)

The haters in the overrated thread and the haters I know have closed me and I've finally seen the light.
The Lakers would have been better off without Bryant.
Overrated garbage. Thats what he is.
His accolades are given way too much credit. He was given them. Not earned.
He's a Jordan wannabe. Except Jordan is Foot Locker. Kobe is the shoe aisle at Walmart.
He does not belong in the HOF. That would be a fluke. A travesty.
#24 should not be hung in the Staples rafters.
All his moves he stole from other players.
He aint clutch. 16% in game winning buzzer beaters for his career? Overrated.
His Nike shoes suck.
He's a ball hog. Dude has like what 150 career assists?
He cries to the refs too much.
LBJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bryant

Wow I usually have a great way of dealing with ridiculous posters and post that is by just ignoring them - but Darth, I have to acknowledge your poet and tell you to please just leave this thread and never come back.

kobe taking care of that ankle before practice today :smile:

The haters in the overrated thread and the haters I know have closed me and I've finally seen the light.
The Lakers would have been better off without Bryant.
Overrated garbage. Thats what he is.
His accolades are given way too much credit. He was given them. Not earned.
He's a Jordan wannabe. Except Jordan is Foot Locker. Kobe is the shoe aisle at Walmart.
He does not belong in the HOF. That would be a fluke. A travesty.
#24 should not be hung in the Staples rafters.
All his moves he stole from other players.
He aint clutch. 16% in game winning buzzer beaters for his career? Overrated.
His Nike shoes suck.
He's a ball hog. Dude has like what 150 career assists?
He cries to the refs too much.
LBJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bryant

LL

Keep doing your thing Darth! :smokin

I'll just go on record as saying that I still think Pau is tissue soft, but maybe MD can use him more effectively and make his frailty a non-factor.

I'll just go on record as saying that I still think Pau is tissue soft, but maybe MD can use him more effectively and make his frailty a non-factor.

Word, dudes gona come back even softer

And will you guys please shut up about Darth Deezy?! He's a die-hard Laker fan and has been doing this for years (This dude singlehandedly won us a championship :lol: )

even though pau is a vagina, im excited to have him back tonight. i can definetely see us improving a bit during the times when dwight is in foul trouble.

lets close the season strong, guys :pimp:

Mda gonna start gasol. This man is ******ed. We have been playing well with this starting line up, why mess it up? Too bad pau is a big cry baby and wants to start instead of doing whatever it takes to win... Mark my words, big mistake starting Pau

Nobody can protect the rim off the bench if Pau starts. Our front court might be the slowest in the league if Pau starts. MDA starts Pau.

Nobody can protect the rim off the bench if Pau starts. Our front court might be the slowest in the league if Pau starts. MDA starts Pau.

MDA will for sure stagger their minutes. he's basically giving pau the start so he doenst ***** and complain again.

Wait hold up, Pau is starting??? I would rather have him come off the bench when Dwight sits. Teams know when Dwight sits, it gives them the green light to attack the basket due to the lack of shot blocking and a big body. Granted, Pau isn't the most physical player, but at least he's tall enough to block, but most importantly alter shots going towards the hoop.

even if Pau is starting you'd have to assume either dwight or pau will be on the court at all times.

Last edited:
Damn, in all my years of Laker thread browsing I have never seen Ska talk so much trash about one of our premier players.

I mean...I don't disagree, Pau has become CHARMIN EXTRA THIN ROLLS soft...but Ska saying it? Just weird :lol: :nerd:

Im pretty sure MDA is going to stagger their minutes so they are in the whole game.

I'm thinking both start Pau comes out 6 minute point then Dwight comes out 2 minute point Pau returns. Pau leave at the 9 min point if the second quarter Dwight comes in, plays whole quarter and Pau eventually comes in and finishes the quarter.

Or he can go small like he loves and take both of them out and have Clark as our center...******g MDA...

Last edited:
Damn, in all my years of Laker thread browsing I have never seen Ska talk so much trash about one of our premier players.

I mean...I don't disagree, Pau has become CHARMIN EXTRA THIN ROLLS soft...but Ska saying it? Just weird :lol: :nerd:

I'm saying, it makes no sense. When has Pau ever been a hard-nose physically demanding player? Never. But he's done pretty god damn well being the player he is and brought some rings his way.

You can't expect him to change his game, but he should be able to utilize his talent if he's on the court and not let D'Antoni hold him back. Give the man the ball, he knows how to score and draw double teams instead of getting stripped and missing half of his free throws.

I'm saying, it makes no sense. When has Pau ever been a hard-nose physically demanding player? Never. But he's done pretty god damn well being the player he is and brought some rings his way.

You can't expect him to change his game, but he should be able to utilize his talent if he's on the court and not let D'Antoni hold him back. Give the man the ball, he knows how to score and draw double teams instead of getting stripped and missing half of his free throws.

I'm going to have to agree with this. As much as I hate him he has the ability to ball out and he did it recently in the Olympics against great talent. He is an X-factor for our team making any sort of run.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom