Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get what? :x Looks like Thor, but stronger. :smh:

Preeeeeeety quiet at work here today.

Lot of golf talk, couple NFL topics, no one really wants to talk NBA today........kinda weird.
laugh.gif

Maybe some folks will wanna talk to me in the afternoon or somethin. Still early I guess.
Man, I forgot to ask how it was at work today. Over the years, I've grown accustomed to remembering where you stay. I'll be watching a game taking place in POR thinking "Man, I hope we win so CP can have some peace and quiet to focus on assignments at work tomorrow."

laugh.gif

kobe giving ron props in that interview. ron being one of kobes favorite teammates.

smokin.gif

Preeeeeeety quiet at work here today.

Lot of golf talk, couple NFL topics, no one really wants to talk NBA today........kinda weird. :lol:

Maybe some folks will wanna talk to me in the afternoon or somethin. Still early I guess.
Man, I forgot to ask how it was at work today. Over the years, I've grown accustomed to remembering where you stay. I'll be watching a game taking place in POR thinking "Man, I hope we win so CP can have some peace and quiet to focus on assignments at work tomorrow."

:lol:

Neh, still nothin. Think the NBA is on strike or somethin, not a whisper out here about anything basketball. Nope, suddenly Portland is all about baseball and golf. Yep, real quiet today.

November 1st, NBA was life. My desk was littered with red and black, lotta folks at the watercooler askin me if I "seen the game" yep, those were good times that day.

Clockwork *************. :lol:

I hope OKC and GSW get into a 14 man brawl and everyone gets suspended 1 game, and then they have to forfeit the game against us, due to not having enough players to play the game.

We've beat GS twice already. But on fumes, no Nash,Ron not 100% Jamison not 100%, it'll be nice to face a team not rested like the past few teams we've faced lately.

So basically you guys are saying that this Lakers team isn't good enough to beat this Warriors team. No hate just curious

A SURE W is better for an old, 7 man rotation team who needs to go unbeaten in the remaining schedule to get in the playoffs. Obviously... but don't make it sound like people are scared to face the Warriors.

hate that kobe's playing this many minutes , not beating anybody in the playoffs

if kobe's jacking up that many shots. dantoni is a joke

So basically you guys are saying that this Lakers team isn't good enough to beat this Warriors team. No hate just curious

A SURE W is better for an old, 7 man rotation team who needs to go unbeaten in the remaining schedule to get in the playoffs. Obviously... but don't make it sound like people are scared to face the Warriors.

Trust me I know y'all aren't scared to face us. The comments I read before I posted was like we need for them to be tired.

Pau Gasol keeps talking about teamwork.

It was Kobe's ball hogging that kept the lakers in the game in the first half. Sometimes there is a need to ball hog.

Someone who has been bricking wide open 5 footers all year has no right to talk about these things. He should just shut up and show up to games. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom