Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Instagram:

@darthmanel
http://inst.ag/u/darthmanel/p/X5DbDZTQTV/

deezy gonna deezy
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Deezy's clippers division banner got me :lol:

Yup, this **** had me DYING at work just now

Anyone see Jordan Hill & Pau back with the squad next year? I really don't wanna see them gone, but they're the only guys who will bring back any talent. How I wish we could get rid of Nash. Dude dodges all the shade, but he has been nothing but a bust (regardless of the system in place, he has NEVER been what we've needed). I'm with whomever said it last night, Steve Blake should be starting over Steve Nash no questions asked.

I get that feeling too, and it pisses me off. Yet another "day to day" thing that last almost a damn month. Just like his first injury. Same as Pau.

Whatever, just somehow get into the damn playoffs, get everyone rested/healthy enough, and let's give it a shot, try to figure out how to play defense in 10 days.

Just get healthy.

Easily the worst year of injuries I've ever seen us have. Just an absolute joke. :smh:

Anyone else feel like Steve Blake is more effective playing with Kobe/Pau/Dwight than Nash?

Keyword; Effective.

I did not say he is a better player.
But he seems to do a better job on defense, and rebounding.
Not only that, but he knows his role so he doesnt complicate the offense. He looks for Dwight, he looks for Pau, but most importantly he lets Kobe facilitate and the offense isnt so confusing anymore.

Offense has been flowing. Although we dont want Kobe to be playing 48 minutes, and its wearing him out. Truth is, right now Kobe facilitating has this offense playing SUPERBLY. Everything is flowing.

I feel like Blake, by NOT doing too much...is helping Pau's game a lot more than when Nash was with us.

I know that sounds crazy, I love Nash's game and all...but things just look better right now...

Flame-suit activated. :nerd:

Anyone else feel like Steve Blake is more effective playing with Kobe/Pau/Dwight than Nash?

Keyword; Effective.

I did not say he is a better player.
But he seems to do a better job on defense, and rebounding.
Not only that, but he knows his role so he doesnt complicate the offense. He looks for Dwight, he looks for Pau, but most importantly he lets Kobe facilitate and the offense isnt so confusing anymore.

Offense has been flowing. Although we dont want Kobe to be playing 48 minutes, and its wearing him out. Truth is, right now Kobe facilitating has this offense playing SUPERBLY. Everything is flowing.

I feel like Blake, by NOT doing too much...is helping Pau's game a lot more than when Nash was with us.

I know that sounds crazy, I love Nash's game and all...but things just look better right now...

Flame-suit activated. :nerd:

ALL OF THIS

UC SANTA BARBARA observational skills :pimp:

Of course when Nash wears a Laker jersey, he misses games ala Karl Malone. Please beat the Warriors tonight. Please. Big men need to dominate inside or else Curry and co. will have a big night.

^
Good point, against Port with no Mathews and no Batum, that's a green light for Kobe.

But with no Bogut, Dwight and Pau should be featured and Kobe can help out late if needed. Kill them down low. Get Lee in foul trouble and really thin their frontcourt.

Then sit back and watch J Jack put 40 on us. :lol:

Will we see retaliation from Dwight tonight from the last time he saw Lee? I hope not. Maybe from Metta but not from a wuss like Dwight. :lol:

Last edited:
Nash is done. Washed up.

I bet he can't even guard Derick Fisher anymore.

Blake should be starting and Nash come off the bench

I'm glad I'm stackin chips till 830 tonight.
Tmobile iPhone 5 launch ftw.

I'll be missing the first half of the massacre.

dwight better not be in early foul trouble >:
pau and dwight needs to beast on a front court consisting of lee, ezeli and landry

^
Good point, against Port with no Mathews and no Batum, that's a green light for Kobe.

But with no Bogut, Dwight and Pau should be featured and Kobe can help out late if needed. Kill them down low. Get Lee in foul trouble and really thin their frontcourt.

dantoi just needs to be smart and dont let meeks ever guard curry or jack tonight

^

dantoi just needs to be smart and dont let meeks ever guard curry or jack tonight

*insert D'antoni I Have No Idea What I'm Doing pic*

Back
Top Bottom