Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It helped that Anthony Davis is weaker than Pau. Couldn't root him out of the post or bang with him.

True, but there were also a few times Davis and Ryan Andersen :smile:{) pushed him a few feet out of the post and he still did work.

The Lakers seem to be progressively building Pau into their main post player since his return from injury. These past few games have featured him in the post more than maybe even last year.

On the flipside, they've been pure posting up Dwight less... but Kobe's been looking for him more. Kobe wasn't even these simple drop-offs a few months ago.

Last edited:
High off HGH?
roll.gif

ron is that dude
smokin.gif

Can someone ask Lillard to sit out as well?

Bright side is that the only team less deep than the Lakers is the Blazers.. So missing two guys is huge for Portland

And what you guys are talking about with Pau is the double edged sword of getting rid of him.. Offensively he's great, but he hurts us defensively... Also do we ever make out in a Pau trade? That's why I always flip flop between trade him and keep him.. It's such a hard position to be.

I think putting Pau on the bench was a great idea... And something that if we keep Pau, that we need to reconsider doing.. And maybe putting Hill or Clark into the starting lineup.. Offensively, he's too good to get rid of... Defensively and athleticism wise, we need to let go..

Last edited:
Honestly, Dwight should be getting a majority of his points/touches off of put-backs, elbow passes from Pau, and easy dunks with little to no traffic around him.

It allows him to score without having to get fouled, and keeps Pau happy by letting him work in the post.

Lakers are 0-7 in back to back gms after 1st win gm this season. Portland is good at home tough place to play, if the lakers ain't playing with a sense of urgency right now idk what else to say but I hope they come out with the dub

Yeah, with Batum and Wes out, who guards Kobe?

Like it or not, this might be a game where he shoots 175.

If Hickson can't go, then Dwight and Pau should beat the tar out of Lamarcus all damn night long. In fact, if I were MDA, I would use Sacre EARLY in the first half, and use him to hound/bug the **** out him to give Dwight and Pau some extra time on the bench and let them finish him off in the second half.

Lilard is great, but we can just throw Blake, Meeks, Kobe, Artest even Earl at him to give him different looks. Those 2 are gonna have to play 45 minutes each to beat us.

WE HAVE GOT TO PUSH THEM HARD. Our energy will be sapped by Q4, we have to jump them early, get the crowd quiet, maybe see if they call off the dogs, especially if LMA is "under the weather" and no reason to push him late. Let them get a jump on us, everyone in that building gets that extra energy, that energy they always save for us. Take. That. Out.

There is NO excuse for losing to a team out of it, and short handed to boot. LA may be tired and weary, but they better have the smarts to know they can dismantle this group quick and easy. (using easy loosely with this damn team)

Then we sit back and rest tomorrow while GS goes up against OKC before we meet them at home on Friday. It's in our grasp, we control our ****, finish this job. Get it done.

No ****** around.

Last edited:
This ain't my ****** hometown. :lol:

This is like my prison sentence. Married an Oregon woman, now I'm serving my time. :smh: :rofl:

Hope like hell I get out with good behavior someday.

I've watched the Blazers all season long and every time I turn on the tube, they're always down by 10. These is going to be an easy W for the Lake Show. 

It is Henry. MWP was about to go old school Ron Artest on his *** last night too. :lol:

this is one player in the NBA I CANNOT stand. That video looks like Ron had the guys arm in a lock, and Ron is getting mad. Why are you getting mad ronron when YOU are locking up that other guys arm?

My brother in law did the school paper for St.Johns back in the day when Ronron was playing for them. He did an interview with Ronron and this guy didnt know what a thesaurus was. :smh:

Last time i check they're playing at Rose ******g garden.. it doesn't matter who plays for the blazers .. i still wont be surprised if the lakers get beat by at least 25+ ... Playing back to back doesn't help either

Last time i check they're playing at Rose ******g garden.. it doesn't matter who plays for the blazers .. i still wont be surprised if the lakers get beat by at least 25+ ... Playing back to back doesn't help either

Urgency hasn't been in their vocabulary for the last 75+ or so I will somewhat agree with you on the outcome.

Do like that Pau is getting a lot of touches around the basket, as opposed to getting the ball at the top of the key.

I've watched the Blazers all season long and every time I turn on the tube, they're always down by 10. These is going to be an easy W for the Lake Show. 

you tryna jinx us or what?

portland always plays us hard in portland

and its a back to back

0-7 on back to backs

i agree kobe needs to shoot and shoot and shoot in a game like this.

quit with the 3's tho and settle for mid range

^^^ But he's hitting them 3s

I say let the man shoot wherever however like usual

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom