Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:wink:

I will never not love a triple double. Kobe :smokin

11 dimes, 18 shots (4 less than double), and we win by 20?

Oh.

Dallas chances are now finished, finito. The beards will remain.

I don't see the Lakers or the Jazz winning most of those games, could completely come down to the last game or two, and whether there opponents rest the top players.

SMH refs can't call a basketball game properly. ROBBED the Mavs. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Suck-e Cryant and Soft Gasol cried the entire game. |I . _wight Howard is such a loser too.

Good game tonight fellas, :lol:

Probably the straw to break the camel's back.

Anyone else notice Shaq's jersey up in the rafters as being backwards? It's a vneck but the v is on the front of the jersey not the back like it is up there.. Hope they fix that. Just doesn't look right.

Anyone else notice Shaq's jersey up in the rafters as being backwards? It's a vneck but the v is on the front of the jersey not the back like it is up there.. Hope they fix that. Just doesn't look right.

I was telling my friends this when they showed his retired jersey :lol:

It didn't make sense seeing the front of the jersey with his name and number.

got back from the game. great win, great game. the shaq ceremony was very nice, especially at Phil's speech, the whole staples screaming we want Phil non stop. They also gave out free Shaq jersey.

Just got back from the game, that ceremony for Shaq was LIVE. Almost felt bad a little bit when the 'We Want Phil' chants were still going strong while Shaq was still speaking but in a sense it shows the love this city will show you if you do the same.

The free Shaq jersey give away had me like :wow:... **** is like dri-fit material and everything. By far the best give away I've ever gotten at a Laker game and I've been to my fair share.

Aside from that, it was incredible to beat the **** out of this team. On the way home i was browsing Twitter and I noticed that hard-*** Mark Cuban re-tweeting fans who were giving him **** for hack-a-Dwight... karmas a ***** cause he made em pay for it when it mattered. Hope that poor sport enjoyed that 20 point loss :pimp:

I took a ton of pics with my DSLR and recorded the entire ceremony. If anyones interested I'll post the pictures and/or videos. How did the "We Want Phil" chants sound on TV? Cause they were absolutely deafening in the building, I could barely hear Phil, Jeanie, and Shaq speak when the chants were in full affect.

CAN YOU DIG IT?!]

SMH refs can't call a basketball game properly. ROBBED the Mavs.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Suck-e Cryant and Soft Gasol cried the entire game.
tired.gif
. _wight Howard is such a loser too.

Good game tonight fellas,
laugh.gif

Probably the straw to break the camel's back.
roll.gif
well played

I would love the lakers to pull a 2001 lakers right now, end the season on a roll, after being team turmoil, and team dyfunctional, and hearing rumors of Kobe being traded for kidd and Marion potentially after the season in 01 they got hot.

I know I'm completely reaching and that team and this team are 2 completely different teams but it would be nice to see them get hot right now. I think they beat Memphis, I just can't see them gettig swept by the clippers in a season series, New Orleans and golden state are winnable, the lakers have played the spurs tough this year and without ginnobli I see the lakers winning that game which means much more to them then a spurs team resting players, and Houston should have their spot clinched so I can see them resting players.

Knowing the lakers they probably goof in Portland though but these remaining games are all winnable games but I refuse to give this laker team the benifit of the doubt.

Damn took you that long to get home??

I live in Newport, dont know if the 405 on ramp from the 110 was blocked or what cause I wasnt paying attention or driving but yeah that **** felt like forever getting home :lol: Especially after how late the game ended, but it's all good.. it was a very memorable night in many ways so the drive home is/was the least of my worries.

As much as i dislike D'Antoni I almost feel bad that he had "his" entire building chanting for the return of another coach :lol:

Also, what are you guys referring to when you say they messed up his jersey? Excuse me if my assumptions of what youre talking about are wrong, but if its the look of the jersey thats in the rafters being different than the others then its because we retire the style of jersey that the player wore when he played for us.

Last edited:
Ah I feel you. Whenever I got done with a Lakers or Clippers game it'd take me a good 30-45minutes to get back to LB. Newport is pretty deep :lol:

Back
Top Bottom