Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Monty Williams ever since he became the head coach in New Orleans is still win less against the Lakers in his coaching career :lol:

Maybe next season when team changes it's name to the Pelicans he finally will get a win against us.

Last edited:

I think Monty Williams ever since he became the head coach in New Orleans is still win less against the Lakers in his coaching career :lol:

Maybe next season when team changes it's name to the Pelicans he finally will get a win against us.

False. 2011 playoff they won 2 games

monty williams? i thought he was a good coach until that last play when lakers were at NO thiis year

still thinks hes good tho
I put that horrible play on the players not the coach. As a NBA player you got to know you are leaving the basket wide open for a score. That play was like putting everyone on our side of the court for a jump ball.

[quote name="kobeoverbron"][quote name="thachosen123"]
[/quote]woah. NO WAY 8)[/quote]I'm saying. Bout damn time, Mike. :lol:

looking at tomorrows games not only do we need to win at portland but we want the spurs to beat denver as well

Need the Spurs to lose to us, but win every other game.
Then we need OKC to lose 1 more game. (@GSW, @POR, SAC, MIL).

Nash gotta come back soon...
Kobe should give Nash the same **** he gave to Metta :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Grizzlies needs to keep winning, hopefully that 3rd spot isn't decided till their last game :evil: either way, the Lakers just need to keep on winning. No more excuses.

Last edited:
Rose Garden= automatic loss.

The Lakers should start every season 0-4 already.
2 games at the Rose Garden and 2 games versus the Bobcats.
No wait..0-10. 4 more games vs the Clippers and 2 against the Heat.

Hold on..0-14. Forgot about OKC.
Its gonna be a fun season next season. :smile:

darth if the lakers win you gotta put something silly in your sig....

your as bad a debbie downer as that one robot in hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

The Lakers seem to be focusing more on a Kobe & Pau game. Pau is capable of playing like last night if he's not camping above the free throw line and being utilized as a jump shooter who can't consistently shoot.

The Lakers basically put Pau in the post and pull Dwight out of bounds...

Mix this in with a few sets where he's still at the elbow (he is still a good passer from there), and the Lakers are maximizing his skillset while still making room for Dwight.

Yeah I like how they've been playing with Pau and Dwight in there. I also think Dwight realizes now that they're better with Pau in the post and he'll get his regardless.

Back
Top Bottom