Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good win, didnt let this one slip away

need a huge win from denver tomorrow
ohwell.gif

Good win but I'm not getting excited or falling for this trap where they get my hopes high only to lose to a team they have no business losing to.

Win out the rest of the season and finish strong and maybe just maybe I'll give them some chance of hope

Kobe's skyhook had me geeked!

Great ceremony for Shaq. The camera going from him to Kobe's video gave me chills (moreso than that manufactured co-All Star MVP)

Seeing Phil on the court again gave me chills

Seeing O'Neal join all the Laker greats gave me chills

Good win too

Something I was thinking about...

Blake, Meeks, MWP, Clark & Hill next year as our backups would be golden... All energy at all times...

Also just if you're keeping track... Lakers & Jazz are tied (Jazz own tiebreaker, so we'd be 9th seed if playoffs started today)...

If Jazz somehow fall out of contention... And Mavs get hot, we own tiebreaker over the Mavs.

Last edited:
Hack-a-Howard
On offense: Howard shot 7/10 on free throws (Kobe went 1/2 as well, but not counting him) or 1.4 points per possession...on the season, they're .94 points per possession.

On defense: surrendered 1 point (Dirk free throw) in six possessions following a Hack-A-Howard or .16 points per possession...on the season, they surrender .88 points per possession.

:smokin

Jazz next 5: Nuggets, Hornets, @Warriors, Thunder, Wolves
Lakers next 5: Grizz, Clippers, Hornets, @Blazers (B2B), Warriors

Here is the remaining games for Utah and the Lakers.
Utah:
-Denver
-New Orleans
-@GSW
-OKC
-Minn
-@Minn
-@Memphis

Lakers:
-Memphis
-@Clippers
-New Orleans
-@Portland
-GSW
-Spurs
-Houston

In my eyes, Utah has the easier schedule.... :rolleyes

Posted this in the official NBA thread.

Lakers schedule the rest of the way:

Apr. 5 Memphis--L
Apr. 7 at Los Angeles--L
Apr. 9 New Orleans --W
Apr. 10 at Portland--W
Apr. 12 Golden State--W
Apr. 14 San Antonio--L
Apr. 17 Houston--W

Lakers finish 43-39

Jazz schedule the rest of the way:

Apr. 3 Denver--L
Apr. 5 New Orleans --W
Apr. 7 at Golden State--W
Apr. 9 Oklahoma City--L
Apr. 12 Minnesota--W
Apr. 15 at Minnesota--W
Apr. 17 at Memphis--L

Jazz finish 43-39

The Lakers and Jazz might finish off the season with a tied record in the standings.

Just for fun, this is Dallas' schedule the rest of way:

Apr. 4 at Denver--L
Apr. 5 at Sacramento--W
Apr. 7 at Portland--W
Apr. 10 Phoenix--W
Apr. 12 Denver--L
Apr. 14 at New Orleans--W
Apr. 15 Memphis--L
Apr. 17 New Orleans --W

Dallas is gonna shave their beards after the Phoenix game. Dallas finishes 41-41. Not bad

Honestly, I think LA might lose that last game against Houston. Considering the playoffs are on the line, Kobe won't go out without a fight. The Lakers won the first game at Staples Center and lost the next two at Houston. The final game in the series is in LA. I wouldn't be surprised if Houston runs you guys out the gym though.

EDIT: I just realized that Pop might bench the entire Spurs starting line up when they play the Lakers. That changes a lot of things and LA just might pull it out. Still gotta beat Houston in the last game of the season though. BIG game/night for the Lakers.

Last edited:
Here is the remaining games for Utah and the Lakers.
Utah:
-Denver
-New Orleans
-@GSW
-OKC
-Minn
-@Minn
-@Memphis

Lakers:
-Memphis
-@Clippers
-New Orleans
-@Portland
-GSW
-Spurs
-Houston

In my eyes, Utah has the easier schedule.... :rolleyes

The last 2 is what gives the advantage to the Jazz. First 5 is relatively even... But if Pop rests Duncan and Parker like he always does down the stretch, the entire 7 seems like a push in terms of difficulty.

NYCKnicks one thing that you should consider is that 2 game stretch vs the Wolves for the Jazz. Jazz can win both, but beating the same team twice in a row in the NBA isn't easy..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom