Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Good Win!!!
:smokin

Last edited:
Gordon was cookin in that 2nd Q. Didn't see much of him in the second half. *wink*

Pau, nicely done.

Ron, thank you.

Blake, Clark, Jamison, key plays in Q4, nice work.

Dwight.........gg.

:lol:

if this lakers team shows up against portland, the will be ran out the building.

good win tonight

So basically they have to win all 4 games left to get in the playoffs?

Memphis will rest their players so Jazz will probably win their 3 remaining games

Our chance is sooo slim is not even funny :smh:

before kobe took over at the start of the 4th, it was the two man game between kobe and pau just like the good old days

just like it should have been all along

monty williams? i thought he was a good coach until that last play when lakers were at NO thiis year

still thinks hes good tho

Lakers first back to back win of the season will be tomorrow night!

Bring the champagne glasses and the con....

:smokin

Last edited:
I was at the game so it's hard to pay attention to stats like I would if I were watching it at home with the announcers, screen overlays, etc. but I wasn't trippin' when I saw Kobe have like 4 in the 3rd quarter and ended with 30 right? :wow: dude was UNREAL to start that 4th quarter

I dont know if it's just our team, but it seems like NO gives us a tough time. We don't match up very well against them for whatever reason.

Loved the pace tonight, was VERY glad we attacked Anthony Davis all night long with Pau and sometimes when he was on Dwight. Earl seemed to have a ton of energy out there but his fouls hurt obviously because I think he could have had a nice game had he not been in foul trouble.

IDK if it was shown on TV but GP was at the game and got a loud *** ovation, and I have no idea why..unless the entire arena really appreciated what he did on the Sonics :lol:

:smokin at the W though.. I know we're absolutely terrible at the Rose Garden but we HAVE to pull out a W tomorrow. Hopefully we keep feeding the bigs early and often, Kobe can get his (as was shown tonight) whenever her wants, or at the very least any spot on the floor he wants so hopefully he keeps looking for teammates because this dude literally has ALL eyes from the defense on him when he has the ball but the guys need to hit their shots obviously.

Back
Top Bottom