Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[quote name="NobleKane"][quote name="DarthSka"]I was in high school same time Kobe was. Clowns.

:lol:[/quote]we know. you were teaching there[/quote]Legit lulz. :lol: Well played.

We got Memphis tonight, and we already know how this team plays against them. :smh: We simply have to win these games, there is just no other way around it.

Utah has NO tonight....... :rolleyes

Happy Birthday Deezy

Don't worry guise, I played a game on 2k the other day, Lakers v. Grizzlies

We won by 6, Player of the game Pau Gasol with 16, 10, and 6 or something

Pau to Dwight was beautiful all game long

Question I don't even know if this is possible, but say the Clippers implode and CP3 is willing to walk, any chance that we'd be able to amnesty Pau, hope MWP opts out, get CP3 across the hallway and then sign Dwight after seeing as we'd still have his bird rights? I just did it in 2K lol.

I'm sure there's some type of rule preventing them from keeping Dwight on the backburner until they can sign CP3. The Lakers would probably have to renounce Dwight's rights or something like that.

If we lose tonight, goodbye playoffs.

im gonna say that after every game from here on... because it's true, we cant afford anymore losses

Lakers ain't getting CP3 lol. Let's just get a few decent players who are young and athletic and can defend, and then worry about being 9084584905849 dollars over the tax.

Question I don't even know if this is possible, but say the Clippers implode and CP3 is willing to walk, any chance that we'd be able to amnesty Pau, hope MWP opts out, get CP3 across the hallway and then sign Dwight after seeing as we'd still have his bird rights? I just did it in 2K lol.
laugh.gif

fully expect to see tony allen and tayshaun give kobe fits tonight. hope we don't see a 5-18, 6+ turnover game from him.. :x

hope we can come through with the W, though.

Wasn't this game supposed to be on national TV? Why are the Bobcats/Heat playing and HOU/POR :x

Nash out again tonight.

Last edited:
I better not see any of Steve Blake's "2011 Game 2 against the Mavs can't bring the ball upcourt" turnovers again. Maybe it just has to do with the Mavs' jerseys or something.

It is absolutely our year this year. :smh: :lol:

Spurs do their Spurs 6 month thing, now here they are with Manu and Parker fallin apart, Duncan aging by the day, and if we just manage to get into the 8 spot........the Spurs move to 2 and would make us face the younger, faster, healthier Thunder.

:stoneface:

Jesus Christ our luck this year. :smh:

Yep I was just thinking that. SA would F around and fall to 2 leaving us to get murdered by my boy Russy. :frown: And Gallo's out for Denver now, Clips clipping, if Nash ever comes back and we make it in, we could make a decent and serious run, but alas OKC will murk us in 5 games.

Ugh. I've prayed all year, please, just get us into round 1, everyone healthy. Somehow, someway. Get Dwight in good solid shape, everyone else doin ok, let us make a go of it.

Now as you said, everyone else is banged all to hell except for Memphis and OKC. So of course, we get OKC if we even manage to steal 8. :smh:

Hey, if we want to be real, we'd have to see OKC at some point. Minus whale do it first round and see if we can not only hang, but shock those goddamn kids.

any chance okc rest their players and lose a couple of games so the spurs can get the #1 seed. lakeshow will be packing it up for the season in 4 to 5 games vs okc.....

denver is going to fall guys. ty lawson hurt and guillanari tore his ACL, so he's out. they'll drop substantially I think. We'll be fine guys, just gotta keep believing. In Kobe I trust.

The thing is, we almost beat the thunder last year, and I think they were a better team. We just got a bad break in those games, but we were winning the majority of the games and losing in the 4th due to harden going ham. kmart is a lot more passive. It is unfortunate that we dont have ron tho to slow kd. but we can put long fast Eazy on him and be ok. Kobe will guard westbrook. Dwight and pau with guard the middle and blake, hopefully he stays in rhythm, and we have a chance.

Lettuce be cereal, even at full strength which we won't be when the playoffs start, we'd struggle mightly against OKC, sure we'd maybe have to face them eventually, but I'd rather do it later than early. Only chance we'd have is if our mole D. Fish does his damn job this time.

Back
Top Bottom