Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
def no benefit of the doubt at all.ZERO.

Man, if they were to get hot it would be hilarious seeing the reactions and posts in here.

I won't lie though, the overall feel of this season reminds me of 2000-01 slightly. Just that team had Shaq and Phil lol, but boy was their underachieving, dyfunction, and drama all season long along with losses to teams they had no business losing to but they got it together over the last 8 games of the season.

Different teams, different players, but if they were going to pick a time to come together and play their best ball now would be the time

i was at the game

d'antoni got booed loudly during the intros. all he could do was chuckle.

the we want phil chants were insanely loud. i couldn't hear what was being said during that time

glad i got to witness a kobe triple double in person :pimp:

the shaq jerseys are dope, except that i arrived at like 7:10, so i got a big jersey

Kobe playing every minute. dantoni stupid or something?

side track a bit here:

my boy playing here in Manila. LOL

wait... what? :nerd:

How we played last night is how you beat good teams...

You shut down each player individually starting with the star and make the opposing team have to look far down the bench for a savior.

Man, I have looked all over, I can not find a clear pic of ALL the retired jerseys.

The best one I found is spotlighting Shaq, and the black cover piece is covering up Wilkes.

Why did no one take a pic of the WHOLE GROUP after it was unveiled? :smh:

Man, I have looked all over, I can not find a clear pic of ALL the retired jerseys.

The best one I found is spotlighting Shaq, and the black cover piece is covering up Wilkes.

Why did no one take a pic of the WHOLE GROUP after it was unveiled? :smh:

I think that the cover piece was rigged to stop at that certain point and not go further down last night that's why there is no clear pictures of it from last night.

Last edited:
Man, see if we even make the playoffs before you go on some crusade to find clear pictures of our banners of any sort.

Idk about you, but I don't wanna stare at a Lakers related wall-paper everytime I open my laptop for 6 months if we don't make the playoffs.

Not banners, I got those pics.

I want the retired jerseys. An updated pic with Shaq's jersey. I can find all I want of what it looked like 4 days ago, I want the updated one.

In the next 5 years or so, we only get to do this 2 more times. Kobe, and Pau. It'll be a while before we see another jersey hang.

What are you talking about?
Didnt you hear Mitch? He's going to create a statue of Dwight and hang his number up as well within the next few years.

Back
Top Bottom