Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rot on the bench? For what 20 games?

Do you not remember we had a different coach at the beginning of the season

Doesn't matter he still wasn't playing AT ALL. He'd probably still be buried if it wasn't for injuries.

For 1 your argument is irrelevant because he IS PLAYING. And 2 (since we're using probables), the guys you would like to see on the court would PROBABLY be playing if they were better.

But it is what it is, I'm done here :lol:

Last edited:
It's really sad when the announcers how tired and spent your team is. Lakers looking like Zombies out there.

Laker's just need to upgrade there perimeter next year,

Try to get a better coach, try and trade gasol for a few quick pieces, get healthy, and we can make a run at this next year

We should have brought Meeks back in... And should have been using his and Earl's foul to Hack DeAndre...

If other teams do it to us, we should do it to them

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pau is too weak for Jordan and not quick enough for Griffin, this is not a good matchup for him.

Both Pau and Dwight have played okay, it wasn't our offense today. They just tired and can't rebound, you saw how we looked at the beginning of the the game, they looked good on defense and their offense was good.

As the game carried on, defense lapses occurred and they are about to lose. D'antoni needs to realize they need more players playing. Sacre can get 5 ******g minutes, Duhon can get 3 minutes, EBANKS i don't care if he's ******g rapping on the court the ******g guy still knows how to play basketball, give him 3 ******g minutes.

I have never hated a coach more than Mike D'antoni him and his ******g smirk and crossed arms. Please let us have a new coach next year please lord, that is all I ask for.

We should have brought Meeks back in... And should have been using his and Earl's foul to Hack DeAndre...

If other teams do it to us, we should do it to them

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Been saying that.........BEEN SAYING THAT MDA YOU MORON!

Pau is too weak for Jordan and not quick enough for Griffin, this is not a good matchup for him.

Both Pau and Dwight have played okay, it wasn't our offense today. They just tired and can't rebound, you saw how we looked at the beginning of the the game, they looked good on defense and their offense was good.

As the game carried on, defense lapses occurred and they are about to lose. D'antoni needs to realize they need more players playing. Sacre can get 5 ******g minutes, Duhon can get 3 minutes, EBANKS i don't care if he's ******g rapping on the court the ******g guy still knows how to play basketball, give him 3 ******g minutes.

I have never hated a coach more than Mike D'antoni him and his ******g smirk and crossed arms. Please let us have a new coach next year please lord, that is all I ask for.

:lol:

Kind of agree tho.
Sacre would AT LEAST play hard for a minute or 2

Back
Top Bottom